Drunk/Tipsy AMA

Options

Replies

• mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Last place you broke down and cried?

Bathroom stall at work. I’m guessing at home doesn’t count because I’m a crier but I try my best not to in front of people.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options

Today in the car in the dollar general parking lot

It wasnt a dollar was it...more like $3

On a serious note hugs

Not much in the dollar general costs a dollar anymore. Fart monkeys.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

in my closet

Aaawww. You must have a big closet tho
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Bottle no.2 of prosecco is going down nicely here. Watching Evolution and it blows my mind how David Duchovny looks younger in this than he did in X Files 🤔

oooooooooooo what brand? love me some prosecco...

Marca Oro

you must be english or a brit living in italy!

I am English and they sell it in one of the big supermarkets here - its my favourite 😋
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options

in my closet

Aaawww. You must have a big closet tho

shoebox :D
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Bottle no.2 of prosecco is going down nicely here. Watching Evolution and it blows my mind how David Duchovny looks younger in this than he did in X Files 🤔

oooooooooooo what brand? love me some prosecco...

Marca Oro

you must be english or a brit living in italy!

I am English and they sell it in one of the big supermarkets here - its my favourite 😋

cheers to you ladyhudson~! :)
  • ghudson92
    Options

In my car this morning. I had to go back to my old house to get some of my stuff. Just the thought of going back there makes my chest hurt.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

In my car this morning. I had to go back to my old house to get some of my stuff. Just the thought of going back there makes my chest hurt.

Aaawww why???
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options

Shower always the shower....it's not like you'll ruin your make up.....it's not like you actually wear make-up to care ....but if ya did...it's a good place.....I'm not drinking....just wish I was 🙄🤗🍹
  • ghudson92
    Options

Aaawww why???

A lot of bad memories of a very toxic relationship.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    While reading an MFP thread and realizing that I'm evidently just one in a long line of Boy Toys.

I am not your plaything !!!!

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Probably in May. I had a impromptu therapy session with someone who is near and dear to me. Let out a few things I hadn't discussed with anyone (for very good reasons) and that I was keeping to myself. Internalized long-term shame will do that to a person.

Through talking with someone who was similar, but still very different, I was able to start healing from something instead of just putting it in a tiny box and locking it in my deepest memories where no one ventures.

That in itself was something because I was always taught that you don't cry. You don't share your feelings and you don't emote. You remain stoic and press ever onward. No complaining, complaining only brings guilt and/or pain.

I know what you mean. With expressing emotions...thanks for sharing...

What's your thoughts on carbs...yay or nay

Yay, but I'll probably have to give them up if I ever want to actually lose any meaningful weight, which blows.

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    While reading an MFP thread and realizing that I'm evidently just one in a long line of Boy Toys.

No you're so not 🤗.....you're THE plaything....all better?! Her ya go....take this benjamin and go buy yourself something pretty hmm😎😘😏
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

No you're so not 🤗.....you're THE plaything....all better?! Her ya go....take this benjamin and go buy yourself something pretty hmm😎😘😏

Okay... alright, I can work with 'The'.

But I might need more than one Benjamin...... quality tear-away fabric doesn't come cheap.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    To any drunk people who wish to answer:

what’s the worst part of you current job?

Or

Where is the best place to make whoopie?

Watching people grieve, the worst ever was a kid that didn't understand that her pet died, I will never get the sound of her cry out of my head.

Seeing animals in horrible condition and knowing there was something that could have prevented it, helped them or palliated them.

Lately it's just dealing with people.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    @iMago wrote: »

I'll give you $100 if you go sing this in the voice thread!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Shower always the shower....it's not like you'll ruin your make up.....it's not like you actually wear make-up to care ....but if ya did...it's a good place.....I'm not drinking....just wish I was 🙄🤗🍹

This is my place of choice for all the above reasons.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

This is my place of choice for all the above reasons.

It's also relaxing and cathartic to cry in the shower (I think). Something about the warm/hot water while you just release and purge yourself of emotion.
  • ghudson92
    Options
    I not sure how I got home but someone bought me doritos so this is good