What’s a red flag for you?

15859616364126

Replies

  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 8,514 Member
    when she thinks cryotherapy is where you cry your eyes out till you feel better
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,081 Member
    when she thinks cryotherapy is where you cry your eyes out till you feel better

    Wait... You mean it's not?


    Haha
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 8,514 Member
    when she thinks cryotherapy is where you cry your eyes out till you feel better

    Wait... You mean it's not?


    Haha

    You mentioned something about boobs in your post today so I will let this one slide 😏
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,961 Member
    When they twist every word I say. 🙄
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,328 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When they twist every word I say. 🙄

    when they.... when they... when they say.... words?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    if she's good at walking in heels
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,961 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When they twist every word I say. 🙄

    when they.... when they... when they say.... words?

    When they don’t just sit and listen to my words like they’re supposed to.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,328 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When they twist every word I say. 🙄

    when they.... when they... when they say.... words?

    When they don’t just sit and listen to my words like they’re supposed to.

    337cecbc25446823b9eb63cdbf335e09.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    if she's good at walking in heels
    The alternative is preferred? Noted.
    cnz2mwdb0j1t.gif

    no its better if she can walk in heels, but its still a red flag too
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,961 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    if she's good at walking in heels
    The alternative is preferred? Noted.
    cnz2mwdb0j1t.gif

    no its better if she can walk in heels, but its still a red flag too

    That somehow makes sense. I like it.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,961 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When they twist every word I say. 🙄

    when they.... when they... when they say.... words?

    When they don’t just sit and listen to my words like they’re supposed to.

    337cecbc25446823b9eb63cdbf335e09.gif
    If you can somehow equate THIS with listening to me......it’s just a visual.

    inrfsxxysnwr.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,328 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When they twist every word I say. 🙄

    when they.... when they... when they say.... words?

    When they don’t just sit and listen to my words like they’re supposed to.

    337cecbc25446823b9eb63cdbf335e09.gif
    If you can somehow equate THIS with listening to me......it’s just a visual.

    inrfsxxysnwr.gif

    yeah, I could get behind that.

    maybe more like this....


    YoRlJ6.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,961 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When they twist every word I say. 🙄

    when they.... when they... when they say.... words?

    When they don’t just sit and listen to my words like they’re supposed to.

    337cecbc25446823b9eb63cdbf335e09.gif
    If you can somehow equate THIS with listening to me......it’s just a visual.

    inrfsxxysnwr.gif

    yeah, I could get behind that.

    maybe more like this....


    YoRlJ6.gif

    I take what I can get....
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,081 Member
    when she thinks cryotherapy is where you cry your eyes out till you feel better

    Wait... You mean it's not?


    Haha

    You mentioned something about boobs in your post today so I will let this one slide 😏

    tenor.gif
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,081 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    records me while im sleeping just cause she "likes the sound of my breathing"

    Better than recording you so she can play back how badly you snore because she can't sleep!