Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Favorite Halloween Candy?

1235»

Replies

• SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,762 Member Member Posts: 1,762 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Ok I remember one... qsmcc14zxlz8.jpeg

Here's my deal with Crunch bars...I like the full size ones because they are thin, as they should be. But, the little "fun size" ones you get for Halloween are thick and chunky, so the ratio is all wrong.
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 933 Member Member Posts: 933 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Ok I remember one... qsmcc14zxlz8.jpeg

Here's my deal with Crunch bars...I like the full size ones because they are thin, as they should be. But, the little "fun size" ones you get for Halloween are thick and chunky, so the ratio is all wrong.

I don't really remember not liking either, lol. I have not had in literally decades.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,163 Member Member Posts: 4,163 Member
    I love crunch bars. Krackle bars are good too!
  • TeaBeaTeaBea Member Posts: 14,325 Member Member Posts: 14,325 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    ALZ14 wrote: »
    cbihatt wrote: »
    I really don’t understand the appeal of Reese’s cups. They are so nasty. What is with the gritty texture of that peanut butter? If you must eat peanut butter and chocolate together, buy (or make) yourself some quality buckeyes.

The Reese Cup shapes (pumpkin, Christmas tree, etc.) are infinitely better but I still love regular Reese Cups.

My FAVORITE is Reese Pieces.

Reeses Pieces > peanut butter m&ms

I like both - Yum!

Forgot to add - Halloween is the time of year for Caramel Tootsie Pops. Hard to find though.
    edited September 15
  • cheriej2042cheriej2042 Member Posts: 183 Member Member Posts: 183 Member
    I don’t know why the question is even asked because everyone knows it’s
    n3zhk5iq4gj4.jpeg
    😋🎃
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,726 Member Member Posts: 4,726 Member
    Ok, not to hijack, but we're all basically listing candy you can get anytime.

How about favorite halloween themed candy? Which, of course, includes candy you can buy anytime...just shaped like a pumpkin or ghost or whatever? :)
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 933 Member Member Posts: 933 Member

How about favorite halloween themed candy? Which, of course, includes candy you can buy anytime...just shaped like a pumpkin or ghost or whatever? :)

Chocolate / mixed candy corn pumpkins! Lol
  • Cassandraw3Cassandraw3 Member, Premium Posts: 1,114 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,114 Member
    e9b6wi04mdsw.jpg

I have been looking for these in store but haven't seen them yet. Also love the original creme egg version at easter.
  • kbushe3221kbushe3221 Member Posts: 175 Member Member Posts: 175 Member
    Reece’s
    Almond joy/mounds
    Kit Kat’s
    The pull a part twizzlers
  • claireychn074claireychn074 Member, Premium Posts: 359 Member Member, Premium Posts: 359 Member
    Don’t really get much around my way (rural England), and whilst I’m not a huge sweet fan (except chocolate obvs) I LOVE coconut mushrooms and fizzy cola bottles 😀
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,163 Member Member Posts: 4,163 Member

good point!
    IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR!

BUTTERFINGER!!!! (OLD FORMULA) So sad. I have been craving original formula butterfingers for the past year. I wish they'd bring them back. The new ones are just not as good.

I really like chick o sticks now because they taste like the inside of the old formula butterfinger.
    I just bought a chick o stick from my friendly, neighborhood convenience store and...are they supposed to be this hard?!

Good taste, tho. :)

• Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,510 Member Member Posts: 5,510 Member
    IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR!

BUTTERFINGER!!!! (OLD FORMULA) So sad. I have been craving original formula butterfingers for the past year. I wish they'd bring them back. The new ones are just not as good.

I really like chick o sticks now because they taste like the inside of the old formula butterfinger.
    I just bought a chick o stick from my friendly, neighborhood convenience store and...are they supposed to be this hard?!

Might be old. The fresh ones I bought from amazon were flaky and only slightly harder than the inside of a butter finger.
    IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR!

Might be old. The fresh ones I bought from amazon were flaky and only slightly harder than the inside of a butter finger.

LOL I usually look at expiration dates before buying any food. This says Dec 2020 so close. And I know I have a hard time chewing these days but *breaks off another piece*...yeah....really hard. :) Hard to suck the shell off too.

(Shut up, boys! I heard it!) :)