Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Favorite Halloween Candy?

Replies

• Hollis100Hollis100 Posts: 164Member Member Posts: 164Member Member
    cbihatt wrote: »
    Candy corn. Duh. 😄

Yes to the candy corn. My favorite since childhood.
  • NadNightNadNight Posts: 698Member Member Posts: 698Member Member
    l37dr0sbml8a.jpeg

These bad boys! Normal creme eggs are my joint favourite at Easter too
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 1,605Member Member Posts: 1,605Member Member
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    Candy corn. Duh. 😄

I only like the pumpkin candy corn
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Posts: 180Member Member Posts: 180Member Member
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    Candy corn. Duh. 😄

I only like the pumpkin candy corn

I honestly can not think of any candy I like now, but if I did the chocolate candy corn and pumkins.

As a kid I think Nestley Crunch bars, Heath bars and Hersheys plain chocolate bars.
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 5,769Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,769Member, Premium Member
    For you weird candy corn people:
    48p69eym05dy.png

Blasphemy! 😒
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 1,605Member Member Posts: 1,605Member Member
  • busyPKbusyPK Posts: 3,111Member Member Posts: 3,111Member Member
  • cbihattcbihatt Posts: 264Member Member Posts: 264Member Member
    fdvh87se479z.jpg

Love Sixlets, but I think of them as a Christmas candy. 😄
  • maureenkhildemaureenkhilde Posts: 538Member Member Posts: 538Member Member
    Heath Bars, well love peanut m&m's almost as much. According to a survey the candy that came up most often as a favorite was the Reeses peanut butter cups.
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 4,173Member Member Posts: 4,173Member Member
    68isqwy5ixeh.jpg
    I know.... I'm crazy..lol

Now I finally know the one person in the world they make these for :s :D
    Also, speaking of 'ick'...candy corn!

Team peanut butter cups and mini butterfingers
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 4,479Member Member Posts: 4,479Member Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    68isqwy5ixeh.jpg

Do you still like the new butterfingers? They were my ultimate favorite before the recipe change but I don't really care for them anymore. So sad.
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 4,173Member Member Posts: 4,173Member Member
    68isqwy5ixeh.jpg

Do you still like the new butterfingers? They were my ultimate favorite before the recipe change but I don't really care for them anymore. So sad.

The last time I had a Butterfinger was probably when I was a kid. When did they change the recipe?
  • singingfluteladysingingflutelady Posts: 8,629Member Member Posts: 8,629Member Member
    Smarties (the Canadian type)
    68isqwy5ixeh.jpg

What mkaes the new recipe diffferent?
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 4,479Member Member Posts: 4,479Member Member
    68isqwy5ixeh.jpg

The last time I had a Butterfinger was probably when I was a kid. When did they change the recipe?

When nestle sold them to Ferrara this past December. Everyone is complaining if you check out reviews on a amazon, twitter, fb page, etc.

They taste a LOT different with a weird aftertaste and different peanut flavor. I am so sad because I’ve been really craving a REAL butterfinger for months. They just are not the same. Butterfingers were my favorite candy of all time. If you only had one once in awhile you may not notice though.
    68isqwy5ixeh.jpg

When nestle sold them to Ferrara this past December. Everyone is complaining if you check out reviews on a amazon, twitter, fb page, etc.

They taste a LOT different with a weird aftertaste and different peanut flavor. I am so sad because I’ve been really craving a REAL butterfinger for months. They just are not the same. Butterfingers were my favorite candy of all time. If you only had one once in awhile you may not notice though.

Hmm.. Butterfinger were never my favorite... I probably wouln't be able to tell.