pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    68isqwy5ixeh.jpg
    I know.... I'm crazy..lol

Now I finally know the one person in the world they make these for :s:D
    Also, speaking of 'ick'...candy corn!

Team peanut butter cups and mini butterfingers

Do you still like the new butterfingers? They were my ultimate favorite before the recipe change but I don't really care for them anymore. So sad.

The last time I had a Butterfinger was probably when I was a kid. When did they change the recipe?

When nestle sold them to Ferrara this past December. Everyone is complaining if you check out reviews on a amazon, twitter, fb page, etc.

They taste a LOT different with a weird aftertaste and different peanut flavor. I am so sad because I’ve been really craving a REAL butterfinger for months. They just are not the same. Butterfingers were my favorite candy of all time. If you only had one once in awhile you may not notice though.

@Noreenmarie1234 have you ever tried 5th Avenue or Clark bars??
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    pancakerunner Milk Duds is the TOP Halloween candy in 4 states in the US. That caramelly chocolately goodness!!!!
    No hating on Milk Duds!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Milk Duds is the TOP Halloween candy in 4 states in the US. That caramelly chocolately goodness!!!!
    No hating on Milk Duds!

If I'm going for caramel/chocolate I'm going for 100 grand Bars...
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    Make that 5 states

xua6cyjwua8g.png
  • pancakerunner
    I love so many but off the top of my head:

hm8hjanvtkuw.png

yesssssss
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    i5vgl9euotgp.jpg

These were one of my absolute favorites dipped in hot cocoa😋
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2019
    No hating on Milk Duds!

Wow I am so surprised. Kind of don’t believe that figure lol. No way most popular in my state is m&m!
    68isqwy5ixeh.jpg
    I know.... I'm crazy..lol

Now I finally know the one person in the world they make these for :s:D
    Also, speaking of 'ick'...candy corn!

Team peanut butter cups and mini butterfingers

Do you still like the new butterfingers? They were my ultimate favorite before the recipe change but I don't really care for them anymore. So sad.

The last time I had a Butterfinger was probably when I was a kid. When did they change the recipe?

When nestle sold them to Ferrara this past December. Everyone is complaining if you check out reviews on a amazon, twitter, fb page, etc.

They taste a LOT different with a weird aftertaste and different peanut flavor. I am so sad because I’ve been really craving a REAL butterfinger for months. They just are not the same. Butterfingers were my favorite candy of all time. If you only had one once in awhile you may not notice though.

@Noreenmarie1234 have you ever tried 5th Avenue or Clark bars??

I have maybe years ago but don’t remember what they tasted like! I’ll have to try them this year since I’m in search of a new favorite candy bar to replace my beloved butterfingers. 😂
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I am a true Georgia girl- becuase mine is snickers- I also love peanut m&m as well
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    I don't like most Halloween candy because it is the same thing I can get year-round, just in a different packaging. BUT, I have to give a shout out to one of my favorite chocolate companies. Tony's bars are usually huge, but for Halloween they have bite size versions of their 32% milk chocolate caramel sea salt bar. It's a little pricier than the usual grocery store chocolate because Tony's mission is ethical, fair trade chocolate, and their stuff is also delicious.

Yes, I am the one who has a chocolate ratings spreadsheet.

https://tonyschocolonely.com/us/en/chocoshop/product/milk-caramel-sea-salt-32-halloween-tiny-tonys
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I'm in line with my state - reeses peanut butter cups are my favorite. I also like 3 musketeers. Tootsie roll pops are nice because they last a while but aren't crazy on the calories. I'm also a big fan of smarties. I like chalky things.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    M&Ms the favorite in NY? Boooo, they're the worst. I'll take a Heath bar or Twix, please.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    I don't like most Halloween candy because it is the same thing I can get year-round, just in a different packaging. BUT, I have to give a shout out to one of my favorite chocolate companies. Tony's bars are usually huge, but for Halloween they have bite size versions of their 32% milk chocolate caramel sea salt bar. It's a little pricier than the usual grocery store chocolate because Tony's mission is ethical, fair trade chocolate, and their stuff is also delicious.

https://tonyschocolonely.com/us/en/chocoshop/product/milk-caramel-sea-salt-32-halloween-tiny-tonys

My husband LOVES Tony's but the idea of giving it out for Halloween to random children is giving me hives lol.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member

My husband LOVES Tony's but the idea of giving it out for Halloween to random children is giving me hives lol.

I didn't say anything about giving it away ;)
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 463 Member
    Terytha wrote: »
    Coffin Crisp. I have a box at home lol.

Ahh another Canadian of class and good taste I see.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member

I didn't say anything about giving it away ;)

I gotcha! hehe

I just was looking at the link and thinking, "no no no! Give them the cheap stuff" haha
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Terytha wrote: »
    Coffin Crisp. I have a box at home lol.

Ahh another Canadian of class and good taste I see.

Absolutely...I would be SO happy as a kid when I got these in the loot...right up there w/ Kit Kats too...
  • teresa19622015
    teresa19622015 Posts: 34 Member
    I LOVE candy corn! Can’t get it here.
    My friend and I used to celebrate if we got a lot of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups when our trick or treating. Tootsie Roll! Can’t eat them now my teeth would all fall out!
  • pancakerunner
    I LOVE candy corn! Can’t get it here.
    My friend and I used to celebrate if we got a lot of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups when our trick or treating. Tootsie Roll! Can’t eat them now my teeth would all fall out!

I only like the flavored tootsie rolls!