Favorite Halloween Candy?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    it's that time of year again!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    cbihatt wrote: »
    I really don’t understand the appeal of Reese’s cups. They are so nasty. What is with the gritty texture of that peanut butter? If you must eat peanut butter and chocolate together, buy (or make) yourself some quality buckeyes.

agree
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR!

BUTTERFINGER!!!! (OLD FORMULA) So sad. I have been craving original formula butterfingers for the past year. I wish they'd bring them back. The new ones are just not as good.

I really like chick o sticks now because they taste like the inside of the old formula butterfinger.
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I really don’t understand the appeal of Reese’s cups. They are so nasty. What is with the gritty texture of that peanut butter? If you must eat peanut butter and chocolate together, buy (or make) yourself some quality buckeyes.

agree

I agree too. I like reeses, but I have to be in the mood for them. I however, do LOVE the gritty dry consistency of the peanut butter though and prefer that filling to real peanut butter filling in homemade cups.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    I can't believe I didn't answer this last year!

Snickers
    Milky way
    Mini baby ruths (I'm so glad these exist)
    I can handle the new butterfingers if I have to
    Crunch
    Reeses pb cups (cold)

Fun Halloween candy story. Maybe last April I was at my boss' house waiting for a service guy (nothing inappropriate and I was fine doing this) to show up.

I get back to the office and he (ohhhhhkay, this probably won't go over well) said "you probably saw the big bowl of change". And I said "no but I sure saw the big bag of kitkats"!

Chocolate over money for this girl. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Peanut Butter Snickers
    Reese's Cups
  • VegjoyP
    I truly am not a candy person anymore, and don't really like eating it, I do like M&Ms and Heath bars but would rather spend calories on a piece of extra dark dairy free chocolate.
  • amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    KitKat and Mounds 😍
  • pancakerunner
    amart4224 wrote: »
    KitKat and Mounds 😍

we think alike! Love kitkat... and almond joy
  • glassyo
    *stares at the mega bag of m&ms*

And m&ms.

Especially the green ones.

It's a thing.
  • pancakerunner
    glassyo wrote: »
    *stares at the mega bag of m&ms*

And m&ms.

Especially the green ones.

It's a thing.

yes to m&m's. Especially the canisters of mini!
  • spr931
    spr931 Posts: 61 Member
    Almond joy
    Reeses pieces
    Peanut M&Ms
    (I'm gonna have to try the Oreo candy bar as Oreo cookies are one of my favorites)
  • glassyo
    spr931 wrote: »
    Almond joy
    Reeses pieces
    Peanut M&Ms
    (I'm gonna have to try the Oreo candy bar as Oreo cookies are one of my favorites)

The oreo candy bar delivers (imbigtimeloveroforeosho)
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    As my former kid...it was Reeses pb cups/KitKat/Coffee Crisp/Nibs

• ALZ14
    ALZ14 Posts: 202 Member

The Reese Cup shapes (pumpkin, Christmas tree, etc.) are infinitely better but I still love regular Reese Cups.

My FAVORITE is Reese Pieces.
  • glassyo
    ALZ14 wrote: »

The Reese Cup shapes (pumpkin, Christmas tree, etc.) are infinitely better but I still love regular Reese Cups.

My FAVORITE is Reese Pieces.

Reeses Pieces > peanut butter m&ms
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Decent-quality chocolate will always & forever be the winner of Halloween. 🍫🎃
    1. Three Musketeers
    2. Kit Kat
    3. Reese’s Pieces

Non-Chocolate Runner-Up
    1. Skittles (esp. Wild Berry)
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    I don't like peeps, but just heard due to C there will be no peeps this Halloween.
  • VegjoyP
    Ok I remember one... qsmcc14zxlz8.jpeg
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    gfw603ygov8i.jpg
    Fun size 3 Musketeers bars!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    This thread reminded me I bought 5 pkgs. of mini bars at the Dollar Tree last weekend, just in case Halloween happens. Now I have to forgetaboutem again. Ugh. :/