• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    IDL candy corn 🤮

Me either. Or those pumpkin things.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I will gladly eat your candy corn and your pumpkins, but only a few, please.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    IDL constant teenager drama
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    IDL not having a moments peace
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    IDL being "warned" here for some passive aggressive *kitten* because someone finally decided to report a photo.. which wasn't showing nudity, btw.

Some people here are so touchy.

I have no idea what picture you are talking about but sorry someone was did that.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    @ wrote: »
    I so hate my life right now

Uh oh!!! 😣🤗🤗🤗🤗 @cee134 more cat vids stat!!! Or ...🌈🌞💗🌟🦄.....no?You shouldn't hate it ....you make me giggle all the time....I think you're awesome!!!

...cmon....let's make fun of @RevGym2 ...he's doing a new aerobics video and asked his mom to be the background dancer🤣

....she's actually pretty good👍😉

I don’t know why you would target me to make a fun of. I’m just trying to help people on here become better in life. I feel my videos will help them do that. And my podcast will definitely bring happiness to many lives.

You're right! Sorry Rev!😖🤷.....I just get these urges and well let's just say don't stand too close to me on a busy train platform or anything🙄......I need help.....more sunshine more rainbows stat!😍🤗🙌
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    IDL desperation.... it really is not becoming..
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    IDL

Feeling overwhelmed by life....but I honestly don't remember it being any different🤷
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I don’t like so many tattoos that I can’t see his skin. I do appreciate a few smaller tattoos.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    IDL those blasé reactions on Antiques Roadshow when they get told their late Aunt Esther's wooden spoon set is worth 70 grand. "Gee, really? That's nice."

*kitten*, you better give me a fist pump or something. PBS is so light in the nuts.

Like on the cooking shows when they take a little taste and just say “needs more salt” instead of gagging, throwing it on the floor and yelling “needs more salt mother effer!!!”
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    idl guys that i've already deleted, who are trying to FR me again that, not only aren't supportive, but just post underwear shots on their feed. just no. you know who you are
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    When people expect sympathy for a predicted outcome of a bad choice.

@George_of_the_Jungle oooooooooooooooo cryptic GG....
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    IDL desperation.... it really is not becoming..

Many in my gym are desperate to become like me. I’m flattered by it. I think you would be too
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I don't like being negative

ARGH I DID IT AGAIN