Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Bad Advice Thread

Replies

• MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 7,350 Member Member Posts: 7,350 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    once she adds you on her social media you should immediately go 40+ weeks back and like all her pics.

make sure and leave lots of emojis in the comments too. the winky face. the tongue sticking out. the heart eyes.

and start calling her "babe" immediately

And you’re positive if I try this again I won’t get ghosted again right?
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 7,350 Member Member Posts: 7,350 Member
    I’ve got nothing. But I wanna read more of your bad advice...bump.
  • 1sphere1sphere Member Posts: 4,047 Member Member Posts: 4,047 Member
    Don't bother with passion or doing anything you like to do, just try to become rich.
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 949 Member Member Posts: 949 Member
    If at first you dont succeed, try, try, again. Just leave lots of dms, vm, texts. They'll realize you're amazing.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,642 Member Member Posts: 10,642 Member
    Always text while Marvin Gaye'n
  • indigoblu74indigoblu74 Member Posts: 86 Member Member Posts: 86 Member
    Just pour some apple cider vinegar onnit.
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 949 Member Member Posts: 949 Member
    Just buy it...worry about the monthly payments later
  • av_2905av_2905 Member Posts: 34 Member Member Posts: 34 Member
    Remember to take the vegetables off of your double bacon cheeseburger to lower the calories you consume. ✌️
  • mtaratootmtaratoot Member Posts: 2,856 Member Member Posts: 2,856 Member
    Touch your face!
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,659 Member Member Posts: 1,659 Member
    Do become a washed up, 50yr old, divorced single mom, working retail paying minimum wage & spending majority of your time on random forums.

😢scary.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,257 Member Member Posts: 3,257 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Do become a washed up, 50yr old, divorced single mom, working retail paying minimum wage & spending majority of your time on random forums.

😢scary.

Dis me except for the divorced and single part.
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,899 Member Member Posts: 9,899 Member

😢scary.

Dis me.
    And thank you. Its hard to get this gig without others trying to hone in on my territory.
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,899 Member Member Posts: 9,899 Member

😢scary.

Dis me except for the divorced and single part.

Lies. All lies. You hit the retail part. Thats all. 🤷‍♀️

Stop trying to take my spot!!!
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,257 Member Member Posts: 3,257 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »

😢scary.

Dis me.
    And thank you. Its hard to get this gig without others trying to hone in on my territory.

I love you ❤️
  • mtaratootmtaratoot Member Posts: 2,856 Member Member Posts: 2,856 Member
    Touch THEIR face!
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 6,345 Member Member Posts: 6,345 Member
    cheat on her/him.

if you feel bad afterwards, then it means they're the one.
    Become angry and hateful.. makes life more enjoyable