Speedos are Acceptable

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    YoungGun11 wrote: »
    I believe speedos should not be frowned upon when worn at a place bathing suits are allowed.

By Speedos, you mean skimps/briefs @men, I presume. Nothing wrong with them imo. Granted, it does give me pause when men ( mostly Europeans) sport them here in the US, where men & boys tend to wear swim trunks or board shorts. Played waterpolo and swam competitively in my youth, so men in skimps/briefs isn't really much of an adjustment. The jammer suits were worn years later, also a Speedos swimsuit, and even when swimmers wore them, it was much talked about - too covered, possible bunching, etc.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    So. In Aruba I saw a German man in a leather thong and that wasn't great. Just be thankful people stop at speedos.

How does that even work? In the water I mean
  • your_future_ex_wife
    So. In Aruba I saw a German man in a leather thong and that wasn't great. Just be thankful people stop at speedos.

I have to admit I was scared to ask questions
    Making a mental note to ask if ever I have the opportunity
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member

Yes. Dont be a coward like me. People in leather thongs must be questioned.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited October 2019

I suppose I could try it myself but the equipment is different.

Maybe a personal ad. Wanted: leather thong wearing gentleman. Object: interrogation

• ghudson92

Maybe a personal ad. Wanted: leather thong wearing gentleman. Object: interrogation

I mean. Would eget the same result when questioning an intentional thong wearer over one yhoy meet by circumstance in Aruba? These are important questions for science and must be addressed.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    My bloodline is Swedish. We love nude beaches. I feel qualified to comment on this topic.

I really feel Speedos are only appropriate for Olympian swimmers.

😋
  • ghudson92

I mean. Would eget the same result when questioning an intentional thong wearer over one yhoy meet by circumstance in Aruba? These are important questions for science and must be addressed.

Oh gosh full of typos. Would you get the same result that's meant to say. Don't eat and type kids.
  • your_future_ex_wife

Oh gosh full of typos. Would you get the same result that's meant to say. Don't eat and type kids.

But doritos
  • ghudson92

But doritos

That was some good eatin
  • Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    I personally don't mind speedos but I can promise you one thing I will do my fair share of looking.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    I personally don't mind speedos but I can promise you one thing I will do my fair share of looking.

Idk, the only real life, non-athlete Americans Ive ever seen wearing swim panties were not my type, physically speaking.
  • JB1775
    JB1775 Posts: 136 Member
    Why is it that bathing suits in public are acceptable but if you see a woman in a bra it's not?
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Of course they’re acceptable. I’m still gonna laugh and stare

How do you feel about thick gold chains as a speedo swimwear accessory along with a fake Rolex wristwatch ??

... I'm asking for a friend.

yes, and one must lament loudly about the good old days when this was a nude beach

But what if I want to wear them to work? The meeting room was never a nude beach.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    JB1775 wrote: »
    Why is it that bathing suits in public are acceptable but if you see a woman in a bra it's not?

Maybe because it’s assumed that you’ll be wearing very little clothing while at the beach or pool. It’s kind of silly I know. 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • JB1775
    JB1775 Posts: 136 Member
    Latingal19 wrote: »
    JB1775 wrote: »

Maybe because it’s assumed that you’ll be wearing very little clothing while at the beach or pool. It’s kind of silly I know. 🤷🏽‍♀️

True, but I don't see the logic behind it. Taboo that people can't get past I suppose.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Lederthongen ?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    YoungGun11 wrote: »
    I believe speedos should not be frowned upon when worn at a place bathing suits are allowed.

Still more acceptable to peeps than a woman going topless, at least in the U.S. The one won't get me arrested; the other will.
    It depends on the amount of body hair. If it looks like the hair is leaking out of the Speedo in all directions, it is not particularly appetizing.

Wait, are we eating them now? Kinky.. and cannibalistic.