Speedos are Acceptable

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited October 2019
    JB1775 wrote: »
    Why is it that bathing suits in public are acceptable but if you see a woman in a bra it's not?

I agree that this is a silly concept.

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    So. In Aruba I saw a German man in a leather thong and that wasn't great. Just be thankful people stop at speedos.

Lederthongen ?

Indeed 😂
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Latingal19 wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    So. In Aruba I saw a German man in a leather thong and that wasn't great. Just be thankful people stop at speedos.

Leather? Hmm 🤔 the durable type. He’s going to be wearing that slingshot for a looong time.😧

When I see a speedo I always wish I had the superpower to pixilate that area! 🙈🙈🙈

I imagine there must have been a lot of chafing
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    JB1775 wrote: »
    Why is it that bathing suits in public are acceptable but if you see a woman in a bra it's not?

I've been wondering the same thing for decades
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    YoungGun11 wrote: »
    I believe speedos should not be frowned upon when worn at a place bathing suits are allowed.

Still more acceptable to peeps than a woman going topless, at least in the U.S. The one won't get me arrested; the other will.
    It depends on the amount of body hair. If it looks like the hair is leaking out of the Speedo in all directions, it is not particularly appetizing.

Wait, are we eating them now? Kinky.. and cannibalistic.

Well.... Eye candy is candy and candy must be eaten. Right? Unless it is not appetizing. I want yummy eye candy
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I believe speedos should not be frowned upon when worn at a place bathing suits are allowed.

Still more acceptable to peeps than a woman going topless, at least in the U.S. The one won't get me arrested; the other will.
    It depends on the amount of body hair. If it looks like the hair is leaking out of the Speedo in all directions, it is not particularly appetizing.

In New York State a woman can legally be without a shirt anywhere a man can. Write your legislators.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Of course they’re acceptable. I’m still gonna laugh and stare

How do you feel about thick gold chains as a speedo swimwear accessory along with a fake Rolex wristwatch ??

... I'm asking for a friend.

yes, and one must lament loudly about the good old days when this was a nude beach

But what if I want to wear them to work? The meeting room was never a nude beach.

But it could be!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

In New York State a woman can legally be without a shirt anywhere a man can. Write your legislators.

Without a shirt... or topless? Those are two different things for folks who don't wear bras.
  • your_future_ex_wife

Without a shirt... or topless? Those are two different things for folks who don't wear bras.
    Naked on top. Free nips. Breasts bare.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Also, breastfeeding laws protect that right even when nudity is otherwise not allowed.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

054.jpg
  • KosmosKitten

I just want the right to go topless like any man might be allowed to. If I have to see your bare chest, you should have to put up with mine. Breastfeeding or not.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited October 2019

I just want the right to go topless like any man might be allowed to. If I have to see your bare chest, you should have to put up with mine. Breastfeeding or not.
    Yes, that is what I am saying. The law here says that where it is legal for a man to be bare chested, it is also legal for a woman. Since 1992.

ADDITIONALLY, a woman can bare her breasts to feed her child even when it is not otherwise legal for either sex to be naked.

I think I might not have been clear earlier.
  • CalgaryMac
    CalgaryMac Posts: 19 Member
    I was a competitive swimmer when I was younger and always wore the racing speedos. I don't think that they are particularly flattering if you are wearing racing speedos and you are not in racing physical condition. I wear swim trunks that suit my shape and age. There is nothing worse (to me) for a man or woman to be forcing themselves into a suit that doesn't suit their body.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

Yes, that is what I am saying. The law here says that where it is legal for a man to be bare chested, it is also legal for a woman. Since 1992.

ADDITIONALLY, a woman can bare her breasts to feed her child even when it is not otherwise legal for either sex to be naked.

I think I might not have been clear earlier.

so.... this New York place.

are they hiring ??
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    CalgaryMac wrote: »
    I was a competitive swimmer when I was younger and always wore the racing speedos. I don't think that they are particularly flattering if you are wearing racing speedos and you are not in racing physical condition. I wear swim trunks that suit my shape and age. There is nothing worse (to me) for a man or woman to be forcing themselves into a suit that doesn't suit their body.

There's an older gentleman who wears a white speedo at my pool. You can see everything and mothers are known to make their kids jump out of the pool when he shows up. My mother covers her eyes. He goes to the diving board and does all kinds of stretching. What for, I have no idea. After he goes through all of his song and dance routine he kinda dives into the pool. Then he gets out and that's when the kids run and women scatter.
  • KosmosKitten
    Diatonic12 wrote: »

There's an older gentleman who wears a white speedo at my pool. You can see everything and mothers are known to make their kids jump out of the pool when he shows up. My mother covers her eyes. He goes to the diving board and does all kinds of stretching. What for, I have no idea. After he goes through all of his song and dance routine he kinda dives into the pool. Then he gets out and that's when the kids run and women scatter.

Ah, the old person I aspire to become one day. No *kitten* given.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Diatonic12 wrote: »

There was a man in a nude speedo who did similar at rockaway beach when i was a teenager