Skinny Wednesday Challenge 7/21

Options
13»

Replies

• speedy80
    speedy80 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in, not sure about the water though, that is the toughest part me. Plan on working out and getting in a 2 mile bike ride.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Okie dokie

1:42 min cleaning house burned 790 cals- via hrm !!! HECK YEAH BABY
    Squats: 200 squat challenge week 3 day 1-
    Crunch: 200 sit up challenge week 2 day 1- squats and crunchs 19 min 152 calories

Water intake 72 ounces!!!!

and a clean house to boot!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :happy: It is looking like a pretty Skinny Wed by all! Great job on the outstanding workouts! I am jealous! With a bum foot all I can do is pilates and weights. Oh well....I will have two great hoofs soon! I see that most of you tried to squeeze an AM workout in right off the bat. That is a great idea! Don't you find you have more energy the rest of the day when you do this? I think it is totally worth the effort....it does get tricky if you are working to try to get that in before work. I like how some of you get a walk in at lunch during work. There is no crime in shutting your office door and hitting the floor for a few minutes of exercise during your breaks. I bet you will feel more productive as a result.

:bigsmile: I had a pretty good Skinny Wed. I doubled my exercise and my water (still chugging) and was careful on my cals and logging everything in. I skipped the snacks which are my greatest challenge. :blushing: All in all, feeling pretty good about today! Glad we got over the "hump" together! Hope to see you at the Skinny Sat. Challenge. There will be a new thread posted on Friday night. Any mini goals for this week? My minigoal is to keep the snacks to a minimum! :wink:

Fab:flowerforyou:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well I burned over 1100 calories today & had 16 (8 oz) of Water! Woohoo! :bigsmile:

I started my day with my belly dancing before work, then 3 short walks on my breaks at work, then it was off to Zumba class at the gym, then I did my C25K wk2 around my neighborhood, then came home and finished it off with 50 crunches & 25 squats! Wow I smell! Gonna go hit the shower! :laugh:

See you all for Skinny Saturday! Saturday is the Bix 7 (7 mile run) I'm doing it with my 13 year old neice! Its a very hilly course & its been humid as can be here in the midwest. So its always a hot one for this race! So for the rest of this week I'm going to continue doing C25K. That's my only goals at this point.

:drinker: Kelly:drinker:
  • jeweljade
    jeweljade Posts: 93
    Options
    1hr of pilates total
    30 min cardio
    100 oz water
    yay =)
  • agrasty2002
    agrasty2002 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Thanks for the challenge. I didn't fail miserably but things got complicated as I tried to complete everything. So here goes..

Goals:

Get in 2 - 45 minute cardio workouts! - DONE! I wanted to do my second workout when I got home from work, but my son would not let me work out...he kept trying to run into my legs and head butt me...so I got angry and quit. I put him to sleep after his bath, but I ended up passing out at that time. BUT I did wake up at 2am this morning and I got er dun! LOL. I couldn't do full intensity though since it was 2am and I live on the middle level of an apartment. :(

Drink 2 Liters of water! (I drank 1 yesterday so I am doubling it) - I only got to drink 1.5 Liters and 33.8oz (I actually left my water bottle at work so it was hard for me to determine my intake after work)

Log all of my food intake! - DONE and I was under my calorie goal!! YAY!

Get at least 6 hours of sleep - I got about 4 hours of sleep considering I woke up at 2am and decided to get in my missed workout.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Over all I did well yesterday. Did the 5 Mile walking video and stayed under my calories a bit--wanted it to be a bit more left over but that's ok.
    My mini-goal is to not blow the whole week at the baseball game Friday night! (Skinny Saturday wll be a GREAT motivator!)
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Whooo Hooo I am so excited this AM. This was the first time I did any of the one day challenges and boy am I glad I did. I got all my water in and stayed high on the motivation to not snack after dinner (which is a big problem for me). I was only able to get my normal workout in of 45 min due to my knee feeling off and didn't want to push it and hurt myself but it all paid off. I stepped on the scale this AM and hit ONEderland..... Whoop Whoop :happy: :flowerforyou: :tongue: :happy:

Great job to all!!!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Whooo Hooo I am so excited this AM. This was the first time I did any of the one day challenges and boy am I glad I did. I got all my water in and stayed high on the motivation to not snack after dinner (which is a big problem for me). I was only able to get my normal workout in of 45 min due to my knee feeling off and didn't want to push it and hurt myself but it all paid off. I stepped on the scale this AM and hit ONEderland..... Whoop Whoop :happy: :flowerforyou: :tongue: :happy:

Great job to all!!!

YAY DAWN! ONE-derland must be ONE-derful! :bigsmile: