Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Anyone watch "The Game changers" documentary ?

vm007vm007 Posts: 224Member Member Posts: 224Member Member
What do you all think?

Merit to it or another mocumentary ?

Replies

• LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 6,621Member, Premium Member Posts: 6,621Member, Premium Member
    Someone started this same thread maybe 2 days ago. I'm on the app so can't give you a link. Interesting conversation there. Check it out. 👍
  • HilTriHilTri Posts: 260Member, Premium Member Posts: 260Member, Premium Member
    I just tubed it up and can’t wait to watch it. First scene is nothing but elite athletes and the US Marines.How can it be bad? Will report back.
  • riffraff2112riffraff2112 Posts: 1,519Member Member Posts: 1,519Member Member
    I am addicted to anything fitness related so I watched it. It dealt with elite athletes, Arnold made a few appearances, and was produced by Jackie Chan so it had that going for it. It is a documentary so they almost always have an agenda of some sort. I can't imagine ever giving up meat completely but it is hard to argue that there are some compelling reasons to consider cutting back.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Posts: 796Member Member Posts: 796Member Member
    I’ll just leave this right here.

• HilTriHilTri Posts: 260Member, Premium Member Posts: 260Member, Premium Member
    Game Changer is very interesting and I feel like I would like to try it but I also feel like things are going well with my current diet. I eat and or drink animal products at just about every meal and it would be laborious to find food/ beverages that are in compliance.
  • Dame_sans_merciDame_sans_merci Posts: 76Member Member Posts: 76Member Member
    I’m looking forward to watching this. Can I ask though, does it include any scenes from the meat industry? I’d like to watch it with my bloke who has been veggie for 30 years and I know he will stop watching if it shows this stuff
  • psychod787psychod787 Posts: 2,698Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,698Member, Premium Member
    To be honest all it said to me was that i need to increase my plant based foods not necessarily cut out meat.

YES! someone got it...

I'll save everyone 2 hrs.. lol what the synopsis is....PLANTS GOOD! MEAT BAD!

I dont agree with it, but that's the breakdown...
  • psychod787psychod787 Posts: 2,698Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,698Member, Premium Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    psychod787 wrote: »
    To be honest all it said to me was that i need to increase my plant based foods not necessarily cut out meat.

YES! someone got it...

I'll save everyone 2 hrs.. lol what the synopsis is....PLANTS GOOD! MEAT BAD GOOD!

I dont agree with it, but that's the breakdown...

Fixed it for you.

Oh yes... meat IS good....
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I watch it last night. To me it's simple. Everyone should be eating more veggies but no one must go vegan to live a healthy life.
    Also, this is just like any other pro something documentary. It's promoting vegetarian and vegan diets. Obviously it is going to be one sided.

Like I stated.... two hours of plants good... meat bad....