What's for dinner tonight?

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Rotisserie chicken and rice
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    edited November 2019
    Spicy Wonton soup w/baby bok choy, and shrimp. Grilled chicken breast and mushrom ravioli w/marsala sauce.
    d44yqmfppvxg.jpg
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    I had a weird meal, I made turkey taco meat and put over butternut squash, then had a bunch of calories left so I had two servings of ratoutille followed by baked fruit and Greek yogurt for dessert.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Creamy black bean enchiladas (made with fat free sour cream and almond milk cream cheese) with asparagus and a salad.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Tonight our Indian friends from Durban are going to cook a mind - blowing chicken curry with all the trimmings, sambals and chutneys for us. I just prepare some cauliflower rice as an extra side dish. Can't wait!
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    I have some meatballs with tomato sauce and spices and a spaghetti squash cut in half and seeded in the crockpot for spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Homemade alfredo - it is definitely not low calorie, but everything in moderation :) It is soooo good
  • vkrenz
    vkrenz Posts: 183 Member
    Tuna with a little bit of light miracle whip in a lettuce wrap, very low calorie and easy. Later, for a snack I plan to have 14 smokehouse flavored almonds, yum. I might have some plain Greek yogurt with raspberries in it too for a snack.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Have to pick up my car at garage so it will be a chopped chipotle steak salad from subway for me tonight. No time to cook before hubby has to be at his meeting at the firehouse.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    I've already commented but I'll comment again. Tonight I'm making chicken and gnocci soup! I'm looking forward to it.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    hesn92 wrote: »
    I've already commented but I'll comment again. Tonight I'm making chicken and gnocci soup! I'm looking forward to it.

I was never a fan of gnocci, but recently made this recipe and it was so good!

https://www.marthastewart.com/1543073/brown-butter-sweet-potato-gnocchi-seeds
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    I’m for dinner I had a almond flour tortilla with chili lime jack fruit and some roasted gold potatoes.
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Cherry glazed chicken breasts (left over) with tragically white rice (came in the food box - I usually prefer brown) and korma curry sauce, and some frozen fruit/whey protein shake for dessert/calorie top out.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Orange rosemary chicken (chicken breast rubbed with garlic and fresh minced rosemary and cooked in a pan with orange juice), fresh mashed yams and salad.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    I am making a pot of chili because...it's snowing!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited November 2019
    hesn92 wrote: »

I was never a fan of gnocci, but recently made this recipe and it was so good!

https://www.marthastewart.com/1543073/brown-butter-sweet-potato-gnocchi-seeds

sweet potato gnocchi, that sounds good. I just bought premade gnocci because I'm lazy.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,970 Member
    Tonight will be chicken breast with pesto and some broccoli 'stir fry' veggies with a glass of wine.
  • bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    Making meatballs and spaghetti for husband, and the same but over spinach for me. His request as he heads to Bangalore India for 2 weeks and will miss some of his favorites.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Oatmeal risotto...