Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's for dinner tonight?

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Tonight I made pulled pork and broccoli with butter. My sons also had mini ravioli in chicken bone broth. We had pineapple for desert.
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Spaghetti (half noodles, half zoodles) with homemade marinara sauce made with my garden grown tomatoes. Parmesan and mozzarella on top and a salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Yum, I can’t wait for dinner!
  • yamabachi
    yamabachi Posts: 273 Member
    Steamed salmon over a spinach salad
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    It’ll have to be something quick because of high school football game tonight. I made up some chicken salad this morning so I’ll probably have that on honey wheat toast.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Thai green chicken curry with basmati rice :smile:
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,098 Member
    Thai green chicken curry with basmati rice :smile:

Coming to your house bella!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Actually cooking for myself tonight! Stay tuned...
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Had a date night! We went for Chinese and I somehow, shockingly, am still under my daily calories (by like 15 calories literally haha). Passing on the lo mein and chow fun was hard — love carbs but can’t stop once I start — but I had a nice time and I’m not self-recriminating now.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Sardine sandwich
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Pollo Loco. I cooked at lunch so we went to Pollo Loco for dinner. They have new tamale chicken bowls. Had a coupon for one for $5. Just ate half because it was such a BIG meal. Only ate half and was glad I did because the calories were 950. I will eat the rest tomorrow for lunch or dinner. Good deal and pretty good food. Tamales were not great but their chicken is always good. 2 pieces of chicken, too.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,940 Member
    I had salsa chicken and stir fry bok choy, onions, garlic, and kale.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Today's college football game day... so its an all day food affair :D
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Bison sirloin steak cooked in butter, mashed potatoes with butter and sour cream.
  • yamabachi
    yamabachi Posts: 273 Member
    Split pea soup
  • earlone1
    earlone1 Posts: 29 Member
    Chicken chilli garlic and noodles mixed with my special sauce
  • earlone1
    earlone1 Posts: 29 Member
    You
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,900 Member
    Roasted root vegetables (yukon gold, red potato, and garnet) with wild chanterelles I found a couple weeks ago and are still in great shape. They are about to come out of the oven in five minutes....

c5fsq42aqc1o.jpg

stc73er9hv7v.jpg
  • Hannah5147
    Hannah5147 Posts: 49 Member
    Tonight our Indian friends from Durban are going to cook a mind - blowing chicken curry with all the trimmings, sambals and chutneys for us. I just prepare some cauliflower rice as an extra side dish. Can't wait!

This sounds amazing. Love Indian food
  • peachvine29
    peachvine29 Posts: 400 Member
    shrimp scampi with roasted asparagus