What's for dinner tonight?

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Tonight I made pulled pork and broccoli with butter. My sons also had mini ravioli in chicken bone broth. We had pineapple for desert.
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Spaghetti (half noodles, half zoodles) with homemade marinara sauce made with my garden grown tomatoes. Parmesan and mozzarella on top and a salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Yum, I can’t wait for dinner!
  • yamabachi
    yamabachi Posts: 273 Member
    Steamed salmon over a spinach salad
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    It’ll have to be something quick because of high school football game tonight. I made up some chicken salad this morning so I’ll probably have that on honey wheat toast.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Thai green chicken curry with basmati rice :smile:
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Thai green chicken curry with basmati rice :smile:

Coming to your house bella!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Actually cooking for myself tonight! Stay tuned...
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Had a date night! We went for Chinese and I somehow, shockingly, am still under my daily calories (by like 15 calories literally haha). Passing on the lo mein and chow fun was hard — love carbs but can’t stop once I start — but I had a nice time and I’m not self-recriminating now.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Sardine sandwich
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Pollo Loco. I cooked at lunch so we went to Pollo Loco for dinner. They have new tamale chicken bowls. Had a coupon for one for $5. Just ate half because it was such a BIG meal. Only ate half and was glad I did because the calories were 950. I will eat the rest tomorrow for lunch or dinner. Good deal and pretty good food. Tamales were not great but their chicken is always good. 2 pieces of chicken, too.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    I had salsa chicken and stir fry bok choy, onions, garlic, and kale.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Today's college football game day... so its an all day food affair :D
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Bison sirloin steak cooked in butter, mashed potatoes with butter and sour cream.
  • yamabachi
    yamabachi Posts: 273 Member
    Split pea soup
  • earlone1
    earlone1 Posts: 29 Member
    Chicken chilli garlic and noodles mixed with my special sauce
  • earlone1
    earlone1 Posts: 29 Member
    You
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,945 Member
    Roasted root vegetables (yukon gold, red potato, and garnet) with wild chanterelles I found a couple weeks ago and are still in great shape. They are about to come out of the oven in five minutes....

c5fsq42aqc1o.jpg

stc73er9hv7v.jpg
  • Hannah5147
    Hannah5147 Posts: 49 Member
    Tonight our Indian friends from Durban are going to cook a mind - blowing chicken curry with all the trimmings, sambals and chutneys for us. I just prepare some cauliflower rice as an extra side dish. Can't wait!

This sounds amazing. Love Indian food
  • peachvine29
    peachvine29 Posts: 400 Member
    shrimp scampi with roasted asparagus