What's for dinner tonight?

Replies

• nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,393 Member
    Leftover Ribeye roast and mashed neeps.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    We had cornflake/parmesan crusted chicken fingers with steamed broccoli topped with a little cheddar.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Schlotzky original. Not my favorite, but on the way home from the gym. I was tired and hungry.
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    I had a Beyond Meat burger with cheese and tomato on a low carb bun. It wasn't the most satisfying because I really associate fries or onion rings with burger meals...but I don't have anything like that in the house plus I'm planning to stay under my maintenance calories today...but the temptation is so strong to eat more, argh. I should have skipped my snacks and had a bigger dinner.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Thai green curry chicken stew πŸŒ±πŸ˜’πŸ„ crock pot special!
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Thai red chicken curry loaded with veggies!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Tostada quiche with salad
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    edited November 2019
    I got 2 dips on sale at the kroger cheese shop, always such great markdowns. I got a feta dip that had black olives in it, and a cheddar cheese ball. Had a few scoops of each on some pretzels with a glass of white wine.
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    I have a thing after work at the local library so instead of cooking, I'm going to buy one of those already-made roasters at the supermarket, with a few sides from the deli counter there. Not sure how to "count" it here, but I don't weigh on a food scale so things are a close approximation anyway.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,550 Member
    Ratoutille and chicken, baked apple for dessert.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,156 Member
    Roasted root vegetables (golden beets, red beets, sweet potato) and sprouted brown rice. Pretty boring, so I had some Pinot Noir to liven it up.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    I am having a friend over for dinner and football tonight. I have a pork tenderloin marinating in a chipotle adobo marinade and I am also making roasted poblano buttermilk gravy, mashed sweet potatoes and corn. I'm pretty excited, but I have never made this exact dish before so I hope it turns out.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Went to a donor appreciation event at the Cincinnati Zoo last night. They do a holiday Festival of Lights and we got the first look. Not too many options, but they serve a great local pizza so I had a piece of pepperoni and a side of fries. I also split a Pepsi with my boyfriend.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    I'm going to try a chicken caprese recipe I found on pinterest. Looks yummy!
  • kosseychick
    kosseychick Posts: 244 Member
    I'm making beef barley soup and homemade corn bread for supper
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,393 Member
    Steak Fajitas with grilled peppers and onions
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    Chicken and veggies with holiday-style seasoning (rosemary, savoury, etc) and turkey gravy modified to a stew consistency. Can’t wait for dinner! 😁
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    MAKING THE BEST CAULIFLOWER RECIPE! STAY TUNEDDDDDD
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Chicken thighs with ranch bbq rub and greens for veggies.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Homemade flatbread pizza with sausage, onion and broccoli. πŸ•