What do you drink in the morning?

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,160 Member
    Home ground drip-brew coffee, with half and half.

That's me!!!!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    I cut my coffee shop habit by brewing my own cold brew coffee, I have one large glass every morning. I recently discovered sugar free syrups, I'm working on DaVinci vanilla, caramel, and Skinny Syrups pumpkin 3 pack. Plan on ordering a holiday assortment too to avoid buying them! I need my peppermint mocha fix!

After coffee I have a cup of tea, just discovered roasted fennel tea and love it!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Got a lemon tree in the garden - freshly pressed juice, first thing in the morning. Helps me to open my eyes very wide to this new, lovely day!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    You could make the same drink by using a sugar substitute and a vanilla creamer, or vanilla extract and low fat milk.

Personally, I just drink coffee black and always have even before dieting, so I didn't have to change anything.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Mocha cold brew mixed with silk chocolate protein nut milk

Tea with honey

Occasionally fresh OJ
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    2 cups of coffee with just a little mocha toasted marshmallow creamer.
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Water, then tea with dash of semi skimmed, then cafetiere coffee, dash of semi skimmed again.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Water and black coffee.
    Once a week, I’ll get a Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha made with skim milk and no whipped cream. I do my grocery shopping, Target run and other errands Saturday mornings. I don’t have breakfast and there’s room for it in my calorie budget
  • ploomka
    ploomka Posts: 308 Member
    French press coffee with half and half or cream. Sometimes I throw in a sprinkle of almond or vanilla extract. Could get you that flavor you’re looking for without the sugar/sweeteners/chemicals.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    The tears of my enemies... no, just coffee
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    k378ilt3s8lh.jpg
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I'll usually drink almond milk with that chai tea concentrate you can get. That's in colder weather. In warmer weather I'll have water with some kind of mio sweetener.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Giant glass of water followed by a coffee with half and half. And maybe vodka.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    water and coffee with milk and a little sugar. I am assuming you're looking for something lower calorie? I used to drink my coffee with tons of sugar and I weaned myself down little by little and now I only put like 1/2 tsp in my coffee and it's perfect.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Coffee with either flavored creamer (currently loving the So Delicious Snickerdoodle non-dairy) or half-and-half, and some Splenda. Water.
  • jidebb
    jidebb Posts: 2 Member
    I make my black Nespresso coffee over ice and add peanut butter protein shake and blend for a few seconds!! This is so amazing!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    pre-workout =water
    post-workout=coffee w/ sugar free hazelnut creamer, splenda and water
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,812 Member
    Soda
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    2 cups of water, then coffee with breakfast
  • lorimill1973
    lorimill1973 Posts: 22 Member
    Trying to limit caffeine, so M-F it's hot water with lemon. The weekends are for cappucino!