Options
    stats for the day:

No gym workout today, went to wrk early
    call me crazy, i love riding in the rain

bike ride hm 2 gym, wind n rain- 7.37mn, 12.5amph, 138mhr, 1.58mi= 83c
    Apple Watch- 73c
    bike ride gym 2 dome, wind n rain- 4.58min, 134mhr, 17.9amph, 1.47mi= 51c
    apple watch- 46c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station, wind n rain- 15.25min, 143mhr, 11.8amph, 3.04mi= 161c
    apple watch- 113c
    jog sta 2 wrk, wind n rain- 5.32min, 147mhr, 9.07min mi, .60mi= 83c
    apple watch- 70c
    jog sta 2 wrk 2 sta-rain n sprinkles 4.28min, 9.38min mi, 147mhr, .46mi= 64c
    apple watch- 56c
    bike ride dome 2 hm, sprinkles- 18.44min, 8.1amph, 151mhr, 2.53mi= 226c
    apple watch- 129c

total cal 668
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Went over by over 600 calories. Ovulating got the munchies. Since I only have 1 working ovary y my tubes are tied you’d think it wouldn’t be this bad. I ate so much octovarian food today no meat. Just gave I to cravings. Mad at my self got to do better tomorrow

Amber Tx
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    take care Machka!
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,346 Member
    Options
    Did Gilad’s Step and Tone DVD today. The plan for tomorrow is to do Kathy Smith’s Total Body Lift DVD.

Soup kitchen today. I need to go earlier. I am planning to wear my elf outfit so I need to go extra early to get the “booties” on. Also have to go to the post office to mail the package for Denise and then the bank. Not sure if I’ll do that before or after the soup kitchen. Update: really, I didn't need to be there early today. They changed the date to Monday since they didn't realize that the kids weren't out of school yet. But I went anyway and we gave out bag lunches. Quite a few people commented on my outfit

M – get better fast. Hope the results are everything you hope them to be and that you get the results Tuesday

Karen VA – grrrrrr, what a pain! But glad you got it worked out

Lanette – I don’t know if I completely agree with the “eat like your grandparents did” theory. My grandfather and GM both ate lots of foods that were fried, lots of butter, pies made with (what I think was) lard, get they lived long lives. I honestly believe part of that is because they were much more active than we are.

JR – congrats to your daughter

Shirley – we have the kids send us a list of what they’d like

Tina in CA – Good news about your hubby. I know how hard it is not to stress eat, but maybe try a craft or cleaning – anything to get your mind off eating

Barbara – “Scale back” – I don’t think Vince knows how to do this. But he has said that next year he wants to start doing the decorations inside at least starting in September. Of course, he said that last year but I’m planning to really push him next year. Before we went to Iowa, I kept telling Vince that we should at least PUT UP the arches. Really, who’s going to take PVC pipe? And rebar stakes? I don’t think so. But for some reason he didn’t want to. Something about needing to have the infrastructure down. But it wasn’t down when we put the arches up – at least I don’t think so.

Michele NC
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    💤😴
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    🎄🎁🎄🎁
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,214 Member
    Options
    Today I will make the stuffing balls and the mashed carrot and swede.
    I'm worrying about Christmas food, but really have no need to. The family is only here for about eight hours at the most! The local small shop is open.
    What I find every year is that I am so fixated on the actual day that I forget we need to eat the rest of the time!
    Hake tonight with a basil crust, spinach, and cannelli beans.

Lanette - I grow my basil on my kitchen windowsill. And winter parsley. I just buy supermarket plants and they stay alive for ever. My first task when I go downstairs in the morning is to water them.

I've been writing my memoir fairly regularly. It improves my day no end when I keep that routine going. Exercise and writing anchor me. I haven't always done my bonus afternoon exercise, but there's generally been some walking to the shops, or plenty of cooking, cleaning etc. Must fit in some rowing today.

Much love to all. Steady as she goes!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,883 Member
    Options
    2bsj7gdk9rg5.png

Tomorrow - Sunday 22 December - consider setting your Christmas lights to still so that people with photosensitive epilepsy can enjoy your display without worrying the flickering lights will trigger a seizure.

#christmaslights #epilepsyawareness #TasmaniasVoiceForEpilepsy

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Allie Where are you & your friends cruising to celebrate your 60th birthday? And when is your birthday? <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,705 Member
    Options
    Ketone Karen~ its not until Oct 2020, we are going out of Ft Lauderdale,Fla. going to St Kitts,Grank Turk, San Juan and St Marteen If I remember correctly..
    Because I am cruise alone, mean having my own room,its costing a bundle. as I booked a balcony.. I love sitting out there drinking my tea..
    last cruise I took was with Tom, and here is hoping he will be able to watch Alfie..
    also going to Vegas next December for Trudys 60th, and next weekend we are going to NYC on amtrak overnight