There are two sides to this.
• Pro Working out
- If you work out, your body will feel energized and keep you positive while being sick
- You will sweat out the germs
- Unless you have a fever, you can workout at anytime
• Shouldn’t workout
- Sinus infections and other sicknesses, while not severe, need the body’s energy to fight off the sickness.
- Your body needs to rest.
- Most over the counter meds and prescription ones will affect your body’s performance at the gym
Obviously everyone is different but where do you stand on this topic?