❤️❤️JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 100 ❤️❤️

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    Options
    @koslowkj It sounds as if your bloat is related to a specific thing you are eating. Perhaps look back at your food log and find the common element.

• quiltingjaine
    Options
    @xcc670 @GrandmaJackie will post the start of the new round in a couple of days - it will start on 1/8. We love having people join us but I fear we loose a few because they miss the link.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @jemtred Congratulations and HAPPY KETO-VERSARY!
  • xcc670
    xcc670 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    @xcc670 Since there are no essential carbohydrates, what is “carbohydrate balance?”

I am using an eating plan designed by Dr. Ludwig. His book is called "Always Hungry". I just noticed on this board that it is similar to Primal Blueprint Plant.

I eat a high fiber carb with each meal. That translates to either beans or fruit. I try to limit fruit to 1 serving a day. I eat any/all non-starch vegetables. The biggest change for me was getting away from the Low Fat way of eating (WOE).

For some reason that I don't understand, I am 63 years old and haven't figured out how to eat to lose weight, even though I have always been what I consider a careful/healthy eater. This WOE seems like a WOE that I can adjust to since the biggest change for me is adding fat.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @eyesopennow Mike, right? Toast and cola (regular not diet?) That’s a lot of carbs and I know in my case, carbs make me retain water. Just a suggestion.