Women 200lb+, Let's Jump-Start This January!!!

Options

Replies

• AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Flimflam87: Instead of zoodles, try cutting the zucchini into quarters, then cut into quarter-rounds that are about a half inch thick or so. Get a cast iron pan hot, coat with a thin layer of high-temp oil (grapeseed or peanut) and toss in the zucchini. Get them nicely softened and seared on the hot pan, just like a bell pepper, and then pour them into a bowl, add a spray or two of olive oil, and some cracked black pepper. Then pour your pasta sauce over that. That gets a ton of flavor. (It's how I deal with the pasta question for Boyfriend, who had weight loss surgery and can't have it. He says bolognese sauce on top of that is amazing.)
  • Candyn617
    Candyn617 Posts: 108 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @Rebeckah11 Welcome! You have great goals and have come to a great place for motivation and support!! I have no doubt you'll reach your October goal before your trip to Paris! How exciting!
    @theleadmare Way to go on your losses so far! I hope that your muscle spasm has eased up! Sometimes warm therapy will help get blood moving and help relax the muscles.
    @momx4hill Sorry for your loss. One day of "going a little crazy on food" wont completely sabotage you! Your game plan sounds perfect. A walk, plenty of water and getting right back at it! This journey will be bumpy but we will get to our goals!