Women 200lb+, Let's Jump-Start This January!!!

Options

Replies

• Tarzan37
    Tarzan37 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I don't have an activity tracker but have been thinking about getting one. What type would you all recommend?
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Tarzan37 wrote: »
    I don't have an activity tracker but have been thinking about getting one. What type would you all recommend?

I have the fitbit charge 2. I love it...besides not being able to go in water while swimming. It wasn't overly expensive and should be even less so with the charge 3 out. When this hits the can I am getting the charge 3.
  • Tarzan37
    Tarzan37 Posts: 158 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Thanks @danipatt1216 and @speyerj - that's cool that it will sync with MFP! I will look into these and hopefully get one very soon. Will keep in mind the over-estimate of calorie burn as well. Thanks!

@LilPetesMama I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your mom. Sending you hugs and a friend request.
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @LilPetesMama I’m so very sorry for the loss of your mother😢. Please know that our prayers go out to you and your family💞.
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @beth1978mfp Hello and Welcome! This is an excellent place to find like minded friends and motivation to meet and stick to your goals! You can do it!!!