Options
    Thursday goals
    Stay green✅
    1 hour sweet spot ride on trainer✅
    Pay bills✅
    No beer✅
    No m&ms✅

Friday
    Easy trainer only if wife and daughter doing something else otherwise rest day
    Log calories
    No beer
    No m&ms
    Going into red is ok but no junk food
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    Options
    🌻🌹🌼🌺🌸🌺🌼🌻🌹
    💐 If you're feeling blue 💐
    💐 here's a gift for You. 💐
    💐 Just a little bouquet 💐
    💐 to brighten your day.💐
    🌻🌹🌼🌺🌸🌺🌼🌹🌻
    💜💜💜
    I choose to feed my body
    the nutrition it needs
    and feed my mind with
    the quality thoughts it deserves

💜💜💜
    To all those essential workers still going out there....
    🙏🏻 Thank you for your service 🙏🏻
    Everyone else, please stay home!!!

What am I doing to keep busy? To name a few...
      [*] working on a Memories Project for my grandson
      [*] structuring my day
      [*] morning and evening meditation
      [*] Using the internet to ‘talk’ to family
      [*] crochet, jigsaws, journaling, gardening, reading, writing .......
      [*] HIIT videos off YouTube,
      [*] yoga/Taichi
      [*] Walks with DH
      [*] Cleaning! Cleaning! Cleaning! 😂
      [*] Decluttering
      [*] Stress relievers (search YouTube for Paul McKenna)

Keep your chin up!
      Turning up is the ultimate success!
      2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:

01 Aug 2019: 170.1
      31 Dec 2019: 151.2
      Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
      2020 Personal Discard Weight Challenge
      Name: Terri
      My plan is to weigh less at the end of each month than I did at the beginning
      SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
      GW: 147.1
      Jan: - 2
      Feb: - 1.3
      Mar: - 0.9
      Apri: +1.3 (not too bad, considering lockdown/Easter/Birthday this month)
      May: +0.7(working on upping my strength to,tone muscles, sonot unexpected. It's a balancing act! 😂)
      Sun 31May: 148.7
      JUNE:
      Week 1:
      Mon 01: 148.5 😎 Happy to maintain until I sort out strength w/outs.
      Tue 02: 148.5 🌻
      Wed 03: 148.8 🌻
      Thu 04: 148.6🌻
      Fri 05: 148.5🌻
      Sat 06: 148.6🌻
      Sun 07: 148.4🌻[
      Week 2:
      Mon 8: 148.8🌻 Still holding steady
      Tue 9: 148.8 🌻
      Wed 10: 148.6🌻
      Thu 11: 148.4 🌻
      Fri 12: 148.6🌻 bad case of the nibbles tonight.
      Sat 13: 148.8:🌻
      Sun 14: 149.1🌻Silly choices yesterday!!!
      Mon 15: 149.4 🤔
      Tues 16: 149.2🤔
      Wed 17: 149.3🤔
      Thu 18: 149.2🤔
      Fri 19: 149.4 🤓 I was wondering if this uptick is connected to the fact that I have started interval walking/jogging to get my steps in. I did a little research, and sure enough, there it was, in black and white. When you start jogging, the muscles hold on to fluid for muscle repair. Can be several lbs, and it sorts itself out when the body acclimatises, so I'm sticking with it until it settles down.
      😂 Just when you think you have it all sorted, one little change throws it up in the air again. I'm guessing that this is temporary.

JFT Thu 18 June:
      Daily goals:
      Sleep: 🌷
      Meditation:🌷Affirmations
      Intentional exercise: > 50🌷55
      Cardio: > 30🌷Walking, jogging
      Strength: > 10🌷Legs
      Flex: >10🌷General stretches
      Prelog: stay in the green🌷
      Weight: < 150🌷
      Steps: > 7500😏7055 (I missed the midnight deadline as I was reading)
      Fitbit > 6 active hours 🌷8
      Mood: 😎
      Activities I got to do:
      🌷meditation: ✅ Write journal:✅
      🌷Watch TV: ✅ Walk/Jog:✅ Read:✅
      🌷Laundry: ✅ Puzzles: Sudoku ✅ crochet: ✅
      🌷Watch the rain water my plants for me😜✅
      JFT Fri 19 June:
      Daily goals:
      Sleep:
      Meditation:
      Intentional exercise: > 50
      Cardio: > 30🌻
      Strength: > 10
      Flex: >10
      Prelog: stay in the green
      Weight: < 150🌟
      Steps: > 7500
      Fitbit > 6 active hours
      Mood: :sunglasses:
      Activities I got to do:
      🌷meditation: :relaxed: ✅ Write journal: ✅
      🌷Walk/Jog: :sweat_smile: ✅ Read
      🌷Laundry: Chores:
      🌷Watch TV: Puzzles: Sudoku: crochet:
      🌷Watch the rain water my plants for me😜 ✅

• SERmom3
      SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
      Options
      THURSDAY:
      - Homeschool (lots of meetings today)🟢
      - Log food / stay green🔴
      - Exercise (weights & cardio)🔴
      - Landscaping🟢
      - Pick up dining room and porch🟢

I did so much work outside yesterday. We are taking down an old fence and making room for a new one. Yesterday I worked on taking out a couple of fence posts, moving a wood pile 🥵 and clearing space for the new fence. It was in the upper 80s and humid, but I tend to do better in the heat. My husband was thrilled when he got home because he was dreading moving the wood pile.

JFT FRIDAY:
      -LAST DAY OF SCHOOL - This morning I woke up to cards from my kids, thanking me for being “the best homeschool teacher”. 💕
      - End of year meetings and one teacher visit
      - Out of space on Gmail. Need to start making room
      - Exercise
      - Make pulled pork and coleslaw

Be well! 💕
    • HEGoddard0928
      HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
      Options

JFT, 6/18/20

- JFT :smiley:
      - pick up meds :smiley:There were a lot of them this time. But hopefully, a couple of them we won't have to pick up again for a good long while. Thank the Lord for prescription coverage.
      - actually cook dinner NO TAKE OUT!!! :smiley:Some slight confusion but I made baked chicken and it was yummy
      - Dishwasher :smiley:
      - Gather clothes for laundry :smiley:It's amazing how much room I have in my bedroom when all the clothes are off the floor. Lol
      - Make shopping list :smiley:Done. Lol.
      - Finish lessons in creating writing unit :smiley:Did it on and off throughout the day, but got it all done

Had a good, quiet but productive day. Got everything done. Once I finally went and got the meds I was in the groove and got it all done while Matt was playing video games with his friend. It kept him out of my hair. Lol. Definitely a plus. Today is going to be a day of running around but I got up early and am already at the laundromat. I knew that I should have worn shorts but I thought since it was only like 65 degrees out it wouldn't be too bad. Boy was I wrong! I'm very very hot sitting here. Lol. I think after I post this I'm going to go sit outside in the chairs that the awesome owner put out for people. And the owner just opened the front and back door so there's a nice cross breeze.

Okay, onto some goals!

JFT, 6/19/20

- Aldi
      - Walmart
      - Laundry :smiley:
      - Grilled chicken salads for dinner
      - bring up trash can :smiley:
      - clean bedroom
      - wipe down kitchen counters
    • AJB1014
      AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
      Options
      AJB1014 wrote: »

1. Wash face/brush teeth am ✔
      2. Log food ✔
      3. One water every time I'm at the sink 👎 but better than usual!
      4. Research diastis recti safe exercise ✔
      5. Go for a walk with R ✔
      6. Log JGM10Days challenge ✔
      7. Write chore goals on fridge ✔
      8. Wash face/brush teeth pm ✔
      9. Bed by 1030 ✔

1. Wash face/brush teeth am
      2. Log food
      3. One water every time I'm at the sink
      4. Eat when hungry/stop when full
      5. Go for a walk with R
      6. Log JGM10Days challenge
      7. Write chore goals on fridge
      8. Wash face/brush teeth pm
      9. Be kind (even if the other person isnt)
      10. Bed by 1030
    • pridesabtch
      pridesabtch Posts: 2,326 Member
      Options
      JFT Thursday

- Weigh :smiley: Down a bit, yea!
      - Work :smiley:
      - Protein bar for breakfast :smiley: was tough because my daughter made muffins. I love muffins
      - Pack Lunch :( Scrounged up some carrots and PB
      - No snacks out of vending machine :smiley:
      - Peleton after work :smiley:
      - No cookies/candy :smiley:
      - Log everything :smiley:
      - Stay green :smiley:
      - No alcohol :smiley:
      - Read in Bible :smiley:

Have an awesome day! You've got this!

Another good day. This one was tough though. I was literally hungry all day. It was legitimate hunger so I tries to find good alternatives to junk. Truth is in the evening I really wanted a candy bar, but the fact that I had "No cookies/candy" on my goals stopped me from doing it. I'm glad I stuck to my plan, it feels really good to be in control.

Today, I have nothing to do but laundry. Why is there always soooo much laundry? I guess we are blessed with abundance.

Hubby and I decided we would do an old style camping weekend in July with our girls and their friends... Tents and no electric, but we will go white water rafting and the park has some natural water slides. I doubt we will take bikes (might rent), because I'm not sure how to transport 6 bikes. We may have to take 2 vehicles as is to get all the people and all of the stuff there. I'm going to set up the trip today. I'm super excited! I love WW rafting and haven't been since college.

JFT Friday
      - Sleep in
      - Check in on MFP
      - Put away clean laundry, sort and wash dirty laundry
      - 30 -90 minutes of exercise (not sure about the weather)
      - Log everything
      - Stay green
      - No cookies/candy
      - No alcohol

Y'all deserve health and happiness, go out there and get it!
    • suzij27
      suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
      Options
      JFT
      - Focus on veggies.
      - Exercise
      - Put away sewing supplies and beads/crafting boxes that have been sitting out over the week. This will lead to cleaning out the game closet yet again. Find 5 things to give away.
      - Drop off donations
      - Drop off cloth that needs to be recycled
      - Clear off the coffee table

I think the clutter in the house is effecting me mentally and emotionally. At the beginning of the year I was able to focus on getting rid of the excess around me. I want to get back to that. I am, starting today!
    • merope2
      merope2 Posts: 60 Member
      Options
      Thursday: everything logged! And that was a challenge, because my neighbour invited me over for a socially-distanced dinner and she loves to entertain. There were 4 courses to the dinner (fruit, lettuce salad, chicken with scalloped potatoes, dessert) so it took a bit to recall all the different things I'd eaten and get them into the diary. But I said I would do it, so I did it.

Friday: log everything!
    • Snowflake1968
      Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
      Options
      JFT - Thursday June 18
      1L of water - :)
      Log all Food - :)
      Gratitude Journal - :)

JFT - Friday June 19
      1L of Water
      Log all Food
      Gratitude Journal

I have gone back and read everyone's posts, but didn't make notes as I'm at work and it's shaping up to be a busy day.

I am going to visit my cousin in the hospital this evening, she had skin cancer removed last Wednesday from her nose and has a 5 hour reconstruction surgery today to start the process of getting her nose repaired. She will need several more surgeries before it's completed.

We finally received the quote yesterday to have the trailer levelled and it's gong to be $1650 by the time the taxes are added in. It desperately needs done and we can't put new flooring or anything down until it is.

Well I should go and get to work, everyone have a great day!

• clicketykeys
      clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
      Options
      JFT Saturday
      1. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea!
      2. Check email. Write everything down before it goes in the mouth. AM walk.
      3. Review papers by desk. File or trash. Check green room for paintbrushes and donations. Send D with recycling.
      4. Lunch: wrap. Write a blog post - album? Email Dr. Bates. Garden 10-3.
      5. Write a letter. Dinner: soup. 1 hr writing: letter to B.
      6. Color! 1 hr reading. Critique writing group submissions.
      7. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
      8. Writing: Album post. Message Z.
      9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Check on free NAIE membership? Tues 23 writing group via Zoom. Wed book group. Thu play practice. S 10-3 walk, N 10-3 3, M 3-8 6, T 10-3 ??. Check with PCP about SHBP screening. Call about blood work Monday.

Scale goals
      End of 2017: 174.6
      End of 2018: 189.2
      End of 2019: 196.4
      End of January: 194.6
      End of February: 196.2
      End of March: 193.8
      End of April: 192.6
      End of May: 191.8
      Today: 192.4

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
      1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
      2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
      3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
      4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
      5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTENDED PRE FLEX DAY.
      6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning. PCP July 15 10:30. ObG schedule for October. PCP - allergy shots? left toe joints. Sleep center 778 3316.
      7. Theater: 1984.
      8. House: Crawl space repairs. After that - siding? Or perhaps bathroom floor.
      9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
      10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
      11. Family: Google Hangout. Dinners?
      12. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Progress. Longest run ever today. I am zonked.
    • busoxnardmg
      busoxnardmg Posts: 11 Member
      Options
      JFT - Day 5

Log all food/drink
      Stretch and strength train
      Volunteer at library
      Write one personal letter
      Try to figure out when physically hungry vs. emotionally hungry (this is a hard one for me)
      Come back tomorrow

• TerriRichardson112
      TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
      Options
      🌻🌹🌼🌺🌸🌺🌼🌻🌹
      💐 If you're feeling blue 💐
      💐 here's a gift for You. 💐
      💐 Just a little bouquet 💐
      💐 to brighten your day.💐
      🌻🌹🌼🌺🌸🌺🌼🌹🌻
      💜💜💜
      I choose to feed my body
      the nutrition it needs
      and feed my mind with
      the quality thoughts it deserves

💜💜💜
      To all those essential workers still going out there....
      🙏🏻 Thank you for your service 🙏🏻
      Everyone else, please stay home!!!

What am I doing to keep busy? To name a few...
        [*] working on a Memories Project for my grandson
        [*] structuring my day
        [*] morning and evening meditation
        [*] Using the internet to ‘talk’ to family
        [*] crochet, jigsaws, journaling, gardening, reading, writing .......
        [*] HIIT videos off YouTube,
        [*] yoga/Taichi
        [*] Walks with DH
        [*] Cleaning! Cleaning! Cleaning! 😂
        [*] Decluttering
        [*] Stress relievers (search YouTube for Paul McKenna)

Keep your chin up!
        Turning up is the ultimate success!
        2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:

01 Aug 2019: 170.1
        31 Dec 2019: 151.2
        Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
        2020 Personal Discard Weight Challenge
        Name: Terri
        My plan is to weigh less at the end of each month than I did at the beginning
        SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
        GW: 147.1
        Jan: - 2
        Feb: - 1.3
        Mar: - 0.9
        Apri: +1.3 (not too bad, considering lockdown/Easter/Birthday this month)
        May: +0.7(working on upping my strength to,tone muscles, sonot unexpected. It's a balancing act! 😂)
        Sun 31May: 148.7
        JUNE:
        Week 1:
        Mon 01: 148.5 😎 Happy to maintain until I sort out strength w/outs.
        Tue 02: 148.5 🌻
        Wed 03: 148.8 🌻
        Thu 04: 148.6🌻
        Fri 05: 148.5🌻
        Sat 06: 148.6🌻
        Sun 07: 148.4🌻[
        Week 2:
        Mon 8: 148.8🌻 Still holding steady
        Tue 9: 148.8 🌻
        Wed 10: 148.6🌻
        Thu 11: 148.4 🌻
        Fri 12: 148.6🌻 bad case of the nibbles tonight.
        Sat 13: 148.8:🌻
        Sun 14: 149.1🌻Silly choices yesterday!!!
        Mon 15: 149.4 🤔
        Tues 16: 149.2🤔
        Wed 17: 149.3🤔
        Thu 18: 149.2🤔
        Fri 19: 149.4 🤓 I was wondering if this uptick is connected to the fact that I have started interval walking/jogging to get my steps in. I did a little research, and sure enough, there it was, in black and white. When you start jogging, the muscles hold on to fluid for muscle repair. Can be several lbs, and it sorts itself out when the body acclimatises, so I'm sticking with it until it settles down.
        😂 Just when you think you have it all sorted, one little change throws it up in the air again. I'm guessing that this is temporary.

JFT Fri 18 June:
        Daily goals:
        Sleep: 🌷
        Meditation:🌷Affirmations
        Intentional exercise: > 50🌷68
        Cardio: > 30🌷Walking, jogging
        Strength: > 10🌷Legs
        Flex: >10🌷General stretches
        Prelog: stay in the green🌷
        Weight: < 150🌷
        Steps: > 7500🌷8828+
        Fitbit > 6 active hours 🌷12
        Mood: 😎
        Activities I got to do:
        🌷meditation: :relaxed: ✅ Write journal: ✅
        🌷Walk/Jog: :sweat_smile: ✅ Read:✅
        🌷Laundry: ✅ Chores: ✅ crochet: ✅
        🌷Watch TV: ✅ Puzzles: ✅ Sudoku: ✅
        🌷Watch the rain water my plants for me again!!! 😜✅
        JFT Fri 19 June:
        Daily goals:
        Sleep:
        Meditation:
        Intentional exercise: > 50
        Cardio: > 30
        Strength: > 10
        Flex: >10
        Prelog: stay in the green
        Weight: < 150
        Steps: > 7500
        Fitbit > 6 active hours
        Mood: :sunglasses:
        Activities I got to do:
        🌷meditation: :relaxed: Write journal:
        🌷Walk/Jog: :sweat_smile: Read
        🌷Laundry: Chores:
        🌷Watch TV: Puzzles: Sudoku: crochet:
        🌷Sew masks:

• RuthanneBowers
        RuthanneBowers Posts: 43 Member
        Options
        Yesterday
        1) Prep for classes
        2) Go on a hike and explore a new area during ✅
        3) Get 5 hourly steps on stairwell ✅
        4) Put something in my giveaway bin, put some winter things in the wash (I am slow to change clothes to the right season in my closet); take out trash ✅
        5) Pick up some food stuff at the market and cook some broccoli
        6) Practice the piano ✅
        7) Do some Duolingo ✅
        8) Get at least 8,000 steps ✅
        9) Cross-stitch for 15 min
        10) Read my book ✅
        11) Do ab workout and stretching videos
        12) Clear 5 emails from my inbox and 5 tabs off browser ✅

So yesterday I found a new phone game and played it A LOT and consequently, I did not get much done 🙄 Hopefully I can do better today

For today:
        1) Prep for classes
        2) Do laundry (everything - including folding and putting it away at the end)
        3) Get 5 hourly steps on stairwell
        4) Take out the trash and wash a window
        5) Pick up some food stuff at the market and cook some broccoli
        6) Practice the piano
        7) Do some Duolingo
        8) Get at least 8,000 steps
        9) Cross-stitch for 15 min
        10) Read my book
        11) Do arm workout and stretching videos
        12) Clear 5 emails from my inbox and 5 tabs off browser
        13) DON'T play the phone game
        14) Prep for Sunday and Monday's Bible studies

Good luck to everyone today! It is so motivating to see people achieve their goals. And I love that people are incorporating things other than fitness :)
      • pridesabtch
        pridesabtch Posts: 2,326 Member
        Options

JFT Friday
        - Sleep in :smiley:
        - Check in on MFP :smiley:
        - Put away clean laundry, sort and wash dirty laundry :smiley: Made a dent!
        - 30 -90 minutes of exercise (not sure about the weather) :smiley: Or 2.5 hours
        - Log everything :smiley:
        - Stay green :smiley:
        - No cookies/candy :(
        - No alcohol :(

Y'all deserve health and happiness, go out there and get it!

Okay I had 2 beers and 4 marshmallows, but I burned over 1000 calories today, and everything was in moderation so I'm okay with that.

I got up and started the laundry then went for an hour hilly hike which kind of kicked my *kitten*. It was a beautiful day and I hated to waste it so I asked hubby if he'd like to hop on the bikes and do 20 easy miles. We stopped at a restaurant on the trail for dinner where I had pulled pork and 2 beers. We came home and decided to build a fire and I roasted a few marshmallows. Pretty much an active date day. Now it is 2 am and I am wide awake... ugh.

We also planned 2 camping trips for July. One in PA where we'll go white water rafting and one at a lake in OH with friends. Both are only 3 day trips, perfect time span for tent camping. I get grumpy sleeping on the ground much longer than that.

Saturday, I'll finish the laundry and get my gray covered (Hair appt). I may swing by a nail salon for a fresh coat of paint. I will likely exercise, but not sure what I'll do.

JFT Saturday
        - Sleep in
        - Laundry
        - Hair & Nails
        - Exercise 30-60 minutes
        - No alcohol
        - No cookies/candy
        - Log everything
        - Stay green
        - No soda after lunch

Be your best you today!
      • Kuhl50
        Kuhl50 Posts: 416 Member
        Options
        Daily habits: track, exercise, journal
        Friday Action Plan
        1. Up at 0600, pill, timer, weigh😀
        2. Pets, coffee, pill 😀
        3. On video 0658😀
        4. Breakfast = yogurt + Kashi😀
        5. Lunch = salad + chicken (heat chicken well!)😀
        6. Bike at 3pm🤨—walked instead
        7. Weights at 5:30😀
        8. Dinner = tilapia + cauliflower 😀
        9. Get Father’s Day cards😀
        10. Upstairs by 10👿
        11. Journal😀
        12. Meditate👿
        13. Lights out 10:45👿

Last night I woke up after sleeping ~hour and was awake for awhile (hot here). Ended up downstairs and in a mini binge of chocolate and more. Today I mostly stuck to plan, but right before bed turned my calories red by grabbing more chocolate. Guess I need to keep it out of my house. Usually chocolate is not a big pull for me but something’s changed. And the heat has really messed up my sleep patterns—I’m wide awake near midnight when usually I’m a pumpkin by 10pm.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Daily habits: track, exercise, journal
        Friday Action Plan
        1. No alarm wake, pill, timer, weigh, pill
        2. Breakfast = eggs
        3. Lunch = salad + chicken
        4. Dinner = ?
        5. Meal plan
        6. Grocery shop
        7. Wrap dad day gifts
        8. Upstairs by 10
        9. Journal
        10. Meditate
        11. Lights out 10:45

Setting Intentions personal challenge
        One yoga figure for each day I set my intention before eating (through June)
        1, 2, 3, 4,5,6,7,8,9,10
        🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘
        🧘🧘🧘🧘🚫🚫🧘🧘🧘

GRATITUDE: I am grateful for the strength I feel growing in my body and the opportunity to build it.

WOTY: Habits
      • fairy_daisy
        fairy_daisy Posts: 247 Member
        Options
        Hi everyone! There are so many things I want to get done this weekend and the sun is shining, yay! But I’m still sticking to simple goals JFT: get outside, log everything, stay in the green. I managed yesterday and still plodding on, one day at a time.
      • jenwalkingfurther
        jenwalkingfurther Posts: 224 Member
        Options
        JFT - Friday
        15k steps👍
        4*15 tricep dips during the day👍
        Log everything 👍
        Stay within calorie target 👍
        7 hrs sleep👍

JFT - Saturday
        15k steps
        Log everything
        Stay within calorie target
        Run
        7 hrs sleep

Have a good day achieving those gals everyone 😁 x
      • littleblackskirt
        littleblackskirt Posts: 955 Member
        Options

JFT Friday 19th June

Log everything yes
        Stay in the green yes :)
        Back exercises no
        5 fruit and veg yes
        Walk yes 38 minutes
        Tidy paperwork away yes
        Huge pile of ironing yes
        Housework. I haven't done much normal housework during lockdown, busy with decorating and gardening. House needs a good clean. some, not enough

JFT Saturday 20th June

Log everything
        Stay under 1500 calories
        Back exercises
        Walk
        5 fruit and veg
        Finish housework, just blitz through the rooms

I'm hopeful that the weather will dry up and I'll be able to have family visit in the garden. I really miss spending time with them.
      • teigansdad
        teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
        Options
        Frida
        Easy trainer only if wife and daughter doing something else otherwise rest day❌
        Log calories✅
        No beer❌
        No m&ms✅
        Going into red is ok but no junk food✅

Had about 1.5 beers but dumped the second out was satisfied with what I had so that is almost kinda a win. Wish I could do that w m&ms we had takeout at a friends house so that’s why I went over. I do think I was on track to do well before all that but even so I did ok

Saturday goal
        2 hr trainer ride
        Bring sofa to dump
        Mow lawn
        Plant roses
        120 pull ups
        200 push-ups
        Stay green