Snowflake1968 wrote: »
JFT - Monday Oct 12
1L of water -
Log all food -
No chips -
15 minutes of activity -
Gratitude Journal -
JFT - Tuesday Oct 13
1L of water
Log all food
15 minutes of activity
Gratitude Journal@bookmeister86 - I think writing your thoughts down help a lot, I used to write letters to myself when I was upset or trying to work out a problem and it always helped me.
As for snacks, we have a little cracker here called Cheese Nips, they are 18 for 90 calories and remind me of chips. I don't know if you have them over there or not. Chips are my go to for snacks, so salty and crispy satisfies me.@teigansdad - That is scary about the the 2 confirmed re-infection cases. I had heard back at the beginning of this that they have never found a vaccine for any Coronavirus due to the way it mutates. I don't know if that's a true fact or not, but I haven't forgotten it. I hope that isn't the case.
I am at work and need to get at it as yesterday was a holiday and I am off on Friday, it's a short week for me.
Thinking of some missing people again, @PackerFanInGB , @Bex953172, @AJB1014 @littleblackskirt , @maryrobinson40 hope you are all doing well.
Have a great day everyone.
TiffanyPe17 wrote: »
Just for today, Tuesday October 13th,
•Eat 3 meals
•Nap-up all night last night with baby left me exhausted again today.
•Walk/maybe try to go a little farther this time.
mytime6630 wrote: »
5 pound challenge between now and Christmas..
1st goal weight by Nov 1st: 184
2nd goal by Dec 1st : 179
Todays weight 187.5
Goals for monday, 10/11
1. log all food
2. concentrate on water:)
3. no snacking in the evening ... or if I do, 1 apple and that is all. Need to get back focused .. having the hardest time with this.:)
ZizzyBumble wrote: »
Tuesday 13 October
Stay in the green
5 fruit and veg
Fitbit exercise goals
Happy Scale weight trend ⬇️ 0.5kg lost in last 7 days
bookmeister86 wrote: »
- Track all food and drink
- Be in the green
- 5 fruit & veg
- No alcohol Realistically, I'm not going to avoid alcohol when I have calls with my friends, at least not at the moment. Let's start with the days where I don't have social calls...
- Switch emails off when finished reading
- Stay positive
- Ring about check-up Was just too busy yesterday
- Get out for a walk
- Sort recipes & create meal ideas spread sheet
- Finish day with reflection/ journaling/ problem solving
- Get into evening mode with walking or stretching
- Talk to boyfriend in French
- Read a little of French book
- Lights off by 11 Call with friends finished late and needed a bit of wind down time
Copyright 2005-2020 MyFitnessPal, Inc.