Daily Commitment Thread for 2020 -- JUST FOR TODAY

Options

Replies

• aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I was about 50 over my calories yesterday by accident, so I'm not sure if I can count that in the green. Usually if it's about 20 over or so I will still count it because my daily calorie allowance is pretty low and I'm still in a deficit. Let me know what you think if I should count yesterday or not 🤷‍♀️

@AJB1014 Congratulations!!!!!!! What an ordeal, but so worth it 💖💖

@HEGoddard0928 Glad the surgery went well, hoping for a quick recovery!

@pridesabtch big hugs, I'm sorry you're having a rough time, we're here for you

Yesterday 2/20:

1. Log all food😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal😑 close
    3. Finish work at 5:20😁
    4. Do workout😔 I've just been so tired

JFT 2/21:

1. Log all food
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Finish work at 5:20
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

JFT Thursday
    - Log everything and stay green :smiley:
    - No alcohol :smiley:
    - Crashing hubby's therapy appointment... :smiley:
    - Work late :(
    - perform audits :smiley:

Not many goals for yesterday, but I hit most other than staying late for work. I went to therapy at 3:00 with hubby and just couldn't bring myself to come back to work. I'm rolling through my vacation right now as I have a very difficult time doing day to day activities.

JFT Friday
    - Log everything stay in the green
    - No alcohol
    - drink some water
    - stay awake during meetings
    - mentally prepare for the weekend activities...

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 Can I have shamrocks for the 18, 19 & 20th please

@HEGoddard0928 kitty cuddles are the best, but getting them on your terms rather than theirs can be tough.

@Rita7Denise welcome

@AJB1014 Congrats! Sorry it was a bit of a traumatic thing, but glad you are all healthy and home now. Anxiety and depression can sneak up on you. Have a support system in place. I'd be happy to be a part of that system. Always feel free to message me.

@Snowflake1968 Hang in there.

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Friday
    1. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Review plans.
    2. Get dad to the airport.
    3. Run. Aim for 4 miles.
    4. Revise unit plan.
    5. Write blog post. Run lines for play.
    6. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    7. Write sub plan.
    8. Chop celery. Set up JFT for tomorrow. Robocalling tomorrow; photo shoot Sunday.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. No alarm!
    10. Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. FINGERPRINTING WED FEB 26. NEED $41 AND $10 CASH.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of January: 194.6
    Today: 198.2

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. PB usernames 6 digits, no 19 or 20s, no birthdates. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTENDED PRE FLEX DAY.
    6. Medical: Dentist Apr 30 8 AM but check on meetings and RS. Onco Apr ???. PCP Schedule for July. ObG schedule for October. PCP - allergy shots?
    7. Theater: 1984.
    8. House: Crawl space repairs. After that - siding? Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy new bikes and bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Find cousin photos.

WFTY: Progress. Weight heading back down but it was SUCH a big upswing that it's going to take awhile. UGHHHH. :(
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    And it ate today's post. Fine. Whatever. I hate everything right now anyway.

Noo!!! We love you! Be strong dear friend!

Thank you :) I'm so glad your surgery went well and I hope you have a smooth recovery.

@AJB1014 Congratulations! It sounds like things are going well after a really scary start.

@Snowflake1968 I am RIGHT there with you on just not feeling it.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,475 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Recap R 2/20 ~ rest day: workplace lunchtime snowshoe hike canceled (2 weeks in a row) due to wind chill temp below 0F
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 8,787 steps, 250+ 13/14 & 38 floors :neutral:
    2) Log meals & snacks / look up yak info online / net calories green / 14c water = Completed food diary then had evening snack after choir. Started by counting out portion, then just kept eating. Ack. Logged G/B/U & moving on. Net cals -137 :s sodium green :) sugar -4 :) fiber & protein excellent :) 15c water
    3) Don't putz through workday, get stuff done = half putz, half work :p
    4) Evening: make planned supper :) / choir 6:30 :) / wash dishes :) didn't want to but on this list :wink: / other? :) made chicken salad for hubby from leftover rotisserie, remembered middle brother's bday is Sat. so prepped & mailed bday card on way to choir
    5) UNPLUG 9:00 :) / FLOSS / RETAINERS ACK!!! >:) / bed & no tv 10 :( I, too, have toddler/night owl tendencies :D@beachwalker99 @jeschepp (treadmill or x-train before work F)

JFT F 2/21
    1) 30 min. x-trained (weights/circuit) before work = yay me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    3) Not sure of supper (again) / log all meals & snacks / net calories green / 14c water
    4) G-PT progress / weekly status reports (gah!) / clear some inbox?
    5) Evening: wash towels (start ASAP when home) / put away clean dishes / boil eggs / fold & put away line-dried clothes / prep egg cartons, cash & bag for (last) winter market / bag of kitty food in cat bin / other?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS for crying out loud / RETAINERS ditto / bed & no tv 11:00 (late alarm, winter market)

@AJB1014 Congratulations and happy birthday to Raymond! What a scary start, but what a story. Glad you both & hubby are ok.

@Snowflake1968 and @clicketykeys I'm there with you, just not feeling it right now, especially I want to eat all the food. Hibernation instinct? hahahaha! Feel like I'm going through the motions on MFP but maybe accuracy not so good, since scale is not shifting downward. I'm not sure how realistic my exercise calories are, and I don't sync my Fitbit to MFP. Figure one of these days things will click for me...

Shamrock Challenge: 3X (17,18,19) no shamrock for me yesterday :'(

2020 Goals
    1) Get weight below 160# (last time was 4/20/19)
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP monthly (I stopped as weight plateaued & went up) = 2/1/20
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race events ~ have planned 7 5Ks and 2 10Ks at minimum = Frenzy on the Fox 5K 49:36 ave. pace 15:29 / Seroogy's Valentine 5K 46:26.7 ave. pace 14:47
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    9) Declutter home office, bedroom and basement = basement (boxes) Jan. / home office desk (some) & more basement boxes Feb.
    Word for 2020: Persist
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Late with goals today, but I got some course updates done and answered email this morning. Today is a "rest day" - I'm a bit sore from my run of gym days - but it will hardly be restful. I've got a ton of household chores to do. The sun is beckoning, but I think the chilly temps will help keep me inside (and hopefully hard at work).

Yesterday was another mixed bag - good on health goals, but poor on household and online tasks. My office hours ran way over, and I had several long appointments with students who are struggling or who'd missed class. My evening tutoring student asked to increase the length of the session, so by the time I got home, I was beat. So it was quick comfort food (Campbell's tomato soup and a snack bag of Cheezits) for dinner in front of the TV. Not too bad, since I stayed in the green, but not the best way to spend my calories. I had a tough time settling down, so after I caught up on the crime drama du jour (currently Vienna Blood is running on PBS), I switched to "reruns" of things I've already watched on Netflix. I settled on Broadchurch, because, well, David Tennant <3 And Olivia Colman, whom I'm loving much more the second time through. Nodded off halfway through the third episode and finally went to bed sometime around 2.

Ambitious list today. Better post this and get to it!

Goals for Thursday, February 20, 2020
    • Complete food log and maintain a calorie deficit - √
    • Gym - √ - Probably should have taken a rest day given all I had to do.
    • Household chores 60+ min – X
    • Grading/email/LMS updates – X
    • Online course HW – X

JFT Goals for Friday, February 21, 2020
    • Complete food log and maintain a calorie deficit
    • Clean fridge
    • Clean up kitchen
    • Straighten house for the weekend
    • Grading/email/LMS updates
    • Online course HW (set up course shell - maybe)

@TerriRichardson112 - May I have a shamrock for the 20th, please?

Thinking of all of you today, celebrating your joys and accomplishments and offering support for those who are hurting.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,198 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I have been here, I've been stuck in a constant cycle of trying to catch up with posts but by the next day there's hundreds more again lol.
    So I've not read any since the first of Feb and admitted defeat lmao!!

However, the page I was on showed @mytime6630 post of your husbands results.
    Im so sorry, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. It's been 2 weeks now? Any further updates? Hope you're okay xx

And I hope everyone else is okay too ,x

I had to go all the way back to find your post Bex! We missed you on here .... so happy to hear from you! <3

Thanks for the thoughts! We are doing OK ... no cancer in his bones or organs, so that is a relief. The cancer has spread, so they cannot do surgery.. but hoping the radiation will work. We meet with oncologist next week.
  • mytime6630
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    ☘️☘️ ☘️ Shamrock Challenge (17, 18, 19 )

Goals for Thrusday, 2/20
    1. go to gym :)
    2. log all food :)
    3. shamrock challenge -- stay in the green :/:/ Went with daughter to Trader Joes... and bought some chocolate covered cherries ... they were good ;) But I was not in the green after eating them.
    4. concentrate on water :)
    5. work on tote bags :)
    6. start more chemo hats :/
    7. continue thinking positive thoughts :)

JFT, Friday
    1. log all food
    2. concentrate on drinking water
    3. positive thoughts
    4. work on tote bags
  • mytime6630
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Name: Joan
    5'11"
    69 yrs old
    My weight history:
    SW Year 2017: 217
    SW Year 2018: 195.5
    SW Year 2019 : 206

SW Year 2020: 182.6
    1st GW: 185.4 :) Met this goal
    2nd GW: 175 - and learn to maintain

Goals for 2020:
    These are the healthy habits I would like to do in 2020:
    1. Lose 15 pounds to get to my ultimate goal of 165, and then learn how to maintain it.
    2. To be better with planning my meals each week
    3. to get up in the morning, and have a rough idea of what I plan to eat the rest of the day.
    4. To stop mindless eating. To learn how to eat to live, not live to eat.
    5. To make drinking water a regular habit.. and drink 8+ glasses of water a day

2020 - January
    SW: Jan 3: 185.4
    SW Feb 1: 178 (-7.4 lbs)
    2020 - February
    SW: 178.0 - goal 175
    Feb 1: 178.0
    Feb 3: 180.6 --- I expected this, with superbowl last nite .. to many chips, etc.
    Feb 4: 181 --- I think this is from overeating for the superbowl. Hoping it comes down!
    Feb 11: 177.5
    Feb 12: 178.0 - the scale is not moving much, but trying to just maintain right now.
    Feb 19: 177.4
    Feb 21: 176.8

• mytime6630
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Surgery went well. !

So happy the surgery went well... and hope you are getting a little time to rest!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    AJB1014 wrote: »

Baby boy is here!

Congratulations!!!!!! <3
  • mytime6630
    edited February 2020
    Options

I am craving carbs terribly and want all the potato chips in the world! When I started this weight loss round two years ago I was able to just do it and I was doing it until this past July. I have now gained back 15 of my 25 lb loss and I know I need to get back at it, but I can’t seem to find my determination to do it.

I’m going to keep trying, keep logging and keep posting my goals. I know if I do that I won’t give up completely. I also am still weighing daily. I think I need to sign up for a couple of exercise classes, some more swim lessons, something that is costing me money if I don’t do. That might get me going again. I also think spring will get me going again.

I’m anxious to start my walking again, but I hate walking inside in a track.

Thanks for asking, it made me think about it and write it all out. Oh! Your afternoon snacks are my evening snacks, after Rodger goes to bed. Those are definitely not helping.
    M

I think so many of us are like this ... a combination of the gloomy, cold weather, and being cooped up all winter. I struggle as well right now... because I want to "emotional" eat. I know that does not help things though, so working hard at not doing that. Once I get started, I can't stop. I've been keeping tons of fruit here ... and I do find that helps... I can still "eat", just not eat chips, etc. I do great all day ... but I'm like you... its the evening snacking that gets me.

You hang in there .... I know you will get there again. Once the sun starts to come out more. But so proud of you for keep trying .. that alone is a win.
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    @AJB1014 CONGRATULATIONS!! Welcome Raymond <3

Went yesterday pm to do taxes, when got back home watched tv and ate, could've been comfy in bed and gone to sleep early, or organized my desk but didn't - was i celebrating checking that off? Mindfulness!! (trying not to let the monkey brain take over so much).
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Surgery went well. It turned out it was the left ovary not the right and the mass was bigger than they thought. But they removed both as well as the tube. They sent it down to radiology. I'm hoping to hear the results from the doctor when she visits today. I just want to know how much it weighed! Because apparently it's what was making me get fat. And hopefully now that that it's out of me my acne will go away because my hormones will be normal again. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Thank you to all my friends who prayed for me and sent me warm fuzzy thoughts. They were definitely appreciated.

I was up and walking around this morning and my fluid output was great. The nurse was kind of shocked because most of the time she has to tell people to drink water where I drink it like a fish. Lol.

I'm hoping that I get to go home today! I miss my bed. I only got about 4hrs of sleep and it was completely disjointed. And I miss Panda. He's going to be bummed that he can't lay in my lap for a couple of weeks. But oh well. Lol.

I'm hoping to be back to school at the beginning of April. So keep your fingers crossed for that.

So over all things have gone well!

Losing both ovaries is going to put you straight into menopause, isn't it? I don't think that your hormones are going to go back to normal per se. Surgeons don't always do a great job of explaining these things, so you may want to follow up with your regular GYN.

I didnt lose both. Just my left one. Thank God! My right is fully funtional and looks great my doctor says. Lol

Oh good! I am glad that I read that wrong.

I still have my ovaries, but I lost my uterus. My experience was that hormonally things were a bit wacky for a while after surgery. It took a little bit to find a new normal.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    @AJB1014 Congratulations!! I'm so happy to hear from you and happy to hear you and Raymond are healthy and doing well! What an ordeal you went through though...that had to be so scary! :heart: All his aunties are excited to see pics!

@HEGODDARD0928 I didn't realize you were having surgery! I'm sorry I'm so far behind. Really happy to hear you did well and are on the mend though! (((HANNAH)))

@pridesabtch I absolutely AM the praying type andI am adding you to mine. I hope things start looking up for you soon. (((hugs)))

@clicketykeys I'm sorry but I had to laugh when I saw your post that you hate everything....because that is totally ME lately! But I do feel bad because that means life is just plain *kitten* for you right now. :'( I'm sending you cyber hugs, and I hope you can feel them. :heart:

@Snowflake1968 Your reply to @bookmeister86 was so insightful! It sure made me stop and think about what my hurdles seem to be lately. I've primarily got the "What's one more day? I'll do better tomorrow." thing going for me. But I never do it then. I think I need to start turning that into "I don't need to eat that today. Maybe I'll have that tomorrow." I have to find a way to talk to myself so I don't feel like I'm being deprived.

@teigansdad I do the same thing...eat too fast. I'm always done way quicker than my husband. I like @Snowflake1968's note about being more mindful, putting down fork in between bites, using smaller plate, etc. I might start trying that one. I end up taking seconds so often because I eat so fast, and then after eating two platefuls, I'm stuffed and miserable. Why do I do this to myself? UGH.

@jeschepp That is quite a decision you have to make. Weigh the pros and cons of each job and see which one has the most pros that matter to you most. It's easy for me to say though, right??? LOL I know you will make the right decision for you and yours. xxoo

@Kuhl50 Welcome back! Your travels sound wonderful! I dream of someday being able to travel somewhere outside of the United States. Spain and Ireland are both on my bucket list. :)

@beachwalker99 & jeschepp Staying up too late is something I also do. Drives me nuts that I do this to myself because then I'm dragging all day at work the next day! But I think I know why I do it...I need quiet time. I need quiet "me" time to unwind at the end of the day, and with my husband being retired for the last 4 years and me working 40+ hours a week still, I never have any time alone anymore. So, after he falls asleep, that's when I get out my book and start reading and of course the book takes me to some other world where I get lost and, well....you know. Before I know it, it's late again. :) At least I'm in good company!

@azulvioleta6 Glad to hear you are going to be able to tango again! I love hearing about all the different dancing you do. I have two left feet... :(
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Checking in from Friday
    1. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Review plans.
    2. Get dad to the airport.
    3. Run. Aim for 4 miles.
    4. Revise unit plan.
    6. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    7. Write sub plan.
    8. Chop celery. Set up JFT for tomorrow. Robocalling tomorrow; photo shoot Sunday.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. No alarm!
    10. Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. FINGERPRINTING WED FEB 26. NEED $41 AND $10 CASH.

JFT Saturday
    2. Groceries.
    3. Run. Aim for 4 miles.
    4. Warren robocalling.
    7. Write sub plan. Movie.
    8. Chop celery. Set up JFT for tomorrow. Photo shoot tomorrow.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of January: 194.6
    Today: 198.2

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. PB usernames 6 digits, no 19 or 20s, no birthdates. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTENDED PRE FLEX DAY.
    6. Medical: Dentist Apr 30 8 AM but check on meetings and RS. Onco Apr ???. PCP Schedule for July. ObG schedule for October. PCP - allergy shots?
    7. Theater: 1984.
    8. House: Crawl space repairs. After that - siding? Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy new bikes and bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Find cousin photos.

WFTY: Progress. Better today. Looking forward to tomorrow.