Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 101

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,806 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine Thanks for the article. I have read it before. It is one of the downfalls, IMHO, of a keto or low-carb lifestyle. It mentions even ONE day of over carb can be dangerous. Clearly there will be those days or social engagements. We have all had them. This would not occur with a standard low calorie or low-fat diet. However, I've found that the low carb is what stabilizes my blood glucose the most so I practice low carb for that reason. On my best days I try to watch both cals & carbs. The article definitely makes me feel between a rock and a hard place when determining what method of weight loss would be best for me. Ah....the pros and cons of it all! Honestly, its something that should be weighed out. I will say this. I don't actually plan "cheat days" which is what the article is actually about. I do go over carbs primarily during travel which is usually a couple of times a month. My home is a safety zone for the low-carb lifestyle. What to do...What to do.... It is something I should think about, I thank you for sharing.
  • untrachelable
    untrachelable Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @beachwalker99, that means alot