Looking for others that need to lose a LOT

I need to lose at least 150lbs, so looking for others that understand the struggle. Need motivation and support.

Replies

• angelajmrn
    angelajmrn Posts: 63 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • carmenrocs08
    carmenrocs08 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me! My goal is to lose 80-100lbs!
  • gsurd
    gsurd Posts: 2 Member
    hi feel free to add me.I have at least 80lb to lose!
  • a420ladyluck
    a420ladyluck Posts: 18 Member
    Thx
  • jasspennington
    jasspennington Posts: 94 Member
    80-100 lbs!! Add me!
  • JLWandRLW
    JLWandRLW Posts: 1 Member
    100 loser here. I'd love to get support. First day and a LONG way to go but I want to do it well.
  • gemiller87
    gemiller87 Posts: 137 Member
    Feel free to add me. I had a large amount to lose in 2019. I dropped around 130lbs in 2019. I'm honing in on end goals now here in 2020 (a couple months to final destination). I'll gladly accept any invite from anyone on a long journey to support the progress!
  • neil_machen
    neil_machen Posts: 26 Member
    anyone feel free to add me, I want to lose approx 100 pounds
  • beach_bella
    beach_bella Posts: 1 Member
    I'm looking to lose 80 -100, so I feel the everyday struggle. Feel free to connect and add me. We can hold each other accountable.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose 80-100 pounds.
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 600 Member
    Add me as well! Ultimate goal of 91 to lose, currently down about 31. I've been using MFP on and off (mostly off) since 2014 and only recently realized how key the community/forums on here are for motivation and support.
  • 13ecca4
    13ecca4 Posts: 202 Member
    About 140lbs for me :(
  • Honey_Pumpkin39
    Honey_Pumpkin39 Posts: 213 Member
    150 lbs for me - but am confident because I did it 10 years ago. Hmmmmm. Please add me!
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. (Any of you that is) Started in February of 2019 at 391, down to 352. Been going up and down the same few pounds for months now) Got around 153 more pounds to lose.
  • Debs_1985
    Debs_1985 Posts: 67 Member
    I need to lose 56 pounds and have more energy. This is my first day back on it. I lost 60 pounds 2 years ago and put it back on due to medication.
  • hu4lnicole24
    hu4lnicole24 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! Right now im almost 300 pounds and 5’2. Everyone says i dont look nearly as big as i am, but i need to lose a good 100 pounds at LEAST, for my health. I am body positive and dont feel the need to be skinny, but i want to be more fit and healthy. I think it would help my depression 🙂 I was 140 pounds at my smallest, but due to college, stress, and birth control/antidepressants, i gained a ton of weight. Im just starting up again and re downloaded the app in hopes that itll help me keep myself from falling off the wagon again.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,929 Member
    Feel free to add me....I had 125 lbs to lose but lost 5.8lbs so far ...
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Welcome @a420ladyluck !

I love seeing all the offerings of support. Thanks MFP Community!!!

In case anyone needs them: Here are instructions for adding a MyFitnessPal friend.
  • _DesiFreckle_
    _DesiFreckle_ Posts: 7 Member
    Please add me as well! I'm looking to lose around 180lbs. Anyone else can add me too!