Looking for support & friends who need to lose 100+ lbs

Options
124»

Replies

• emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I need motivated mfp friends! I'm starting over, again, with a goal to lose 50lbs this year. I want to lose 110 lbs total. I work from home, desk job, so it's hard for me to get moving. Any new friends would be great!
  • timetolosethatweight
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm working to lose 59 pounds after having lost 31 pounds before tracking on MFP.

Anyone, please feel free to add me.

It helps to have friends you can support and who support you.
  • novaktea1
    novaktea1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :'( Hi, so I’m on my 5,001 quest to be healthy. Right now I’m not even at my heaviest weight and my health is starting to go. I’m pre-diabetic, I have high cholesterol and now my knees are starting to bother me. At my age it’s just so hard to drop the extra weight. I’m the worst water drinker. I’ve drank so much soda if you cut me open I’d fizzle. I’m a single person so I hate cooking for just myself. I tend to gravitate towards fast food since it’s easy. I just feel like I’ve lost control of everything. I’m just so lost.

Hey there! Search for recipes of food you can cook and let it stay in fridge for a couple of days, or which you can keep frozen. It helps a bit with cooking issue.Best of luck! Worst thing for me is that i am so hungry all the time for a few days now. I am trying with smaller meals more often than i used to eat. 🤗
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My first post! Hello everyone... feel free to add me. I just discovered this app and was happy to see I can put it on my computer also. I am working on a few things to become a better me and loosing this weight is top on my list. Currently weighing in at 226, with my first goal of loosing being 180. My suggested weight according to the professionals is 125-130, not sure if I will ever make that goal or not, but would love to eventually make it down to at least 150 when all is said and done.
  • CandaceCollinsFitness
    Options
    😃
  • navyvet60
    navyvet60 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kevkev0210
    kevkev0210 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. Newbie here. On week 2 of my weight loss journey - I want to lose 7 stone (98 lbs) in total. I’d like to have lost 56 lbs by mid August and 70 by mid October when I have my holidays but I think I might be a bit aspirational.
    Any support welcomed!