Calories

Options
Ok if MFP says I didn't get enough calories a day then it doesn't let me submit for that day? I feel full so should I eat more or is it not okay?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,051 Member
    Options
    How have you calculated your calorie goals? Do you have a fitness device like Apple or Fitbit synced to this site? There could be a tech issue - sometimes if you have it set incorrectly it will double count your activity or exercise.

How many calories per day are you eating? How much weight do you need to lose? Those are factors and are important.
  • mmgirl87
    mmgirl87 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Okay thank you I just wanted to make sure it is still saving. I believe I eat enough as I don't faint, weak or anything and sometimes I forget to log things.
  • NetritionWithMissy
    NetritionWithMissy Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hey! @mmgirl87 How low are you going for calories? I'm not sure of your age, height, weight, or stressors, so I can't run numbers for you right now but for adults I never ever suggest going below 1200 calories/day. If you find that you're low on calories each day but feeling full, you may consider choosing some higher-calorie foods (most foods that are not from plants). Hope this is helpful!