Women 200lb+, Let's Stay Fired Up This February!!!

Replies

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited February 2020
    What songs keep you going at the gym/running/cardio? I need some new stuff and I live in the boonies (the only thing on the radio is whatever the current top 10 is on a loop mixed with ooooold crappy 90s songs. Or country). Help a woman out! :)

1/31: 255.5
    2/6: 253
    2/14:
    2/21:
    2/28:

I have this app called RockmyRun that gives me running jams with different themed stations-the problem is it uses data, but I'm okay with that.

@KeriA so sorry about your cat ❤️
  • aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    @KeriA I’m so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is so hard. Sending you a hug.
  • Emilyestelle1
    Emilyestelle1 Posts: 21 Member
    @KeriA I'm sorry to hear about your cat. :( The loss of a pet is a lot harder than many people think.
  • Danielle__S
    Danielle__S Posts: 29 Member
    @Danielle__S, do you have any type of streaming service? I use spotify fairly often and they have a wide variety of workout playlists with songs that can keep you going.
    I have Spotify, but it keep suggesting songs I don't like :/ I have playlists, but it seems like I keep playing the same things over and over.
  • Danielle__S
    It's the start of another week! We've got this!
  • Danielle__S
    Hope y'all don't mind me joining late.

Glad to have you here! (I'm new, too!)

• stantonlisar
    stantonlisar Posts: 5 Member
    I’m new too
  • erarebirth
    erarebirth Posts: 12 Member
    Highest Weight 250.0
    CW - 242.5
    February Goal - 236.5
    Goal#1 - 182.5

2/1 - 242.5
    2/9 - 241.2

2020 goal: 4.25-6 lbs a month

This week was a huge challenge. I exercised more and then got really hungry and ended up eating too much. I guess it worked out in the end. But I do not suggest working out until you are too tired to eat then eating way to much the next day. I think for week 2 I'm going to work on moderation in exercise and food.

I also need to stop with the danged soda.

I struggle with working out making me hungrier also. I tried adding my exercise first thing in the morning but then I feel like it makes me feel hungrier all day regardless of what I eat. I've found my sweet spot is right before dinner. It works out well if I'm working out at home because I can work out while my dinner cooks in the oven,... It's trickier if I want to go to the gym, though...