• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    89i52sipmd46.jpeg
    q75gmil6ztqt.jpeg
    6swmzoq8p4hz.jpeg
    imuc026tlkva.jpeg
    Well MFP my friend list y messages keep showing none I know I recently added folks for the 1st time so hoping it’s fixed soon.

How a Doctor (gastronologist Thomas Edward Ducker ) showed me to cook meat for my stomach condition (He also introduced me to McDonald’s fries 🍟 lol so he wasn’t all about healthy only for a tiny tot).
    1.Frying pan I add either the juice from 2cans veggies to flavor or plain water. If I want some butter flavor I’ll add at the end but tiny amount. So technically I boil it before I fry it. Keep on a high heat boiling. I also add my onion then too sliced big hunks
    2.As water cooks out I brown y flip turn heat down a little if necessary.
    3. Serve this way not greasy at all.Just caramelized soft steak 🥩 y caramelized onions 🧅.

My next meals to add to the fridge
    Steak 🥩 1 serving,1 1/2 servings potato wedges pepper garlic powder y hymilaian salt 🧂 baked with pan cooking spray, lettuce onion y fried onion (salad topper 1/2 serving type) to make a side salad 🥗 1 serving . Total calories 440cal (Hubby won’t eat steak more for my iron count)

Chicken baked 1 serving ,green beans 2 servings (yes my prepared meal trays are very deep), 1 1/2 servings of the potato wedges pepper garlic powder Himalayan salt y Pam spray. Total calories 325cal (Hubby has 2 so 659cal for him for 1 meal)

Amber Tx

https://youtu.be/ya_uIbpH0Zc

Keep in mind he has like 30 containers I only have 10 use some for a quick snack grab. So I can’t make a weeks worth only a few days worth which is better in my opinion y fresher than a week long in a freezer like he does.

Mine are 1 serving to get 2 servings got to grab 2 containers during a meal. His is set up for a grown man. I was lucky to find washable containers he uses the toss away kind I just picture the land fill drowning in his lol.
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    I think all of us have mentally adopted each other grand kids, and four- legged family members💖. We all have history!💖. I remember when many of our grandkids were born and pics posted. To me, grand kids, the stories we all share, just knit our friendships together.👍💖s
    💖Rebecca
    Whidbey island
    Washington

Nicely said, Rebecca...
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym, slow- 9.29min, 130mhr, 9.9amph, 1.56mi= 52c
    apple watch- 59c
    0 RUNNER- 30min, 9.24min mi, lvl8-9, 12h, 110c, 42l, 117ahr, 139mhr, 3.20mi= 219c
    apple watch- 240c
    bike ride gym 2 dome, speaker fell out- 7min, 141mhr, 13.2amph, 1.53mi= 54c
    apple watch- 61c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station- 16.18min, 148mhr, 11.3amph, 3.05mi= 158c
    apple watch- 119c
    Jog sta 2 wrk- 5.13min, 9.47min mi, 155mhr, .53mi= 68c
    apple watch- 60c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.26min, 9.41min mi, 150mhr, .45mi= 59c
    apple watch- 62c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.50min, 8.3amph, 156mhr, 2.59mi= 189c
    apple watch- 147c

total cal 799
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Have been reading and keeping caught up just haven’t had a lot to contribute.

It’s supposed to be above 0 tomorrow and for a few days before it plummets again.

Tracey in Edmonton
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Hi Gals,

Welcome Diana

Lisa – po baby!!! Lol hang in there!

Okie – You go Girl!

Kim from N. California
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Hugs Lisa!!!
    💖💖💖💖

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    :)
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Barbie: I am happy the bread maker pleases you and Jake. I’ll bet your walking friend will be happy with the treat you plan to share. :star:

Rebecca: I agree with you. This group is wonderful and amazingly positive. We have friends around the world who share thoughts and friendship. :heart:

Tracey in Edmonton: I’m glad to see your post. I am amazed at your predicted low temperatures. I’ve lived through some cold weather, but not recently and not even close to zero or less than zero. :noway: Stay warm and safe! :star:

I had my hair cut this morning and am pleased with the result. It is a bit longer than the last time I had it cut and I’m liking the change so far. I'd describe it as a medium shag haircut. It seems to suit me. Washing it the first time will tell me whether it is as good as I think it is.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Barbie

Rye bread! Homemade! Yummo. One of my favorites.

I got a charge out of your description of Jake playing his new game. In 1992 my then husband installed 'Alone in the Dark', an MS-DOS game program, on our computer, and I ended up being the one to go bonkers over it. I eventually won the game. That version cast the player as a detective exploring rooms in a haunted Louisiana mansion, encountering & battling ghouls, and finding various keys and clues that opened the next level. I adored it.zombie.gif

>>>

Rebecca I feel the same way. You said it perfectly.

>>>

We've had a cold snap and a dusting of snow. First snow of the season for us. The schools will probably all close. :D

Karen in Virginia
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Carol Yes, Alzheimer's is inch by inch relentless. I bet the computer does help.

Lisa Po' baby! Sending a virtual care package. :)<3

Karen in Virginia
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    Options
    I am finished my summer course!!
    I submitted my exam paper this afternoon.
    My next two classes start next week.

And actually, I do have to look at my calendar for next week ...

Monday - Dr appt & the new Run Strong course
    Tuesday - Physio Pilates & Cycling Club National Committee phone conference ... I'd pass on it except that they've decided to talk about sometime I mentioned some time ago. Which reminds me I need to prepare a bit for that.
    Wednesday - Lecture 1
    Thursday - Lecture 2 ... because somehow they couldn't manage to do a 2-hour lecture on one day.
    Saturday - Big Dr appt for my husband. Yep on Saturday. The guy is coming from the mainland.

And work 5 days of course.
    And read about whatever is involved in my second course -- it's online so no actual classes but no doubt I'll have to do something.

Deep breaths!

It's not even 11 pm and I'm heading to bed.

M in Oz
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    <3