• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,551 Member
    Options
    Uuuuu
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,288 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Amber - What granola balls are you getting that two little balls give you a fiber hit (aren't you putting two in your meal tray for the day)? Most granola is not a significant source of fiber unless you eat a ton of it, and then you've eaten 1/2 a days calories to get the fiber. I would love to look into them.

Okie in the TX Hill Country

Edited to add - Never mind. I found where you linked to them before. 80 calories for a gram of fiber in two balls. Thanks!
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    The tray has 1 granola bar plus 2 granola ball plus the pretzel crisps I go by serving size. The tray is not mandatory more grab on the go or if JRs making a bowl of cereal or anything impossible to it into the schedule.Must eat the whole pack.If you have calories left add something to it like a protein shake.

Meal trays are exactly 1 serving size of each item so calories are known. Hubby usually eats 2 cause his calories for the day are higher than mine. I eat 1. A stack of premade meals (not the snacks) only lasts 1-2days for each of us then theirs a new set of meals made so if you feel like the last tray from the days before plus a newest one you have that. If you feel like the tray now plus the newest one you have that. Hubby not eating this one through it off track cause now I’m eating 3days worth instead of 1-1 1/2days of soup. As trays empty from snacks y meals I make new snacks y meals before their all finished.So every meal you see before y after are in there together when done right so you get a choice of which one you feel like. New sets are added with the old y older set but get eaten before 3days hit.The prepackaged meal prep a quick go to for easy meal when needed but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a salad on the side of it or add ketchup or eat it with a bunch of grapes 🍇 or even your favorite chips etc. Their more so your stuffs correctly measured out so you know the calories then only have to measure y add a few items in your day instead of all of them with a screaming toddler melting down or grab something unhealthy cause you would normally run out of time to cook a full meal end up with a cheese sandwich 🥪 or takeout.

My calorie limit 1200cal for a full day
    Hubby 2,353cal recommendation by Doctor (eats 2 meal packs plus snacks always wants a bread item on the side) .He has more to loose than me tho why Doctor set it so low on intake. He was in 4x clothing is down to 3X clothing now.

A previous meal pack calories may be higher than a newer one or lower but same with snack packs to go with it. Calories are measured so Can choose the one that fits what you got left over.

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    crbb06act93e.png
    40l85o69mtsr.png
    16cti28n24pm.png
    n1g2eni2bjph.png
    j53lwoj8a2cx.png
    lrssneoc4fz4.png
    nk2vhki2ff7d.png
    vgkld8mm1qm4.png
    My exact meal yesterday added a protein shake to get to my level of calories y JR didn’t finish his pizza toddler slice so like all moms Yup ate it. Went over in salt so got to watch that .Got my fiber in as you can see tho.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    04tz4t02cx5g.png
    n9cadnxfcw0d.png
    o1e1hi3wtk9b.png
    9e4kr6rgd4ks.png
    b8z78ounoddk.jpeg
    zdq0ab2lr0ro.png
    qsmaedhpchf3.png
    lazsyh7h5d86.png
    imzypr1rvwfj.png

The day before that meal packs I made prior overlap with the newest ones made. I went over because hubby brought home had 2 Girl Scout cookies when I should have said no since that would have been better filled with a piece of fruit like a banana for potassium or egg whites Ect.

Amber Tx
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 384 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Amber-any chance you could open your diary ?Your food looks wonderful!!
    Debby in Va
    There’s no judgment
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Debby VA how do I open it me y Debra been trying to figure that out?

Machka how do I open my food diary?

Amber Tx
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Amber At the top of the page, go to FOOD, then SETTINGS, then scroll to the bottom and change your diary privacy setting.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,346 Member
    Options
    Took the Power Hour class. The plan for tomorrow is to do an extreme cardio DVD

Welcome everyone new. Be sure to bookmark this page and come back often.

Lisa – kitties in your lap help with stress. Call on Egg to help you. I hear what you’re saying about people waiting until the last minute if you give them a deadline. I do that all the time with Vince. I tell him I need something by a certain date which is usually days before I need to know mainly because he’ll wait until the last minute and then there are things that I need to do with the information and then I’m scrambling to get it done. You are one smart cookie. Vent any time you need to. Speaking of cookie – wouldn’t surprise me if Vince buys more GS cookies

Went to the American Space Museum to get something space related for Lynette. Vince didn’t even know it was there! It’s VERY VERY interesting. They have a lot of the original space suits, computers, control panels, etc. Only $8 for the tour. Then went to buy some more cheerios for Vince. Used my raincheck. Also got some Dove candy for me. Unfortunately, had to get it at CVS which means higher price. But it WAS ½ price.

Beth – I love golden beets. They are so hard to find tho. You were lucky to get some

Think I got a cold. But that doesn’t stop me from going into the pool!

They had a cake at the pool today for this one lady’s birthday, but I didn’t have any. I’m sure she would have liked if I had but I just left the pool area.

Canasta tonight

Michele who laid in the sun today because it’s supposed to rain tomorrow
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Karen - Thankyou I’ll send how to Debra email to help her too. I finally feel comfortable after all the weight loss to make it public so went ahead did that so if any one wants to look go ahead. Lol keep in mind it’s the diary of a Mom with a toddler so you will see the occasional teddy grahams lol.

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Finally adding folks too. Michele showed me it was okay the idea scared me for a long while tho .

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    JR just mastered2klmqppgktjm.jpeg
    the Straw Cup!!

Amber Tx
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,752 Member
    Options
    klanders30 wrote: »
    beth Rachel was told that internship $ was tax free so she didn't set anything aside, frustrating, but lesson learned!

NYKAREN

NYKaren ... It is frustrating. And if Rachel's internship was like my son's, she had to pay for the credits to boot!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,706 Member
    Options
    Hola from Lima.. long long day went on our tours.. was interesting we went to a museum of Peruvian art.. not my cup of tea and we had a nice time and learned about alot..
    We are both exhausted after the long flight yesterday and being out most of the day .it was and sunny most of the time..we are more excited to go to Cuseco and Machu Picchu than Lima ..not city people at all..
    Have to get up early to catch a flight to Cusco so wont get breakfast here..
    They charge 20.00 american dollars for. Breakfast so.we wont be doing that. The rest of the breakfasts are free..