Begin Again......AGAIN

Ok I have been here before. I know what to do. So let's do it. Zero excuses. Gonna work out Friday Saturday Sunday Monday rest Tuesday Wednesday Thursday (busy work days) Gonna stick to my nutrition goals!! Tuesday is CHEAT DAY/NO LOG DAY. Ultimately I want to feel better. Have my thyroid in check. Energy levels back!! I wanna feel like me!! Not gonna think about the past I'm gonna focus on my future with food and exercise!! New routine!!! It helps me to journal my journey. So this will be my space to work out my thoughts and feelings as I go through this process!!

The Future Me Is Excited!!!!

Replies

• HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Keep trying until you find the right way to manage your weight for you.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Here..again, and again..this time I am serious, but need the friends to hold me accountable..I need to eat differently then the rest of the house..even tho its expensive to make 2 different meals..or somehow make better choices within that 1 meal? rrgggh..it is frustrating, please help??!!

Right there with you!!! My hubby is the same and my 7&11 year olds got mega metabolism!! So I use the small plate at diner shrink my portions and eat mostly salad and protien at my evening meal!! Keep dessert under 200 calories!! 😜😜
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Here we go Tuesday!! So rocked out my four days of yoga, running, calisthenics!! Now for my rest day. Today is yoga a PE bike ride(homeschool our kids) and light PE calisthenics!! Tuesday has been a high stress day for the last few months. Been stress eating and on the go every Tuesday!! (Supply day for our business) Also Tues has had bad weather for the last 2 months it's hilarious!! So I decided this is my free day!! Light work out just to keep from getting stiff. Yesterday weighed in at 178.6!! Happy about that!! Already seeing small changes gotta keep at it!! Tuesday I got this!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    The weather was a no go yesterday!! So I didn't ride bikes with the kiddos!! No biggie!! Tuesday is my full chill day. I did do supplies which is a work out in itself haha here we go hump day!! 1400 calories 1 gallon of water yoga clean houses do office work cook dinner and then play some uno flip!! It's real fun!!! I won't weigh in again till Fridays run. The scale has been scary lately. I need to get back in the mindset .....it's a tool to use not a judge!! Weight loss is a battle of the brain!! Food addiction and media expectations of perfection are a mind melt!! Gotta focus on being the best me. I'm in my late 30s and I can run.... couldn't at 18!!! I'm a badass and I want to be the best badass I can be for me!! *kitten* em all!! Hahaha
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Some people are so mean on here!! Makes me mad. This is a mental battle and to break people down is jacked up!! We all need support and not to be told the way that works for us is wrong. Each person is so different and their journey must be too. Just sad to see so many haters.......
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,702 Member
    Some people are so mean on here!! Makes me mad. This is a mental battle and to break people down is jacked up!! We all need support and not to be told the way that works for us is wrong. Each person is so different and their journey must be too. Just sad to see so many haters.......

Where are you seeing this? Just curious because your thread has been very supportive so I don't know if you mean other threads or people you've friended because if that's the case then just un-friend them.
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Sorry about being mean -- keep in mind the typed words here do not necessarily allow tone or real feelings to come through. I have been here before as well. And I recall it was great so I came back. I think I was majorly lonely and just struggling with son so eating out became a trap. Anyhow, I still eat out and it is not good so I am more staying home. Waste of money, too much salt, and who knows what's in it? Trying to do intermittent fasting from 6 pm through 10 am this time. I don't have a thyroid so can not understand that. I just pop a morning pill. About 60 pounds more to reach goal weight and I am afraid of losing the motivation.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    BZAH10 wrote: »

Where are you seeing this? Just curious because your thread has been very supportive so I don't know if you mean other threads or people you've friended because if that's the case then just un-friend them.

It was another thread. People looking for motivation and support and people pick them apart!! That just makes me mad!! People don't need to be told they are wrong....because it worked for that 1 guy that one time. Everyone's journey is so different!! Sometimes people just need to hear!! YOU GOT THIS ROCK STAR!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Sorry about being mean -- keep in mind the typed words here do not necessarily allow tone or real feelings to come through. I have been here before as well. And I recall it was great so I came back. I think I was majorly lonely and just struggling with son so eating out became a trap. Anyhow, I still eat out and it is not good so I am more staying home. Waste of money, too much salt, and who knows what's in it? Trying to do intermittent fasting from 6 pm through 10 am this time. I don't have a thyroid so can not understand that. I just pop a morning pill. About 60 pounds more to reach goal weight and I am afraid of losing the motivation.

Eating out is hard. I usually get something with chicken and strip it of all the carbs it comes with and add it to a salad!! Hahah 😜 people are rude and talk trash about people's process because they had success everyone should find the same success just as they did in the same way.....haha doesn't work like that!! This process is way more mental than physical!! As humans we are addicted to routine!! It's hard to break negative habits and form new healthy ones!! My key to success is always all things in moderation with lots of cardio!!! Move more than I eat and eventually the scale starts to show results!!! With my thyroid this time it has been so much harder!!! I wish they would take it out!! 3 nodules and I'm miserable!!! My motivation is I wanna have fun adventures with my kids for as long as I can and letting the thyroid win won't allow that!! So I'm gonna beast mode forever!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Had to just get off here a couple days. I'm back now. I'll track today and I'm about to work out!! Stay tuned for my weigh in after I run!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Yesterday I was terrible. Carbonated drink. Salty popcorn and late night snacking. Ive got salt bloat 179

Sooooo
    NSV
    Clothes are fitting better!! I ran easy yesterday...haha today I could feel the *kitten* I fueled myself with yesterday!! Yuck!! But I pushed got my sweat on and could feel the progress under the bloat!! So gonna push 1.5 gallons of water!! Flush my system today!! I need salad in my life!! Fresh greens and grilled meat or fish ooooo I'm feeling baked fish yeeeeeeeeees!!

So yeah everyday doesn't have to be a win to celebrate!! Find the positive and work with it!! Build a good habit by allowing yourself to enjoy things along the way!! ALL THINGS IN MODERATION!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me

PMS!!!! YEAH SCALE THATS WHY YOUR NOT BEING NICE!! Hahaha PMS is hard!! Grrrrrr I'm over the worst part and now I can motivate again!! Thyroid struggle has made girl trouble way more trouble!! Over it!! I feel better today!! So back at it!! Gonna yoga work my body a lil then head to clean a house then errands and office work!! If it warms up a lil I'll go for a bike ride later...I doubt that happens though....truth!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Yeah I was terrible on my period. 180 at weigh in. Ugh I drank soda are a lot of salty snacks and didn't drink my water. Oh well Aunt Flo left this morning so I forced my self to yoga 30 day fit and ran yes I did!! Today 1200 calories and a gallon of water!! Goals! Today tomorrow and Monday! Tuesday will be my rest day!! This is the plan gonna work it!!! Gotta be my own cheerleader!! This is for me!! Healthy and pain free!! Yeeeeeeeeees!!! Popped my head out of my BUTT CAVE I'm focused and ready to rock!! Time for a shower I smell funny