Begin Again......AGAIN

Options

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Work work work today!! 3 houses to clean and a ridiculous amount of driving!! Oh well!! Here we gooooooooo......if I'm not exhausted I'll try to wiggle in a workout tonight!! We shall see. I am so tired of being tired....over it!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Today is caos!! Goal no emotional eating hahahah wish me luck!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    I did good yesterday!! I think. Worked 6 hours didn't eat a bunch of nonsense!! Now just gotta stick with it!! 150 here I come!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Well yesterday I logged half my food. It's a start. I overloaded at diner. At least I didn't have a big dessert. Calling it a win. I ended up cleaning yesterday instead of working out. Burned a few calories. My mom finnaly got to move into her house!! So that left cleaning the RV. It was bad she let her lil dog pee and poo in there. Not to mention she is a smoker and made it soooo bad!! Trying to get it ready for family in the next few days!! Be working on it everyday till it's done. Got the living scrubbed yesterday. Kitchen Tonight after work. Leaving to early to work out this morning. Got 2 houses to clean. A girl is with me. Just starting today. Hopefully it goes smoothly!!
  • lauralysek
    lauralysek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone. Here I am AGAIN starting this journey, at Thanksgiving, no less. Pre-COVID I was doing what I considered pretty good. Fast forward to today, and I am about 15 pounds heavier. At the time, I worked in kindergarten as a Special Needs Aide. Cutting school out was very difficult...almost like a death. I missed my school kids and I worried about them as if they were my own, and I cried daily because of it. This year I am in first grade going through the very same thing with some of the same kids as last year. Seeing my kiddos and coworkers through Google Classroom is nice but it isn't the same. Eating is obviously my coping mechanism. I don't know where to begin with exercise and there isn't a gym nearby, not that I'd subject myself to that environment the way I look. I NEED accountability in the worst way. It's time to take control of my habits before they take control of me. Starting next month, I will begin another journey toward my Bachelor's degree in Criminology & Criminal Justice online from The University of Alabama. There are many dynamics going on in my life....kids & husband and everything that goes with upkeep of a household; working full-time from home while trying to help my own kids as they attempt to learn online as well; full-time college student; and my own health (physical, mental, emotional). Advice and criticism are appreciated.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    lauralysek wrote: »
    Hello, everyone. Here I am AGAIN starting this journey, at Thanksgiving, no less. Pre-COVID I was doing what I considered pretty good. Fast forward to today, and I am about 15 pounds heavier. At the time, I worked in kindergarten as a Special Needs Aide. Cutting school out was very difficult...almost like a death. I missed my school kids and I worried about them as if they were my own, and I cried daily because of it. This year I am in first grade going through the very same thing with some of the same kids as last year. Seeing my kiddos and coworkers through Google Classroom is nice but it isn't the same. Eating is obviously my coping mechanism. I don't know where to begin with exercise and there isn't a gym nearby, not that I'd subject myself to that environment the way I look. I NEED accountability in the worst way. It's time to take control of my habits before they take control of me. Starting next month, I will begin another journey toward my Bachelor's degree in Criminology & Criminal Justice online from The University of Alabama. There are many dynamics going on in my life....kids & husband and everything that goes with upkeep of a household; working full-time from home while trying to help my own kids as they attempt to learn online as well; full-time college student; and my own health (physical, mental, emotional). Advice and criticism are appreciated.

Zero criticism from me!!! props for taking on so much!! Your heart is huge!! Your goals are admirable!!! First, don't beat yourself up for finding comfort during the most uncomfortable year of our lives!! Be proud it was only 15lbs!! We gained about the same covid weight!! Oh yeah!! 15lbs club over here!! Yep making changes during Thanksgiving probably crazy!!! BUT if we change our routine now we won't get the holiday 5!! 😝😝 I am doing good everyday till Thursday and after!! I am planning 2000 on Thursday!!! Gonna leave a deficit until then!! I workout from home!! I'd be happy to hook ya up with the apps I use and what not!! I don't like to work out at the gym....it's just gross....always felt that way since highschool!! My bestie is a special needs teacher!!! Y'all would have so much in common!! Natalie just got done crushing a college degree while working and raising two kids all on her own !!! Women like y'all are rare!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!! With all the things you accomplish day to day.....I have zero doubts that you will stay in the place you are in now!! You will find success!! You will make it to your fitness goals!!! Super excited to have you on this journey with me!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    I wanna make time to work out .....mom life and work life and what not are all in my way of healthy life!! Haven't binged!! Have kept my eating on point. Now just time to get those extra movements in!!! Today well probably won't happen. First office work. Then run to town for salsa supplies and picking up the girls friend! Back here for baking and cooking for Tomorrow!!! I'm not gonna put 1 oz of pressure on myself today or tomorrow. I'm gonna relax and just live. Friday crunch focus and move that butt.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Yesterday I cooked allllllllllll day!!! Salsa, 3 pies, pork chops for dinner!! Today more of the same!! About to start right now!! Starting tomorrow back to daily weigh ins!! Y'all ready????
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Alright!! 179.0! I'm down !! Yeeeeeees taking back my body from the emotional mess my head was making it!! Gonna get to all goals!! Believe it to achieve it!!! Bwhahaha I've been here so many times!! What makes today different?? Well I'm not gonna get younger! the longer I wait the harder it gets! Time is now. I've done a lot for everyone else lately now this is for me. My gift to myself!!! Final push for the life changing habit change I need!! That makes sense right?? Well here we go we shall see!! Excited!!
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Alright!! 179.0! I'm down !! Yeeeeeees taking back my body from the emotional mess my head was making it!! Gonna get to all goals!! Believe it to achieve it!!! Bwhahaha I've been here so many times!! What makes today different?? Well I'm not gonna get younger! the longer I wait the harder it gets! Time is now. I've done a lot for everyone else lately now this is for me. My gift to myself!!! Final push for the life changing habit change I need!! That makes sense right?? Well here we go we shall see!! Excited!!

You can do this!!!! Believe in yourself!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    This mor to got the salt bloat 185!!
    Ate so much salt. I know that's what that was!! Today has been good besides the mental struggle with the # on the scale I'm good. I made myself post it because if I do I have to own it the cause and make it right!! Today has been good!! Nothing extra. Haven't worked out yet. ....so hopefully I'll squeeze that it tonight!! Fingers crossed!! Off to a good start overcome and move forward!!
  • The_Elephant_Man
    Options
    This mor to got the salt bloat 185!!
    Ate so much salt. I know that's what that was!! Today has been good besides the mental struggle with the # on the scale I'm good. I made myself post it because if I do I have to own it the cause and make it right!! Today has been good!! Nothing extra. Haven't worked out yet. ....so hopefully I'll squeeze that it tonight!! Fingers crossed!! Off to a good start overcome and move forward!!

You got this!!!! Believe in yourself!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Today is my early as *kitten* day!! I'm sleepy!!! Today is lots of running around!! Gonna be cold this morning! That will be super fun!! 183.4! Yep the salt bloat is coming off! I forget how much information I learn with daily weigh ins. Cause I was on a gain I got scared of the scale again. It's a tool. need to utilize my tools!! Gonna daily wiegh in for a while till I get my head out of my butt cave!! Help me remember why the numbers change!! Everything can effect that scale and that is ok!! I am ok with where I am, I know where I have been and I am *kitten* excited about the future ahead!!! I've done this before time to do it again!! Now if I can get logging my food again that will be the game changer!! Got this
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Trying to add a pic....won't let me

Said you are not where you want to be....isn't that motivation enough??

Yes yes it is

Goal 150

Motivated and coming for ya!!
    2021 the year of me!!
    By February 150!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    It won't let me log sex as exercise any more!! Booooooo last night was almost 2 hours of sweating!! At least 30 mins of hard cardio for me and a ton of yoga!! That counts!! So I put line dancing in there instead hahah if y'all see that in the diary you know what it means!! 182.4 this morning!! Nice watching the salt bloat come off!! I'm gonna work out so you will probably see another weigh in after I work out today!! Feeling better every day!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Yep yep 181.2!! I could feel it!! Getting my groove back!! I can feel my body again....or maybe it's been communicating and I haven't been listening. Well I am tuned in and giving it what it craves!! Yoga calisthenics and a 2 mile couch to 5k!! Nailed it too!! Felt good!! I feel like this is a great start!! Still won't let me give y'all an updated photo stupid thing!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Until it is actually logged you never know what that count is.... yesterday I was like I'm doing so good. Finally got all the numbers In this morning....hahaha I can do way better. I will give myself this. Compared to the last few weeks yes yesterday was amazing!! Yes it needs to improve!! I am laying a gooooood foundation and not jumping in too fast!! So that's good. Slow and steady habit changes!! Bout to weigh in and then workout a lil!! 182.2 before work out!! I did have a lil salt yesterday again. Caught myself before I went crazy. I am craving salt lately?? What does that mean?? Time to study!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Well it's been a blast of a weekend!! Sold salsa yesterday in the rain!! Had a slow but steady crowd!! It was good for my very first time sitting out selling!! Haven't weighed myself since Thursday!! PMS HIT!! Scale has been up and down all week!! Gonna weigh in tomorrow!! Today I am taking a rest day!! Much needed!! Of course I got stuff to do. Clean my kitchen. Get all the sale stuff outta my car!! Fold laundry. Got get se groceries and drop off the girls friend!! Soooooo rest day is still jammed full of full body exercise!! Lol I need a vacation!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Monday!! Hello again!! Today is a good day! I feel like I can do this!

Goals:
    Drink 10-14 cups of water
    Log food
    Work out 4 days a week!!
    STAY IN THE GREEN
    Eat when you are hungry stop when you are satisfied!!
    Listen to your body!!

Head out of butt cave!! Gonna move forward. Yesterday was a very emotional day. Mom stuff in the morning and kid stuff at night. I am overwhelmed. Not gonna let that interrupt my self care. Being aware helps. Y'all I really wanna do this!! I know I can.....
  • The_Elephant_Man
    Options
    DROP THAT TACO AND PICK UP THE WEIGHTS, NOW!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!