Begin Again......AGAIN

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Y'all I haven't been fitness minded this week or last week, BECAUSE.........

WE BOUGHT LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALLETTSVILLE HERE WE COME!!

25 MINUTES OF DIRT ROAD JUST TO GET THERE!!

Once we get moved I will be running daily and killing those dirt roads!!! Aaaaaah we have 5 lil ponds!! Still got a lot of work to get there!!

Phase 1: pick up mama from Amarillo!! I will probably wiegh in early (tomorrow) cause we will be outta town till Sunday!!

It's exciting our dream is coming TRUE!!!!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    Y'all I haven't been fitness minded this week or last week, BECAUSE.........

WE BOUGHT LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALLETTSVILLE HERE WE COME!!

25 MINUTES OF DIRT ROAD JUST TO GET THERE!!

Once we get moved I will be running daily and killing those dirt roads!!! Aaaaaah we have 5 lil ponds!! Still got a lot of work to get there!!

Phase 1: pick up mama from Amarillo!! I will probably wiegh in early (tomorrow) cause we will be outta town till Sunday!!

It's exciting our dream is coming TRUE!!!!

How fantastic
  • Be_theBest_Me
    171 this week. Hoping to get my food focus on even in the midst of so much going on. I ate like crap the last two days!! Junk food happened!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Aaaaahhhhh my mother is nuts!! I'm trying y'all!! She is here and moved in....sort of. We got land. Still gotta get electric and water before we move over there!! Won't take too long a few weeks!! Man my mom is too young to be like this. She completely acts helpless and just wants everything done for her....all of a sudden. She has been taking care of my grandma!! How is it now she is just feble and incapable of living a normal life!! Oh wait she drinks daily and smokes like a freight train.....still no excuse. Sometimes I swear she is taking.... knowing my mom. It's possible. Only time she acts capable is when you piss her off then she can do anything!! Miraculous!! Between her and my husband I'm gonna lose my mind!! This is the *kitten* that makes me gain weight y'all!! They pressure me and pressure me and just make me want to blow up!!!! Wish me luck y'all!! I'm trying hard to keep my *kitten* together!!!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    Aaaaahhhhh my mother is nuts!! I'm trying y'all!! She is here and moved in....sort of. We got land. Still gotta get electric and water before we move over there!! Won't take too long a few weeks!! Man my mom is too young to be like this. She completely acts helpless and just wants everything done for her....all of a sudden. She has been taking care of my grandma!! How is it now she is just feble and incapable of living a normal life!! Oh wait she drinks daily and smokes like a freight train.....still no excuse. Sometimes I swear she is taking.... knowing my mom. It's possible. Only time she acts capable is when you piss her off then she can do anything!! Miraculous!! Between her and my husband I'm gonna lose my mind!! This is the *kitten* that makes me gain weight y'all!! They pressure me and pressure me and just make me want to blow up!!!! Wish me luck y'all!! I'm trying hard to keep my *kitten* together!!!

Good luck hang in there
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Yesterday was nuts!!! My husband got our badass 4x4 truck STUCK!! Deeper than *kitten*!! Dip *kitten*!! Just went off all half cocked and *kitten*!! Been doing that alot lately and then he gets all pissy with me!! Nope!! Been telling all about it!! Over it. Hopefully this taught him.....he needs to cool his tits a bit!! Sheesh!!! Needless to say my eating was thrown yesterday!! But I burned so many extra calories pushing pulling and digging the damn truck out!! Bwhahaha!! My fat was crying by the end of it all!! Total sweat fest!! Hopefully the negative food was burned off by my extra work out!! I had already cleaned for 5.5 hours!! Double the work out yesterday!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    171 again!! Glad to just see maintenance. So much pressure!!! I'm gonna pop!!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Mfp gave me a fit for over a week could not log in at all. Finally tech support got me back in
    PW 171
    CW 169.6

Stress is making it hard to focus. I gotta start working out again to relax. It's so much more than weight loss.....for real!!

The land is coming along!! Dug out tanks got dirt for house pads and roads. Electric is in the works. Next water and my mom's septic in the ground!! Got a lot to do still to get out there!!! Wish we could be there already......so much pressure!!!!
  • Dobbythefreelef
    Dobbythefreelef Posts: 32 Member
    Mfp gave me a fit for over a week could not log in at all. Finally tech support got me back in
    PW 171
    CW 169.6

Stress is making it hard to focus. I gotta start working out again to relax. It's so much more than weight loss.....for real!!

The land is coming along!! Dug out tanks got dirt for house pads and roads. Electric is in the works. Next water and my mom's septic in the ground!! Got a lot to do still to get out there!!! Wish we could be there already......so much pressure!!!!

Life goes on. We got to learn balancinf weight loss with life! I have a hard time with stress as well. Good luck!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    AC went out this week. Can't catch a break on the stress train!! BUT I have been controling my need to feeeeed cause I'm emotional!! Hoping the scale agrees I been doing good!! Wish me luck tomorrow is weigh in day!! May see where I'm sitting now in case I get a lil dranky tonight. I need to relax sooooooooo bad!!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    I gotta make time to work out!! Yes I do!!! This week I'm turning up the heat!! Watch out y'all!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Still not moved. Still struggling to maintain self care!! I feel jiggly and gross!! Stuck in my head and super miserable
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Move is almost done gotta get the septic in!! Next week!! I need to get logging again and get in a routine!!! I want to so bad!! I'm not slacking on purpose that's for sure!!! Been so tired. Last week got 2 workouts in!! Shooting for 3 this week!! Gonna get 1 done this morning!!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    It’s cool to see all your progress despite life!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Y'all life is crazy!! This whole move has had me feeling lonely. I express my needs to my family.....nothing. I need a date night. Some fun. A reason to get all pretty. Alone time with my hubby without a TV on??? Nope nada....but he is going fishing and hanging with his brother soon!! Yah for him .....I have given to my family and friends till my tank is just empty. Now I'm angry and just quiet. Not helping my emotional state. I gotta get food and emotional tension separate!!! Grrrrrrr at least I'm gonna hit the 3 work out goalfor this week!! Same goal next week! I gotta do this for me.....at least I'm gonna give myself something I need hahaha
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Today is a long one. Gotta do a move ready clean. That will take 6-8 hours....may even have to finish tomorrow lol!! Lots of calories burned today!! That's for sure!! Got an hour drive there and back!!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Y'all life is crazy!! This whole move has had me feeling lonely. I express my needs to my family.....nothing. I need a date night. Some fun. A reason to get all pretty. Alone time with my hubby without a TV on??? Nope nada....but he is going fishing and hanging with his brother soon!! Yah for him .....I have given to my family and friends till my tank is just empty. Now I'm angry and just quiet. Not helping my emotional state. I gotta get food and emotional tension separate!!! Grrrrrrr at least I'm gonna hit the 3 work out goalfor this week!! Same goal next week! I gotta do this for me.....at least I'm gonna give myself something I need hahaha

I’m feeling like this lately, and if I can’t do it with anyone I guess I’ll do it myself bc I deserve it!
  • Be_theBest_Me

I’m feeling like this lately, and if I can’t do it with anyone I guess I’ll do it myself bc I deserve it!

We do deserve it!!!! We gotta give to ourselves!! It's so important!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    edited November 2020
    Today just feels crazy.....the last two days work was a full body workout!! Today I need a rest day.....that will include being an electrician and plumber!! Haha septic time!! Last step and the houses are all hooked up!!! I will probably workout tomorrow Friday and Saturday!! Also....need a haircut!!
  • 13bonn
    13bonn Posts: 35 Member
    Back to this. I haven't done the fitness pal thing for several years now and my body reflects it. Ugh!