Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

20 pounds to lose - starting a weekly weigh in group for motivation

serengarosserengaros Posts: 53Member Member Posts: 53Member Member
Let me know if you want to be added!

I've created a group that's very small right now..

However my hope is to create some kind of small group where we post our losses and next week goals each week. Aiming for a group where everyone tries to update with their losses each week so we keep ourselves accountable even if we've put on..

And of course encouragement for each other!!

Let me know if you want to be added and aim to commit to it even if just for a few months.

I'll prob cap the group if it gets huge as with too many people it's harder to be accountable.

Let me know! :)

All the best,

Sarah

Replies

• jessieh2906jessieh2906 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hi there. I'd like to join your group. I have about 20lbs to lose. Jess
  • staystrongshellystaystrongshelly Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hi! I’m down to losing my last 20(ish) pounds. It would be cool to be added to this to help keep me accountable! Thanks 😊
  • Tara2017mfpTara2017mfp Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I want to be added
  • ekim64ekim64 Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    I would love to be added. I have a little over 20 pounds to lose. Down 53 so far
  • MeowwisonnMeowwisonn Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    I want to join! I have about 40 to lose, but 20 is a more realistic starting goal :)
  • wwwtheselion11wwwtheselion11 Posts: 75Member Member Posts: 75Member Member
    I have put on 20 pounds. I need to loose. Im interested. Just a heads up. My weight jumps around. I could be 175 today. Goal is 160.
  • Qbuldog2016Qbuldog2016 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    So I have a question as I have not been able to loose weight at all. I have been doing weight watchers but noticed that when looking at my total calories I was very low because I was allowing (Points) for a couple of glasses of wine at night. If I follow straight calories it looks like I will be able to eat much more but still have room for my wine. My question 1 is that the correct way of thinking and two is it as important to also hit the macros they set for you?
  • cheripie1cheripie1 Posts: 22Member Member Posts: 22Member Member
    Hi I've lost 5lbs in 3 weeks and feel confident and determined this time around having worked out what works for me. 20lbs is a geat target to add, I'd be happy to join, share tips and motivate, it's so much better with a team!
  • Jesi1011Jesi1011 Posts: 177Member Member Posts: 177Member Member
  • ireneygetsfitireneygetsfit Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hi everyone :)
    I would also like to join the group !
  • curlylocksjenncurlylocksjenn Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Hi! I think it would be inspiring to be part of this group.
  • chrissy7856chrissy7856 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hi , I'd like to be part of the group please. I've got 20ibs to lose and I need to lose it by July for my sons wedding. My problem is keeping going after about 3 weeks so the support from this group would be amazing 😊
  • spygirl2014spygirl2014 Posts: 17Member Member Posts: 17Member Member
    Add me too please. I have about 30 to lose for goal weight, but I'd love to get down 20 and reassess.
  • Elmyra8376Elmyra8376 Posts: 22Member Member Posts: 22Member Member
    I’d like to be added. I’ve been awful due to a combination of stress and bad feet so exercise is hard. I need all the support I can get and it’s definitely easier together .