What is the most disturbing thing that society accepts as a normal behaviour?

Options

Replies

• Siberian2590
    Siberian2590 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    The inability of Lazy people to remember what a turn signal is used for ! This includes changing lanes .

But, I drive a BMW! o:)
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    The inability of Lazy people to remember what a turn signal is used for ! This includes changing lanes .

But, I drive a BMW! o:)

Exactly ! :D
  • jjkh5970
    jjkh5970 Posts: 466 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I think everyone gets too offended over Everything. I mean, people just need to chill out in my opinion lol

And btw. The whole touching a pregnant woman’s belly thing.. I actually loved when people touched my belly (except for creepy men). But that’s just me.. I guess I’m more of that touchy feely type.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    It always bothers me when people share political memes or stories on Facebook and there's no factual basis. Like...don't yall know some Russian dude made that meme and now you're blindly sharing it as if it's truth? 🤦‍♀️

without getting *too* political i'd say this is mostly boomer tier memes for me, on either side of the aisle. like the kind your 50 year old uncle shares all the time. but that's all i really know is on fb at this point is boomer types anyhow.

Ageism

1kFe.gif

you’re pretty ❤️
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Double tap ^
  • xprincesszeldax
    xprincesszeldax Posts: 13 Member
    Options

I didn’t even like touching my wife’s belly when she was pregnant.. it always creeped me out, I think I watched anaconda wayyyy too many times smh[/quote]

Lol that's funny.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    when people write up documentation that is fiercely user-unfriendly

omfg I feel this so hard. Your job gives you some complicated new software and they want you to do a big job with it asap. Training? No. We do not have training. Read the manual. Mmkay. You read the manual. Soon, smoke is pouring out of your ears and you are thinking of wandering off into the woods.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    How's the green light for somebody making a right turn and the walk? Okay light for someone crossing. The street is the same light. Basically... That's dangerous as f***.