Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Looking for friends to support eachother!

savannahs_secretsavannahs_secret Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
Hi everyone. I am not new to the dieters world, and like many of you I am struggling currently.
I used to be very fit and ate right no issue, but recently I've fallen into a binge cycle with food obsession, and it has gotten out of control.
I went to the gym 5-6 days a week and ate very well for about 3 months, saw progress, not as much as I would have liked, but progress! I was happy with how things were going but some switch flipped and I'm not sure where it all went wrong.
I am on day 9 of not going to the gym, and I have been binging every day on sweets and horrible foods like entire medium pizzas in one sitting!
I know I can get back on track, but I have gained, and I kid you not, 20 pounds over these 9 days.
I would like to lose 30-40 lbs over the next 6 months or so and I know that that is doable, but I lack motivation sometimes and I really would like some friends to keep in contact with to stay motivated.
I am looking to do this healthily with weight lifting and eating what I want but in a calorie deficite ( lots of veggies of course, but not outright banning chocolate ). I hope I'm not alone out here and someone else is having similar issues!

Replies

• staystrongshellystaystrongshelly Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hey!! This sounds really similar to me. I have days where I binge, and days where I eat almost nothing. I lost 20 pounds and I still need to lose 25-30 more, but lately I CANT stop thinking about food. Anyways, it would be cool if we could help motivate eachother and lose all this stupid weight FINALLY! 🤪
  • Tara2017mfpTara2017mfp Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I'm in ...joining you
  • scottishrabbitscottishrabbit Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Also a cyclical binge eater here, join forces?
  • KarenJean81KarenJean81 Posts: 117Member Member Posts: 117Member Member
    Add me! I’m a stress eater. I’ve got roughly 70lbs to lose. The more active friends the better