Metal Music

Options

Replies

• wickedmessenger
    wickedmessenger Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I listen to a wide variety of things. I need variety in my music. So my current play list includes - Metallica, K'naan, Muse, Bob Dylan The Pogues, Outkast, Nina Simone, Madeleine Peyroux, Johnny Cash, Joss Stone, Janelle Monae, Summercamp, Poi Dog Pondering...to name 1 or 2.
  • moosiau
    moosiau Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I listen to Disturbed, Stone Sour, Trivium and other 'hard rock' when I'm working out - again, which is different to most people I know who listen to dance-type stuff....

I just need the pumping sound - heavy bass etc to keep me going!

:heart: Trivium
  • moosiau
    moosiau Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I usually listen to Rammstein and Trivium, but recently I've been working out a lot to Turisas and Sabaton :D I always find that I push myself so much further if I have some metal playing in the background :happy:

Add me if you like :smile:
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    From my top played list on my Ipod:

Alice in Chains, Coal Chamber, Danzig, Deftones, Fear Factory, Foo Fighters, Helmet, Korn, Megadeth (80s), Metallica (pre-Black album), Ministry, Mudvayne, Nine Inch Nails, Pantera, Rage Against the Machine, Rollins Band, Sepultura, Slayer, Slipknot, Soundgarden, Static-X, Stompbox, System of a Down, Taproot, White Zombie

Feel free to add me!
  • kasimarie29
    kasimarie29 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Skip the Foreplay and Abandon All Ships :)
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    So much not metal in here.
  • Colossus882
    Colossus882 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Dimension Zero, Wintersun, Dimmu Borgir, Amon Amarth, Mors Principium Est.., Equilibrium, Soilwork. All great for keeping the enthusiasm up!
  • thegilly6
    thegilly6 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    PANDORA. 2 Steps From Hell channel. Love it!
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Love my metal!!! Actually listening to Slipknot atm...need more metal head, responsive friends! Please add!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I like banger music.
  • cheegerz
    cheegerz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm into metalcore tooooo.... It's not *all* I listen to, but it's what I listen to most! My favorite bands are Thrice and Brand New, which are not metal at all... but here are some bands I listen to a lot:

Of Mice & Men, The Word Alive, Blessthefall, Bring Me The Horizon, We Came As Romans, Parkway Drive, Memphis May Fire, August Burns Red, D.R.U.G.S, Issues (I used to like Woe, when Number came out)...... there are quite a few more, but that's what rounds out my playlist right now. And like I said, it's not all of what I listen to. I like a lot of indie alternative type rock too. (Dance Gavin Dance, Coheed and Cambria, Rise Against, Tides of Man..... ) Alright, that's enough. haha.

I've also seen almost all of these bands live. :)
    Crowdsurfing burns a few calories. ;)
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!

I love We Came As Romans, The Amity Affliction, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon, and MANY more bands !!!!

I would love to have friends on here that love the same type of music as me!!
  • irishscootz
    Options
    My Current Workout playlist consists of the following:

The Bronx - Bronx II
    Underoath - Disambiguation
    Defeater - Letters Home
    The Story So Far - What You Don't See
    Such Gold - Misadventures
    Norma Jean - Wrongdoers
  • Love me some Five Finger Death Punch! Otherwise I just like to let my iPOD go random over my rock/metal collection from the 70s, 80s, 90s and current.
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    In to throw horns! \m/ \m/

5FDP
    Gemini Syndrome
    Tool
    Mudvayne
    Alice In Chains
    Iron Maiden
    Evans Blue
    Taproot
    Gloria Estefan (NOT!)
  • jonathanpeden
    Options
    Call me old fashioned but I usually stick to old 80's hair bands lol or Rammstein
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I prefer their 2006 release With Oden On Our Side, but I've been giving the new one from Amon Amarth some time too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z3spJ_z3Es
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!

I love We Came As Romans, The Amity Affliction, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon, and MANY more bands !!!!

I would love to have friends on here that love the same type of music as me!!

I smell a hispter
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    anything disturbed or godsmack

and part of my play list

Filter-hey man nice shot
    Saliva- click click boom
    Trapt- Headstrong
    Rob Zombie- Feel so Numb
    Rob Zombie- Superbeast
    White Zombie- more human than human