This is why we do it...

Options
gwild0r
gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
Ever sleep with no blankets because you are so overwhelmed that you are worried about suffocating
Ever feel like no one, absolutely no one cares about you, not family, not friends, not co-workers
Ever fail so hard at something, you doubt why you even tried it in the first place.
Ever wonder why you even get up in the morning
Ever look into your child's innocent eyes and think "They are better without me"

We do this so that we don't hurt anymore
We do this so that we can prove to ourselves that it can be done
We do this so that we can get our significant others love us more
We do this so that we can finally get the courage to get out of that abusive relationship
We do this so that we can get over the mental abuse we received from other kids which has been haunting us for decades
We do this so that we can play with our kids and actually enjoy it
We do this so that we can earn respect
We do this so that we can get strangers to flirt with you
We do this so that we can be complimented
We do this so that we don't second guess all those glances we get from strangers
We do this so that we can move furniture and enjoy the new comforts a redesigned room gives
We do this so that we can finally reach those dust bunnies which have been ignoring because its too much effort
We do this so that we can meet new people
We do this so that we can take selfies.... Don't ****ing hate.. We deserve it..
We do this for ourselves, because we ****ing deserve it...

We all Fail... It takes the heart of a champion to reach that goal.. But it takes more to keep fighting everyday.. Don't ****ing quit.. Don't let the set backs put you down.. Who ****ing cares if you gained some weight back..

I'm not the fastest
I'm not the strongest
I'm also not the overweight miserable person who sits on the couch anymore.

Before

Z7QGi.jpg
QX0CS.jpg?2
JVf3t.jpg

After

rAx2EAP.jpg?1
btTD7As.jpg?1
and a gdamn Selfie
lvm3pUm.jpg?1

Replies

• angelgoone
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    All that hard work sure paid off. You look great. Way to do it!
  • Fayegill
    Fayegill Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look fantastic and an inspiration to many. Spread the love.
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    verrry verrry nice ( said in my best Borat accent ! you are one of the few guys who makes beards and moustaches look good, you look very very nice lol totally different, what ahandsome young man you are
  • EmmieChunk
    Options
    Damn!! incredible!

you look amazing. huge congrats to you!! you must be so proud!
    xx
  • cutebbwgirl
    cutebbwgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love it and so agree.
  • kurtgtr
    kurtgtr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey man, thanks so much for posting this! I needed a boost of encouragement and I totally got it. Way to go.. and thank you again!
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So Awesome! You look incredible. I know I've seen some of your mid-weight loss pics over the last year or two and I'm so astounded at your dedication and your achievements!
  • DesiraeDoll11
    Options
    WAY TO GO! That is so inspiring! Thank you for the motivation! :)
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WOW - truely inspirational - great job - you look awesome
  • stanley0001
    Options
    to: gwild0r --- You look Absolutley Amazing - it's fantastic to here how you completley changed your life, must of taken a lot of willpower. Well Done x
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    WOW...you look great!! HOT HOT HOT!! :love: Congrats, your hard work has paid off. :smile:
  • enilorac1990
    Options
    WOW You can't even tell it's you! Amazing transformation, good for you! Congratulations!
  • rew05d
    rew05d Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    YAY! I love when people post funny before and after pictures! You look awesome. Congrats!
  • YaMon22072
    Options
    What a great post. Thank you so much for sharing. Thank you so much for reading my mind in some ways too. You really worked hard and accomplished so much. Congratulations! You are an inspiration for this Newbie who sometimes feels invisible. Keep up the great work.
  • mbaity39
    mbaity39 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is great! I needed this!
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    fantastic job...and i'm printing this out to read again and again and again....
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fantastic
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    That's great, how've you achieved this, just calorie counting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!