This is why we do it...

Options

Replies

• gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone for your kind words!! It is greatly appreciated! I want to see some people take these words and make them their own! the new lifestyle is totally worth it!!

Thanks Again!
  • XsnakyX
    XsnakyX Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • lauraedu
    lauraedu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I literally had to pick my jaw up off of my keyboard - oh my God you look incredible! Only been with MFP for a couple of months, so I haven't seen your transformation in progress. Would love to hear what you did to bring on this amazing transformation and how long it took you to do it! Enjoy your new self :o)
  • phasesme
    phasesme Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I only have one word...WOW!!!!!
  • staceysmyname
    staceysmyname Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are an inspiration! You look great and I can see you feel great! Way to go!!!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You're ****ing awesome!

I needed this today.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Wow. :love:
  • jlzking
    jlzking Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    well damn done!! you look amazing!!
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that transformation is purely breathtaking. Goodstuff man; that is INSANE!!!! I am so so jealous!
  • dcmitchell01
    dcmitchell01 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great! Thanks for the encouragement I needed today!!! Thanks for being strong enough to fight through and ultimately be in a position to post this and inspire me and thousands of others! Congratulations!
  • ProjecThinspiration
    ProjecThinspiration Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    Your absolutely inspiring! Way to go!!!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    You look like an entirely different (goofy) person! Way to go! Love the muscles! ;)

Great job and congrats!
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I literally had to pick my jaw up off of my keyboard - oh my God you look incredible! Only been with MFP for a couple of months, so I haven't seen your transformation in progress. Would love to hear what you did to bring on this amazing transformation and how long it took you to do it! Enjoy your new self :o)

there are a lot of different things I did thru my journey.. It took me less than 1 year to lose 100 lbs.. but the general formula goes a little something like this.. Eat The right things... Move your body.. The weight comes off.. That unfortunately is the easy part.. The hard part is the mental battle.. Its like a friggen roller coaster.. Why am I doing this? Just one more cookie.. Food is a narcotic.. it has messed with your head..

Focus on the small goals.. and you'll be surprised at how quickly you reach the major goals..

Non Scale Victories - NSV's... These are your rewards.. When you change a pant size..... shirt size..... new belt.. reward yourself.. But don't over do it.. cause you have to keep doing it..
  • pooh431bear
    pooh431bear Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesomely well put!! Love it!
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You should know, you are VERY HOT! Keep up the awesome work!
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    holy amazeballs! You look fantastic! Amazing transformation!!!!:noway: :noway:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome & have come such a long way.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post! I'm going to print it out and post it on my mirror so I can remind myself as well. AND...it's so great that you can have such a good humor about it all!

You did great! Enjoy your health and definitely your 'New Life'!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!