Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Avast, m’hearties!

Are you more open with your friends or your lovers? With whom do you share more of your heart? With whom are you more honest?

Strangers! Less potential for damage. Less connection. Easier to walk away from. Not sure what this says about me...

I don’t open up easily.

A lot like this
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Avast, m’hearties!

Are you more open with your friends or your lovers? With whom do you share more of your heart? With whom are you more honest?

Strangers! Less potential for damage. Less connection. Easier to walk away from. Not sure what this says about me...

I don’t open up easily.

A lot like this

Hey there, stranger
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    Avast, m’hearties!

I don’t open up easily.

A lot like this

Hey there, stranger

You wanna pull that mask down so's I can see you? Acting like we're in a pandemic or something. Sheesh.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

Neither !

I ain't admittin' to nuthin' .

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Avast, m’hearties!

I don’t open up easily.

A lot like this

Hey there, stranger

So if we all get together and share our secrets will...will that make us lovers or friends?!

Until I get to the bottom of that conundrum, I'll just keep everything bottled up inside to fester for decades. You know, like normal people 😭
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Avast, m’hearties!

I don’t open up easily.

A lot like this

Hey there, stranger

So if we all get together and share our secrets will...will that make us lovers or friends?!

Until I get to the bottom of that conundrum, I'll just keep everything bottled up inside to fester for decades. You know, like normal people 😭

I was thinking there was a required physical component to the whole lovers thing. Or is that my outdated pre internet mindset.....?
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Avast, m’hearties!

I don’t open up easily.

A lot like this

Hey there, stranger

I like the way you think
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Avast, m’hearties!

I don’t open up easily.

A lot like this

Hey there, stranger

I was thinking there was a required physical component to the whole lovers thing. Or is that my outdated pre internet mindset.....?

The kids these days. They’re up to all kinds of metaphysical shenanigans
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    My therapist

Quit being all mature and healthy like
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Lovers for sure . I don't have any friends :D:D

Well come to think about it I don't have any lovers either ,,

so my Cat , yep he's a good listener .

Except when I don't feed him ,,then he's is a little pissy
    Oh my gosh I almost missed this edit 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My therapist

Quit being all mature and healthy like

It's not even that. I learned I can't really trust either. 🥺

ETA: I'd feel more confident in pulling a complete stranger off the streets at this point.

Me neither.. Im all 🤐
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Avast, m’hearties!

Lovers. I pick and choose which friends know what

*taking notes*
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I just talk to myself, eff everybody else.
    :)

@ReenieHJ be like...
    oelu3ykggr1i.jpg

I get it and it's whole MOOD!
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Avast, m’hearties!

I don’t open up easily.

A lot like this

Hey there, stranger

I like the way you think

Me too! I think we’re really on to some kind of non-sharing sharing group thing here.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,369 Member
    Options
    Avast, m’hearties!

Option 3: strangers on the internet :#

If I have to pick lovers or friends, definitely more open with friends (a select few). I'm honest with both but not vulnerable with both.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options
    Avast, m’hearties!

My partner. Spouses or partners generally are committed to their partners in a way friends or at least my friends generally are not. There is a vulnerability i share with my partner that my friends would never see.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    So ladies, do you ever actually request option C, or do you just wait for the inevitable?

I've never requested. I've hinted pretty heavy, though.