Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    5ofseven wrote: »
    4v2n04b1nw6v.jpeg

What about fruit stands, yay or nay?

We have one, I never use it, and some goes bad before I finish it all.

Yay. Having it out in the open reminds me it's there and I'm more likely to eat it before it goes bad. You wouldn't believe the stuff I've forgotten in the back of the fridge.

I just have the banana hanger though. My fruit bowl is this weird funky OOAK ceramic art piece I found in an antique store.

That sounds lovely. I love wood look ceramic just generally.
  • HerNameIsMischief
    HerNameIsMischief Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    "Why do I buy bananas? They go bad in two days!" - Jerry Seinfeld
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Is it possible to be friends with someone you have romantic feelings for?

yes. But it’s probably a total mind eff.
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Possible? Yes.
    Likely/Common? No.

These . this
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Find physically attractive, yes. Romantic feelings, no.
    Ladies and gentlemen,

In my experience, no. It's never turned out well. Unless it's an f buddy, but then is that actual romantic feelings or just lust 🤷‍♀️

I never mix romantic feelings with a f buddy. It's a recipe for disaster and why so many people say f buddies don't work. Boundaries - physical, emotional, mental - are key.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

In my experience, no. It's never turned out well. Unless it's an f buddy, but then is that actual romantic feelings or just lust 🤷‍♀️

I never mix romantic feelings with a f buddy. It's a recipe for disaster and why so many people say f buddies don't work. Boundaries - physical, emotional, mental - are key.

I can’t separate the two. 😢 I wish I could
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

It really all depends. I have one freind that I always had feelings for since I was 14 and at that time I'd get crazy jealous. Over the years and coming to the conclusion that he didn't feel the same I stopped feeling jealous but still had romantic feelings. 🤷🏻‍♀️ So it's possible but I agree unlikely. Maybe it worked because he never opened that door for things to get complicated.

I think if both are mutually interested it might be impossible in the long run.
  • slessofme
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm a bit jealous - I find it really hard to develop romantic feelings. I really want a full relationship, but... the vulnerability. Your ability is powerful in relationships.
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm a bit jealous - I find it really hard to develop romantic feelings. I really want a full relationship, but... the vulnerability. Your ability is powerful in relationships.

I hadn’t thought of it that way
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    Oh my gosh mfp is dumb
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    Won't let me upload a pic

Apparently new trend for women...ridiculous baggy jeans.. in my mind super comfy...in reality...I look like a clown...

Thoughts?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Women, Which is more loathsome - an unsolicited d pic or unsolicited advice in the gym?

I find both equally annoying and loathsome, but seeing as how I get more unsolicited d* pics than unsolicited advice, I'll go with the d* pics.

Your eggplant isn't as cute or sexy as you think it is. :neutral:
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Women, Which is more loathsome - an unsolicited d pic or unsolicited advice in the gym?

I find both equally annoying and loathsome, but seeing as how I get more unsolicited d* pics than unsolicited advice, I'll go with the d* pics.

Your eggplant isn't as cute or sexy as you think it is. :neutral:

Should I be insulted that I get neither?
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Avast, m’hearties!

Are you more open with your friends or your lovers? With whom do you share more of your heart? With whom are you more honest?

Neither. I have been burned so many times by both friends and lovers that I keep my secrets. I no longer open up to others outside of stories others know or that I hold no negative emotions or personal hangups over.
  • twitchandshout
    Options

Apparently new trend for women...ridiculous baggy jeans.. in my mind super comfy...in reality...I look like a clown...

Thoughts?

I saved a pair of my fat fat fat pants. I still wear them. With a tight tank it looks hot. And don’t try to convince me otherwise😂
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

No. It NEVER works. And I say that from MULTIPLE failed attempts. Better to decide which you want: a friend, or a potential romantic partner. Something in the dynamic ultimately changes at some point and either one or both of the people involved get fed up.
  • slessofme
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

Brene Brown is slowly working on me. I'm able to recognize the strength in others, but struggle to develop that it in myself.
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

Brene Brown is slowly working on me. I'm able to recognize the strength in others, but struggle to develop that it in myself.
    I’m in the arena too ❤️
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Avast, m’hearties!

Are you more open with your friends or your lovers? With whom do you share more of your heart? With whom are you more honest?

Neither. I have been burned so many times by both friends and lovers that I keep my secrets. I no longer open up to others outside of stories others know or that I hold no negative emotions or personal hangups over.

I’ve noticed a number of people saying the same. 😕
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

Thoughts?

I saved a pair of my fat fat fat pants. I still wear them. With a tight tank it looks hot. And don’t try to convince me otherwise😂

Need pic...maybe it'll convince me
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Thoughts?

If I can wear dumb stuff like this with no shame, then any woman can wear super baggy pants that may or may not act like a parachute and carry her away on a windy day.

My "baggy pants" are akin to the baggy fabric pants you see pirate types wearing at Renaissance festivals. :joy: