Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Women, Which is more loathsome - an unsolicited d pic or unsolicited advice in the gym?

I find both equally annoying and loathsome, but seeing as how I get more unsolicited d* pics than unsolicited advice, I'll go with the d* pics.

Your eggplant isn't as cute or sexy as you think it is. :neutral:

Should I be insulted that I get neither?

No. I much prefer life now with less of both than when I was more conventionally attractive (IE. thinner, younger) and got both ALL THE *kitten* TIME. And that was even in the days when cellphones weren't prevalent and photos took a ton of data to send.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Won't let me upload a pic

Apparently new trend for women...ridiculous baggy jeans.. in my mind super comfy...in reality...I look like a clown...

Thoughts?

If I can wear dumb stuff like this with no shame, then any woman can wear super baggy pants that may or may not act like a parachute and carry her away on a windy day.

My "baggy pants" are akin to the baggy fabric pants you see pirate types wearing at Renaissance festivals. :joy:

Well, welcome to 2021...you are in style 😁maybe I shall try the baggy look
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Apparently new trend for women...ridiculous baggy jeans.. in my mind super comfy...in reality...I look like a clown...

Thoughts?

If I can wear dumb stuff like this with no shame, then any woman can wear super baggy pants that may or may not act like a parachute and carry her away on a windy day.

My "baggy pants" are akin to the baggy fabric pants you see pirate types wearing at Renaissance festivals. :joy:

Did you see them modeled on the Disco video? Some of those looked fun but if you tell anyone I said that I'm gonna lie through my teeth.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Is it possible to be friends with someone you have romantic feelings for?

Find physically attractive, yes. Romantic feelings, no.
    Ladies and gentlemen,

In my experience, no. It's never turned out well. Unless it's an f buddy, but then is that actual romantic feelings or just lust 🤷‍♀️

I never mix romantic feelings with a f buddy. It's a recipe for disaster and why so many people say f buddies don't work. Boundaries - physical, emotional, mental - are key.

I can’t separate the two. 😢 I wish I could

Me either.... I had a good deal of one nighters and FWB back in the day, but it was never me that wanted it that way.

“Looking for love in all the wrong places” comes to mind. 😔
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

In my experience, no. It's never turned out well. Unless it's an f buddy, but then is that actual romantic feelings or just lust 🤷‍♀️

I never mix romantic feelings with a f buddy. It's a recipe for disaster and why so many people say f buddies don't work. Boundaries - physical, emotional, mental - are key.

Me either.... I had a good deal of one nighters and FWB back in the day, but it was never me that wanted it that way.

For me it doesn’t have to be forever love and commitment but there are definitely feeeeeeeeelings
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

For me it doesn’t have to be forever love and commitment but there are definitely feeeeeeeeelings

Every. Time. The feels.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

oohohhh, wookinpanub 🎶

I can't just be friends with someone I find truly and terrifically attractive. Either we are going places or I'm going to stop going the places I see them.

Eff buddies are just a bad idea all the long way around.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Thoughts?

Well, welcome to 2021...you are in style 😁maybe I shall try the baggy look

Ah, excellent. Let pajama time chic rule the decade then!
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Avast, m’hearties!

Are you more open with your friends or your lovers? With whom do you share more of your heart? With whom are you more honest?

Neither. I have been burned so many times by both friends and lovers that I keep my secrets. I no longer open up to others outside of stories others know or that I hold no negative emotions or personal hangups over.

Similar for me. I have a line... things/topics on the safe side of that line I'll discuss with anyone (assuming I can stand being around them long enough to have the conversation). Subjects on the wrong side of that line I don't typically discuss with anyone.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

oohohhh, wookinpanub 🎶

I can't just be friends with someone I find truly and terrifically attractive. Either we are going places or I'm going to stop going the places I see them.

Agreed.
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

oohohhh, wookinpanub 🎶

Agreed.

I feel like I could handle a fuddy as long as he adored me and he wasn’t also fuddying anyone I know.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

oohohhh, wookinpanub 🎶

Agreed.

I cant do fwb. Some days I REALLY wish I could 😂. But, I can't. Sigh.

This stupid "need to be in a relationship" thing is so not working for me. 😁
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

oohohhh, wookinpanub 🎶

Agreed.

I feel like I could handle a fuddy as long as he adored me and he wasn’t also fuddying anyone I know.

Would that adoration not cause feelings to flourish anyway? I feel like there’s really no win with a “in it for the fun” arrangement, but that’s just me. My downfall has always been being too sensitive.
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

oohohhh, wookinpanub 🎶

Agreed.

Would that adoration not cause feelings to flourish anyway? I feel like there’s really no win with a “in it for the fun” arrangement, but that’s just me. My downfall has always been being too sensitive.

No, as long as I’m getting enough attention I think it might be ok. It’s a theory anyway 😁
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Ladies and gentlemen,

oohohhh, wookinpanub 🎶

Agreed.

No, as long as I’m getting enough attention I think it might be ok. It’s a theory anyway 😁

I should point out that I don’t think for me that would be The Best scenario but I don’t believe the best scenario necessarily exists. I would definitely be “settling“ for less than my ideal.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    Damn! Y'all are giving me a lot to think about. 🤯

I can't be anyone's fb without feeling an emotional attachment. Being emotionally invested in someone is very exhausting, especially when they're hot and cold.

I'm a very strong, independent woman, being alone doesn't bother me at all. Even when I was in a serious relationship I was still my own person. My happiness was never in anyone elses hands. They were merely an extended part of me...if that makes any sense.

This has been such a great read! Many thanks for all these wonderful, open responses. 🤗

Roserain will probably make a great FWB for you😏
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Yes because I have a grinchy heart and bad attitude.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Damn! Y'all are giving me a lot to think about. 🤯

I can't be anyone's fb without feeling an emotional attachment. Being emotionally invested in someone is very exhausting, especially when they're hot and cold.

I'm a very strong, independent woman, being alone doesn't bother me at all. Even when I was in a serious relationship I was still my own person. My happiness was never in anyone elses hands. They were merely an extended part of me...if that makes any sense.

This has been such a great read! Many thanks for all these wonderful, open responses. 🤗

Roserain will probably make a great FWB for you😏

Who is roserain?
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

That is hot.

And there is something wrong with me. 🤦‍♀️😂
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

You also hot 😘

But my feet are ice.