Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »
    Damn! Y'all are giving me a lot to think about. 🤯

I can't be anyone's fb without feeling an emotional attachment. Being emotionally invested in someone is very exhausting, especially when they're hot and cold.

I'm a very strong, independent woman, being alone doesn't bother me at all. Even when I was in a serious relationship I was still my own person. My happiness was never in anyone elses hands. They were merely an extended part of me...if that makes any sense.

This has been such a great read! Many thanks for all these wonderful, open responses. 🤗

Roserain will probably make a great FWB for you😏

Who is roserain?

some lucky *kitten* ?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Is it possible to be friends with someone you have romantic feelings for?

Yes because I have a grinchy heart and bad attitude.

You also hot 😘

But my feet are ice.

Ya had to go and bring feet into this! What is the obsession with mfp and feet?! 😂😆

Nobody likes cold feet. Especially if they belong to a redhead with a grinchy heart and bad attitude.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I can't be anyone's fb without feeling an emotional attachment. Being emotionally invested in someone is very exhausting, especially when they're hot and cold.

I'm a very strong, independent woman, being alone doesn't bother me at all. Even when I was in a serious relationship I was still my own person. My happiness was never in anyone elses hands. They were merely an extended part of me...if that makes any sense.

This has been such a great read! Many thanks for all these wonderful, open responses. 🤗

Who is roserain?

some lucky *kitten* ?

😂😂❤️

I'm clueless as to who this roserain is

me too

..... but I'd arm wrestle him, I damn sure would.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,103 Member
    Options

I'm tired, what am I missing here C?? @kinetixtrainer2

Who is roserain?

😂 the internet has a search feature. Are y’all trying to get me banned?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Who is roserain?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4701comes94g3zthvr13vitktj9g4d0e4mk6et5m2e&rid=giphy.gif
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options

Who is roserain?

oic, that's not a half bad visual :smirk:
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Who is roserain?

Glad to assist 🤗
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,555 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options

Who is roserain?

Glad to assist 🤗

Thank you. you're so helpful. 😁

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Lol I’m not even sure we are all talking about the same thing 😂
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Lol I’m not even sure we are all talking about the same thing 😂

Well.. If you had elaborated instead of pointing to an internet search, maybe we would be. 😂
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Bet google's been busy :)
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    So is Amazon. It’s sold out in Canada now. 😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Ok.... she gets it! 😂
  • HerNameIsMischief
    HerNameIsMischief Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    [quote=Ah, excellent. Let pajama time chic rule the decade then!

When I go out, it seems like more than half of the people are in sweatpants and pajamas now. It used to just be fat people or people on their way to the gym, but now it's everyone. I'm old enough to remember when I actually had "school clothes" and "play clothes". I don't even think T-shirts were common until we got into the higher grades of elementary school.

• KickassAmazon76
    edited January 2021
    Options

I saw. 😭😂
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options

I saw. 😭😂

MFP is a powerful market force. :o
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    [quote=Ah, excellent. Let pajama time chic rule the decade then!

When I go out, it seems like more than half of the people are in sweatpants and pajamas now. It used to just be fat people or people on their way to the gym, but now it's everyone. I'm old enough to remember when I actually had "school clothes" and "play clothes". I don't even think T-shirts were common until we got into the higher grades of elementary school.

I used to wear pajamas (shirt/pajama pants combo) to Wal*Mart to go shopping.. when I wasn't as fat as I am now. That was typical midnight shopping fare in a college town (probably still is). Now that I am older, I don't really wear pajamas outside of my home (if at all). I wear more what I would refer to as "house casual" which is usually some sort of graphic tee and leggings when I don't want to put effort into my appearance.

So being that I *used* to wear them at one point, I don't judge or hold ill will toward people who choose to shop in their pajamas. If they aren't flashing anyone or committing acts of indecency, why should I care? It's their appearance and they can do what they want.

Some folks just really do not care about their appearance *or* what other people might think of their appearance and that's fine with me. Harms me none.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Imagine being offended/upset because someone dares to wear clothing you don't appreciate. It's not your body and doesn't affect you, so why do you care?

This goes in the same category of "concern trolling" I reserve for people who comment on my weight, or assume that because I'm overweight I automatically have health problems (I don't, my blood work and tests are perfect) or that because I don't wear makeup, I don't care about my appearance or take care of myself.

What a bunch of rude, condescending and petty people.

p4re0xth3cfi.gif
  • woollenmonarch
    woollenmonarch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Imagine being offended/upset because someone dares to wear clothing you don't appreciate. It's not your body and doesn't affect you, so why do you care?

This goes in the same category of "concern trolling" I reserve for people who comment on my weight, or assume that because I'm overweight I automatically have health problems (I don't, my blood work and tests are perfect) or that because I don't wear makeup, I don't care about my appearance or take care of myself.

What a bunch of rude, condescending and petty people.

p4re0xth3cfi.gif
    Agree with everything except that no woman should wear ugg boots because they are ugly

Signed:
    Fashion police