Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%

What if its 40 degrees outside?

I don't date in the cold

Aahhh. Makes sense. :D good thing its 80s here. "Swipe right"
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Fahrenheit
    m5aqgzc5garl.jpeg

Mehhhhhh

I was visualising this for a sundress.....

4b8sz1bxzlmb.jpeg

That’s not a sundress imo. I’d rock that. But not in this weather.

This is what i picture when people say sundress
    q2hjbzl7bthf.jpeg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Question time.....

What causes the best impression on a first date?
    Jeans or dress?
    And why?

First date... Go with jeans...

It also depends where you are going and the type of dress... But the dress says you're in to him, the jeans say you just don't know...

Go with the jeans either way...

Never thought of it in that way.....
    But thanks for your view on that 😊

But then again on a first, she could go dressed like a stripper and I'd probably be all...

"Well, maybe she just doesn't get out much and wanted to dress like that for fun" 🤷🏽‍♂️

Or "Well maybe she just dresses like this all the time and that's the only type of thing she has to wear" 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    But now I'm thinking I really shouldn't say anything because if I can't get in in jeans and a t-shirt and work boots, I'm probably not going.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Fahrenheit
    m5aqgzc5garl.jpeg

Mehhhhhh

4b8sz1bxzlmb.jpeg

q2hjbzl7bthf.jpeg

She's hot... I don't even need to see the rest 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Fahrenheit
    m5aqgzc5garl.jpeg

Mehhhhhh

4b8sz1bxzlmb.jpeg

q2hjbzl7bthf.jpeg

😂😂😂😂
    I was referring to the actual temperature in Celsius 😜
    That dress was just a coincidence 😉
    But I love that yellow dress 😍

Lmao

Eta: i do not like the yellow dress. For me.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Fahrenheit
    m5aqgzc5garl.jpeg

Mehhhhhh

4b8sz1bxzlmb.jpeg

q2hjbzl7bthf.jpeg

I wear this kind of thing everywhere...its easy and cute and if I'm bloated its comfy
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Fahrenheit
    m5aqgzc5garl.jpeg

Mehhhhhh

4b8sz1bxzlmb.jpeg

q2hjbzl7bthf.jpeg

I wear this kind of thing everywhere...its easy and cute and if I'm bloated its comfy

It's just like a tank top for guys 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Guy. What's your opinion on bitchy girls? I've seen where guy are drawn to that attitude...almost like it's a challenge? So I guess I'm asking do you prefer attitude? Or the sweet nice girl? And why?

I’m also of the opinion that there is a certain kind of man who likes outwardly sweet women just to see how raunchy she’ll be behind closed doors. Even, dare I say it, men who relish “corrupting” apparent sweetness.

yzq2i7uilyam.jpeg
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Fahrenheit
    m5aqgzc5garl.jpeg

Mehhhhhh

4b8sz1bxzlmb.jpeg

q2hjbzl7bthf.jpeg

I bet it looks cute on you too
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Guy. What's your opinion on bitchy girls? I've seen where guy are drawn to that attitude...almost like it's a challenge? So I guess I'm asking do you prefer attitude? Or the sweet nice girl? And why?

I’m also of the opinion that there is a certain kind of man who likes outwardly sweet women just to see how raunchy she’ll be behind closed doors. Even, dare I say it, men who relish “corrupting” apparent sweetness.

yzq2i7uilyam.jpeg

I was thinking of you when I wrote it. 😊
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%

I don't date in the cold

Aahhh. Makes sense. :D good thing its 80s here. "Swipe right"

a4vwj6349dcb.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,022 Member
    Options

And I would say there’s a high probability of that being who she actually is too. But we could let him think he brought it out I guess. 😉
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

And I would say there’s a high probability of that being who she actually is too. But we could let him think he brought it out I guess. 😉

I’m not that good an actress. 😢
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options

For me it is about 80% what he brings out in me, unless I’m understanding this wrong 😬
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,022 Member
    Options

For me it is about 80% what he brings out in me, unless I’m understanding this wrong 😬

Well I think he could bring it out. And maybe he could actually inspire new things. But I think it’s likely it was probably inside already. Who knows though. Everyone’s different.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Well I think he could bring it out. And maybe he could actually inspire new things. But I think it’s likely it was probably inside already. Who knows though. Everyone’s different.

For me there are things that only get expressed in relationships of extreme trust in which there is no judgment and truly open communication is possible. So in that sense, I guess a partner could bring things out of me. And I hope I’d do the same for him.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Question time.....

What causes the best impression on a first date?
    Jeans or dress?
    And why?

Whichever she's comfortable in and is appropriate for wherever we're going. I'd talk more about what a first date might be. But, I'm not sure I remember what a first date is anymore. Been way too long since I've been on a date....
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

🤔
    I’m also of the opinion that there is a certain kind of woman who likes outwardly sweet guys just to see how raunchy he’ll be behind closed doors. Even, dare I say it, women who relish “corrupting” apparent sweetness.
    Fify

😃😏

giphy.gif