Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Guy. What's your opinion on bitchy girls? I've seen where guy are drawn to that attitude...almost like it's a challenge? So I guess I'm asking do you prefer attitude? Or the sweet nice girl? And why?

I’m also of the opinion that there is a certain kind of man who likes outwardly sweet women just to see how raunchy she’ll be behind closed doors. Even, dare I say it, men who relish “corrupting” apparent sweetness.

Yup, I was going to say something on this as well. Or the idea that it's the shy quiet ones who are a bit crazy behind closed doors.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Guy. What's your opinion on bitchy girls? I've seen where guy are drawn to that attitude...almost like it's a challenge? So I guess I'm asking do you prefer attitude? Or the sweet nice girl? And why?

I’m also of the opinion that there is a certain kind of man who likes outwardly sweet women just to see how raunchy she’ll be behind closed doors. Even, dare I say it, men who relish “corrupting” apparent sweetness.

Yup, I was going to say something on this as well. Or the idea that it's the shy quiet ones who are a bit crazy behind closed doors.

nice stems
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Sorry. No shame
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Which ones hotter?

I am taking credit for your self-awareness on this issue 😂

th?id=OGC.33c2845da12ea2e030f15896c4c7d5e3&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fl1J9S5pENhdCnfpf2%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=%2fiMnWQT%2bTProl%2buUJ3hfmb%2fX1AHjhzm5ehR%2bwfQKMRg%3d
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

i called it
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

I think that they can be attractive in the short term because you want to see the softer side, or find out whether the softer side actually exists. I guess it's the challenge which is attractive.

How bitchy women treat your friends and family is important though. I could date a bitchy woman but I'd never shack up with any. Plus the relationship would have a maximum length, after which you two break up.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

You're half right... It's not to see how raunchy she'll be behind closed doors tho...

It's more like she's 80% there, now let's add some spice and see if we can get this juuust right...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

But to seriously answer the question... Neither are perfect tbh... In a bitchy girl I'm going to try to uncover the sweet side, in a sweet girl I'm going to try to uncover the other side...

It's about balance... If she was all sweet, I'm going to assume that she probably has a lot of dare I say "doormat" tendencies... A bitchy girl at least I know she's not going to let people take advantage of her when I'm not around...

80% Sweet / 70% bitchy... 😍

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Question time.....

What causes the best impression on a first date?
    Jeans or dress?
    And why?

First date... Go with jeans...

It also depends where you are going and the type of dress... But the dress says you're in to him, the jeans say you just don't know...

Go with the jeans either way...
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%

What if its 40 degrees outside?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%

Even better...
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

There's no "corrupting" to it as the "corruption" already exists. You just learn things over time and this is one of them. It isn't a blanket statement, of course there are exceptions and people who project that wholesomeness sometimes really are like that, but usually it's the opposite. In my experience anyway.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%

I don't date in the cold
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

Sundresses are way too youthful for me.

I’ll do slinky or sexy or romantic or conservative or whatever but pretty feels foreign to me. It’s not my style.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

agreed 100%

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Fahrenheit
    m5aqgzc5garl.jpeg
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

I’ll do slinky or sexy or romantic or conservative or whatever but pretty feels foreign to me. It’s not my style.

You are pretty no matter what you wear.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Sorry. No shame

Sundress all the way 😉

You are pretty no matter what you wear.

shut up 🤗