Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2020
    Men, how do you feel about height differences and how tall are you?
    Something I’ve noticed: short men (under 5’8) have no problem being with a woman who is much taller. While tall men (over 6ft) seem to prefer very short women (5’5 and under).
    The same thing in reverse seems to go for women. I’ve heard my friend who is 4 ft 8 snub a guy for being short. He was 5’8, a whole foot taller than her! lol
    And I was once told by a guy I wasn’t his type because I am too tall. He was 6’2 and I am 5’8. Cracked me up. Bullet dodged.

I dig tall chiks... Like 5'8" to 5'11"...
    As long as she's shorter than me at 6' 😂...

Most women aren't that tall, so when you see one who is she kinda stands out to me... In a positive way
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Something I’ve noticed: short men (under 5’8) have no problem being with a woman who is much taller. While tall men (over 6ft) seem to prefer very short women (5’5 and under).
    The same thing in reverse seems to go for women. I’ve heard my friend who is 4 ft 8 snub a guy for being short. He was 5’8, a whole foot taller than her! lol
    And I was once told by a guy I wasn’t his type because I am too tall. He was 6’2 and I am 5’8. Cracked me up. Bullet dodged.

Most women aren't that tall, so when you see one who is she kinda stands out to me... In a positive way

I can hit 5'8-5'9....... if wear heels.... 😬

Damn.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Ladies...

What are some flirting techniques guys do that you enjoy?

Push pull, picking on you, overly flattering, pretending he's too busy for you, role-playing, pretending to be jealous or shy and coy... Just, a few examples 🤷🏽‍♂️

I kinda like when he doesn’t flirt at all and I can tell he just likes me as a human. I’m way more likely to fall for a guy who is a really good friend first

Is friendzoning ever a problem? Asking because of a friend

Absolutely it is, i get friendzoned all the time
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Ladies...

Push pull, picking on you, overly flattering, pretending he's too busy for you, role-playing, pretending to be jealous or shy and coy... Just, a few examples 🤷🏽‍♂️

I kinda like when he doesn’t flirt at all and I can tell he just likes me as a human. I’m way more likely to fall for a guy who is a really good friend first

And no games! What a *kitten* concept! Love it.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    tinak33 wrote: »

I can hit 5'8-5'9....... if wear heels.... 😬

Damn.

Well... Looks like we're going shoe shopping 😏
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    I'm a friendzoner. I dunno why I do it but I do. I wanna touch your butts but then I put you in the zone and that never happens

maybe you feel jaded and don't wanna put in the effort? I get that.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Ladies...

I get friendzoned all the time as well. I do it to myself before the other has a chance to. Less chance of rejection. ;)
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Ladies...

I get friendzoned all the time as well. I do it to myself before the other has a chance to. Less chance of rejection. ;)

Jeez you gonna show them all the secret handshake too?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    I'm a friendzoner. I dunno why I do it but I do. I wanna touch your butts but then I put you in the zone and that never happens

I would make you touch my butt and THEN friendzone you.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

OMG you just made me realize how jaded this place leaves me some time 🙈😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Ladies...

They say nothing makes you want a man more than when he fzs you... True?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ladies...

I don't even know if I like the flirting anymore. Its more of how I feel when I am with him.
    But I guess I always responded more to the goofy approach. Like if he throws out some of the worst cheesiest pickup lines out there (the "clean" ones, tho) I would totally laugh and melt a lil'.... 🥰 and probably hang around to see if he has more or see what else he might say. I like the goofy sweet guys. ❤

I've been trying for several hours now to come up with a witty response, so when you say hang around, I hope you mean for a long time 🙈😂...

I think you're just all kinds of adorable ❤️
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Ladies...

They say nothing makes you want a man more than when he fzs you... True?

False. If he hasn't shown interest (where I was perhaps hoping he would), I'd keep it moving. No questions asked... Why dwell? And then if he came back around, he'd be blocked for having potentially played games. Why "friendzone" if you, ultimately, had intent? Is this Grade 5, bro? And, yes, he'd be a "bro," at best, forever.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    spade117 wrote: »
    spade117 wrote: »
    Men-

Do you truly not care if/when people judge you or don’t like you or is it part of some guy code that you’re not supposed to show it

Edited for clarity: by “don’t like you” I mean when anyone, man or woman, child or honey badger, dislikes who you are as a human. I don’t mean when they aren’t romantically interested

I truly do not care. For me, my age/experience has not changed this. It has always been that way.

How do you treat people when you realize they don’t like you?

As far as I know, no different. I have no idea if someone doesn't like me. I don't ask.

I suppose if people are around me, they at least tolerate me. And if anyone doesn't, they would not be around me anymore.

I want to learn how to idgaf like this

It really isn't that difficult.

True
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member

OMG you just made me realize how jaded this place leaves me some time 🙈😂

yep, it happens
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member

I prefer to be at least a couple inches taller - I’m only 5’11 - just seems weird if she’s taller idk why 🤷‍♂️