Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Men-

Do you truly not care if/when people judge you or don’t like you or is it part of some guy code that you’re not supposed to show it

Edited for clarity: by “don’t like you” I mean when anyone, man or woman, child or honey badger, dislikes who you are as a human. I don’t mean when they aren’t romantically interested

I care, but I'm sure to many it will seem as weakness. That's ok. I know why I care.

Love this... It's like saying...

Yeah I care what other people think, and I honestly dgaf what you think about that... 😂

Sincere respect brotha... 🙌🏼
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Men-

Do you truly not care if/when people judge you or don’t like you or is it part of some guy code that you’re not supposed to show it

Edited for clarity: by “don’t like you” I mean when anyone, man or woman, child or honey badger, dislikes who you are as a human. I don’t mean when they aren’t romantically interested

This 100% depends on relation to the judge in question.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What kind of shoes do you like on a guy? 🤷🏽‍♂️

9fzo86xjzmdx.jpeg

Hot.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ladies...

9fzo86xjzmdx.jpeg

Hot.

I got a thing for dirty working men
  • tinak33
    Options
    Ladies...

9fzo86xjzmdx.jpeg

Hot.

We have this in common.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    Ladies...

9fzo86xjzmdx.jpeg

Hot.

We have this in common.

Helps muffle the clicks
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What are some flirting techniques guys do that you enjoy?

Push pull, picking on you, overly flattering, pretending he's too busy for you, role-playing, pretending to be jealous or shy and coy... Just, a few examples 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Ladies...

9fzo86xjzmdx.jpeg

Hot.

thats crazy cause i got a thing for dirty, working girls wait no i messed it up again didn't i oh no

with a heart of gold
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Push pull, picking on you, overly flattering, pretending he's too busy for you, role-playing, pretending to be jealous or shy and coy... Just, a few examples 🤷🏽‍♂️

"Push pull" is what now? Sounds like a BDSM pre-gaming technique.

Regardless, how a suitor shows interest is based on either his personality, confidence or complete lack of the previous two factors altogether.

I respond to a confident approach with clear intent and a dash of genuine personality, please.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

I like when he treats me differently than he treats other women. In a nice way. When he acts like I’m the only person in the room

How it should be, and the same in return from women.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    Ladies...

I like when he treats me differently than he treats other women. In a nice way. When he acts like I’m the only person in the room

But the the others get SOOOOO angry

Make it clear who's your favorite. Then get the jello pit out and if they really get mad, they can fight it out.

You are THE BEST wingman
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Make it clear who's your favorite. Then get the jello pit out and if they really get mad, they can fight it out.

Dis why we friends 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Ladies...

I haven’t met a man yet who’s worth wrestling for. I don’t compete.

You I’d wrestle just for giggles. Banana pudding though.
  • tinak33
    Options
    Ladies...

I haven’t met a man yet who’s worth wrestling for. I don’t compete.

You I’d wrestle just for giggles. Banana pudding though.

You're on.