Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Rn I'd totally choose a day in San Francisco over a day in Yosemite
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    Ladies and Gents...

Spend the day in the City or spend the day in nature with your SO?

I'm more of a City guy tbh but I'd do both depending on the weather 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Pre covid of course

Nature all day - but can also get down in the city - nature always first choice though
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Guys:

Do you like your girlfriend/so flaunting her assests?
    Or
    For her to keepassets? Up/conservative for your eyes only?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Guys:

Or

I'm a selfish *kitten*.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Ladies and Gents...

Pre covid of course

City.

Nature and I don't really get along. 😬
  • tinak33
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Ladies and Gents...

Pre covid of course

.... my idea of being outside in nature is poolside at the Four Seasons Resort

And my idea of camping is a tree next to
    the hotel I'm at. 😎
  • mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    mikmakmary wrote: »
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a secondary type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

Not a dating site.

But those who have put a lot of work into their physique like/want to show it. And they get a lot of support from it too. You will also see those types of pictures in the Success Stories thread.

You will naturally get a few people who just want to post a pic for attention or appreciation for their appearance that has nothing to do with fitness..... but that seems fairly normal as well. 🤷‍♀️

I think it will be pretty common here though. If I worked hard and got a bikini ready body, I would be posting pics left and right. 😁
    But I'm not there yet. So I just post memes.... 🤣[/quote

I understand what you're saying TinaK. But I'm talking about women who have their abundant cleavage on full display with nothing else going on in the photo. I guess it's an attention thing. :) Thanks for your reply
  • Motorsheen
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a secondary type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

Not a dating site.

giphy.gif

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Guys:

Or

Ive known one man who liked when I was ogled. Something about knowing that they wanted me but he had me. To each his own, but I found it difficult to get used to. It made me feel not valued.
  • tinak33
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Not a dating site.

giphy.gif

Just like the bar is not a speed dating event. 😏
  • mikmakmary

Not a dating site.

But those who have put a lot of work into their physique like/want to show it. And they get a lot of support from it too. You will also see those types of pictures in the Success Stories thread.

You will naturally get a few people who just want to post a pic for attention or appreciation for their appearance that has nothing to do with fitness..... but that seems fairly normal as well. 🤷‍♀️

I think it will be pretty common here though. If I worked hard and got a bikini ready body, I would be posting pics left and right. 😁
    But I'm not there yet. So I just post memes.... 🤣[/quote

I understand what you're saying TinaK. But I'm talking about women who have their abundant cleavage on full display with nothing else going on in the photo. I guess it's an attention thing. :) Thanks for your reply

Mostly, yes, you got it. Even normal selfies got me unwanted attention. I dread to think of what kind of attention the cleavage selfies get lol

@mikmakmary

Indeed all the way @eatpolerepeat ! Some of the comments are astounding... but to each their own - live and let live etc. etc. Thank you for your opinion. :)
  • TwitchyMacGee

I think it’s a validation and flirting site, especially in chit chat, more than a dating site.

• TwitchyMacGee
    Ladies and Gents...

Pre covid of course

Idc as long as there’s a plan. I don’t want to drive around (unless driving around is the plan) with neither of us knowing what to do
  • mikmakmary
    edited May 2020

I think it’s a validation and flirting site, especially in chit chat, more than a dating site.

I think I might very well adopt a photo of an insect, like you have, for my profile photo like you have as well ,to deter any unwanted attention haha!
  • TwitchyMacGee

I think I might very well adopt a photo of an insect, like you have, for my profile photo like you have as well ,to deter any unwanted attention haha!

I’m trying to appeal to a certain subset
  • Motorsheen

This is pretty much true.

by the way.... what are you wearing ?? B)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Guys:

Or

My retirement fund, my business.